As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I would do anything for [Love], but I won't do that

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    That's not a date thing though

Cheeky Nandos with a side order of top bants is time spent with the lads

Ok now try that again but this time use words.

• Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    Nandos is great for vegetarians. I'm not even joking.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I once went on a date with a girl and ordered a double club sandwich, which turned out not to be two sandwiches so much as one sandwich with 3 layers and a crapload of everything.

It exploded in my tiny baby hands halfway through our conversation and she laughed and laughed

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    rhylith wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    That's not a date thing though

Cheeky Nandos with a side order of top bants is time spent with the lads

Ok now try that again but this time use words.

It's when the doctor's prescribed a full course of bantibiotics and plenty of good times, but NHS Direct tells you that pizza hut will give you some nasty side-effects, while a cheeky Nando's is
    tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

edit: in case it's not obvious, this is not my native tongue.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    (I think they're intentionally trying to confuse us now. Don't let them know it's working.)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I see you're a paid up member of the Millifandom Sam, what a ledge.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    I mean, the real secret is none of really knows what we're talking about most of the time and we only really manage to communicate effectively through blind guessing and sheer luck.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    I both love bananas and am super conscious of how I probably look when I'm eating them.

Do you suck your bananas or eat them in one huge gulp? If not it should look fine.

Also, I understand this is a deeply personal question; feel free to not share your banana mastication techniques!

I have it on good authority that the most erotic known method of banana eating is to massage the banana until the contents are liquified, then puncture the skin with the canine teeth and suck out the insides.

Because of Sexy Draculas.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    I both love bananas and am super conscious of how I probably look when I'm eating them.

Do you suck your bananas or eat them in one huge gulp? If not it should look fine.

Also, I understand this is a deeply personal question; feel free to not share your banana mastication techniques!

I have it on good authority that the most erotic known method of banana eating is to massage the banana until the contents are liquified, then puncture the skin with the canine teeth and suck out the insides.

I actually peel the entire thing and then eat like corn on the cob, typewriter style.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular

I actually peel the entire thing and then eat like corn on the cob, typewriter style.

I cut off the end then use a tiny long-handled spoon to eat the insides, leaving the peel intact. Once finished, I reattach the cut off part with glue, and give the empty banana to someone as a hilarious prank.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular

This is the most horrific thing I've read all day. Good God!

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

I cut off the end then use a tiny long-handled spoon to eat the insides, leaving the peel intact. Once finished, I reattach the cut off part with glue, and give the empty banana to someone as a hilarious prank.

Make sure to refill it with avocado.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

Too far

Too far

• Options

My brother!
    It was that or Cameron, and there's no way I'm posting that glossy dollop of ham in here.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »

My brother!
    It was that or Cameron, and there's no way I'm posting that glossy dollop of ham in here.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos Clegg's local representative

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    darleysam wrote: »

My brother!

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos Clegg's local representative

Same, I think!

forumsig.png
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    You betrayed Sheffield, Clegg

we do not forget

we do not forgive.

• Options
    Corporal Clegg? I hear he had a wooden leg.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    He probably shouldn't fuck with the folks that make the best steel in the world...

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Why would replacing something gross with something delicious be a prank?

Is it because I might throw out that avocado thinking that it's a banana?

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »

Why would replacing something gross with something delicious be a prank?

Is it because I might throw out that avocado thinking that it's a banana?

You are clearly confused on which item is which here. See, bananas are the delicious yellow ones with a peel and avacados are the green disgusting ones.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Now I'm in the mood to re-read that bizarre comic about two kids and a guy hunting Dracula, that uses just the same six frames of copied and pasted art. But searching for it on the forum reveals that the PA Forum Community talks about Dracula a lot. Like, 3-5 mentions a day, minimum.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Now I'm in the mood to re-read that bizarre comic about two kids and a guy hunting Dracula, that uses just the same six frames of copied and pasted art. But searching for it on the forum reveals that the PA Forum Community talks about Dracula a lot. Like, 3-5 mentions a day, minimum.

Man, now I want analytics for this site that shows frequency of occurrence for a given word. How often do we actually talk about Power Rangers, or teledildonics?

Also, are you possibly thinking of Abhay Khosla's Bram Stoker's Dracula? It's not quite six frames of copy-pasted art, but the location never changes throughout the comic, so the panels are all pretty samey.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    A Dracula a day keeps the doctor away.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    You betrayed Sheffield, Clegg

we do not forget

we do not forgive.

You're saying the North remembers?

forumsig.png
  • Options
    OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    Having a bad morning.

I only scored an 89.5 on my PT test (I'm military) which means I barely missed the extra day pass (day off) and I have to test again in six months. If I had just run 20 seconds faster or done a few more push-ups I would have a day off and be free from testing for a whole year.

I could have used that day off to visit my gf.

Thankfully I get to see her this weekend. And help her move in to a nice new one bedroom place! Not having to pick up after messy roommates will be nice, because she won't have time once her dissertation starts soon.

Back to my funk, being an officer, not making 90 is basically an affront to all that is right in the world. So I get to have leadership treating me with kid gloves and talking to me like someone in my family died.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular

Man, now I want analytics for this site that shows frequency of occurrence for a given word. How often do we actually talk about Power Rangers, or teledildonics?

Also, are you possibly thinking of Abhay Khosla's Bram Stoker's Dracula? It's not quite six frames of copy-pasted art, but the location never changes throughout the comic, so the panels are all pretty samey.

God but I do love Abhay Khosla's Bram Stoker's Dracula.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    how did this thread become so damn british so quickly?

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    how did this thread become so damn british so quickly?

By quickly do you mean over the process of it's last three incarnations?

• Options
    look we were talking about things and then this cheeky nandos business started and now I don't know what's up

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Britons are a people of unrestrained love and free flowing emotions.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Are you confused Pip, maybe you need spiritual guidance. Have you considered calling up the Archbishop of Banterbury?

• Options
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bantersnatch!

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Are you confused Pip, maybe you need spiritual guidance. Have you considered calling up the Archbishop of Banterbury?

that is not a real person

• Options

Are any of us?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Are any of us?

mirrors are not so no

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Pip mate I think you should register your complaints at the Bantarctican embassy

• Options
    I swear to god

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    Guys, maybe you should cool it a bit. This is all starting to feel a bit bantagonistic.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.