As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Buttoneering 2016?

annarchyjaneannarchyjane Registered User regular
Is Pax East Buttoneering still a thing? My friends and I are going to have many buttons to give out on Saturday. Because buttons!

With fingernails that shine like justice / and a voice that is dark like tinted glass
She is fast and thorough / and sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility / and picking up slack

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    I was not able to organize myself to do this (participated in 2014) - but will be eager to see what others have come up with.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    I have lots and lots of buttons from previous years. I will bring them with me and I will carry them around with me so that I can give them to people.
    I will trade them for buttons and pins as well.

I really want the Bethesda pins. If I have to, I will buy at least the Dog Meat pin from their booth.

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    I usually have spares of my forum avatar button on my person. I think I have a dozen or so "#BlameAndy" buttons left from South.

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Buttons I have left from 2014 unfortunately have the year on them ... Great if this was 2014 not so great that it is 2016.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    annarchyjaneannarchyjane Registered User regular
    Haha the #blameandy ones are awesome, I saw those on the buttoneering website! My amigos and I will be running around on Saturday, hopefully I'll see some of you guys and can exchange/give some buttons :)

With fingernails that shine like justice / and a voice that is dark like tinted glass
    She is fast and thorough / and sharp as a tack
    She's touring the facility / and picking up slack
  • Options
    Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    My husband and brother will have these to hand out to gentlemen rocking awesome beards. There are only 100 of them.
    yoelogdkwf0b.jpg

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!