As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Croixleur Sigma

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Croixleur Sigma

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Croixleur Sigma. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    You know it's a bad sign when the "Has it been 15 minutes yet?" starts coming out.

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    'Diane Rehm-ed' totally got me. Especially because its pledge drive week here

*edit 'membership' drive 'week'...I offer no apologies for the missing apostrophe

GrassHopper on
  • Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Jerry and Mike saying "what??" right after I involuntarily yelp "what the FUCK?" So nice to be validated.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I almost wish I'd watched the edited version. That was freaking tedious, even with the stellar commentary. Those poor little guys. They just want to go home to their wives and husbands and mud huts and their little goblin babies. Babies who are destined for slaughter upon reaching "tower fodder age", apparently.

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    Haha, as soon as I saw the title I knew there was no way in hell they were going to like this. That went about as I expected.

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    If I squint real hard at it I think I can see what the idea for this game was, it's a score attack game right? Like, the enemies generally are predictable and not terribly threatening other than bosses, and the arena is a bland ass circle so that you don't have to worry about terrain ruining your combo or whatever. Throw in some anime girls to appeal to the people that like that sort of thing and that's what this game is supposed to be right?