Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Hearthstone] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

19495969798100»

• heenatoheenato Registered User regular
    man, fuck naturalize. Innervate, coldlight oracle. Innervate, coldlight oracle. With the right draws, mill their entire deck turn 1.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. like fire Registered User regular
    not to sound dismissive but that is basically what happens to every deckbuilding brawl, it's just most people don't like those so they don't see it reach that point

kcGLHQJ.png
    kimeGrobianAuralynx
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Wyvern wrote: »
    This brawl was probably a lot of fun for, like, thirty minutes. But by now it's basically:

Ice Block beats everything except mill.
    Mechwarper beats everything except Ice Block.

What's the point?

100 gold a day in like less than an hour. i guess.

steam_sig.png
    Elldren
  • JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Welp, 100 gold earned today. I can pause one the hearthstone for a bit I suppose.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular
    After a few rounds of Innervate/Loatheb I decided this brawl wasn't brawl-y enough

So I made Sorcerer's Apprentice/Unstable Portal

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu/Auldhaerz Swygkhansyn (both on Mateus), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    3clipsekimeMahnmutcrimsoncoyoteElvenshaeElldrenMMMig
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Wyvern wrote: »
    This brawl was probably a lot of fun for, like, thirty minutes. But by now it's basically:

Ice Block beats everything except mill.
    Mechwarper beats everything except Ice Block.

What's the point?

100 gold a day in like less than an hour. i guess.
    I don't own Ice Block and am incapable of thinking of a worse use of my time than an hour of coinflip Hunter vs. Hunter Mechwarper battles.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
    forty
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    (Mechwarper is the worst though. Even now it's evil legacy lives on)

EDIT: Hahahaha flood with Mechwarpers into Gorilla-bot, Piloted Shredder, Doomsayer

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu/Auldhaerz Swygkhansyn (both on Mateus), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Rank 5 with C'Thun Warrior. I beat a Shaman to get there, which has been my nemesis for two days so UUNNNGGGHHH.

Now the real grind begins!

I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
    Marty81The Escape GoatGoodKingJayIIIGrobianMMMig
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I'm doing alright with tunnel trogg and dust devil. I wouldn't have thought of it on my own, but I saw someone else use it.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    My deck of Tunnel Trog and Flamewreathed Faceless worked pretty well against my opponent's Frostbolt and Unstable Portal.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    @Zython took 1 fatigue damage.

forty
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    man, fuck naturalize. Innervate, coldlight oracle. Innervate, coldlight oracle. With the right draws, mill their entire deck turn 1.

hahaha this deck is so rude

• hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck took 2 fatigue damage.

kimeMuffinatronforty
This discussion has been closed.