As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[phalla] Final Fantasy IV: Know Suffering, Know Death, Know Mafia Victory

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I've posted a bunch, get a better memory :P

That's fair. Most of the recent conversation was H3 and Invictus dominated, so that could be skewing my recollection.

• Options
    MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    So I've revealed all my information to Lonelyahava and LostNinja. Until I am given a reason to suspect that they're somehow evil after all of this, I'll assume they're completely legit. I'd encourage everyone to do the same if they have not already.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    Haven't heard much from jdark, cj, or premium, have we?

I just joined on the weekend and haven't had a whole ton of time to post yet, but at one point yesterday (before the seer call) i put a vote on gizzy that tied things up. I feel like there are probably better people to look at.
    Like Raiden, who had (as you pointed out) a kinda sketchy vote on day 2 and was on the gizzy counterwagon yesterday until the seer call.

• Options
    Can't edit vote posts but i meant the invictus wagon that was the counterwagon to the gizzy vote, in case it isnt clear

• Options
    Raiden is dead.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Martoss wrote: »
    Raiden is dead.

Thus more evil.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Whoops, i guess i didnt read the narration very close

• Options
    I guess next on my list is Assuran because im getting serious m-vibes from his posts

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Invictus wrote: »
    Haven't heard much from jdark, cj, or premium, have we?

I just joined on the weekend and haven't had a whole ton of time to post yet, but at one point yesterday (before the seer call) i put a vote on gizzy that tied things up. I feel like there are probably better people to look at.
    Like Raiden, who had (as you pointed out) a kinda sketchy vote on day 2 and was on the gizzy counterwagon yesterday until the seer call.

Fiiiiine. This one time that's a good excuse for lax posting the first couple of days.

how about cj iwakura?

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Assuran. Most of my votes have been based on trying to figure out vote records, and since that didn't work, gonna just try to go off of instinct. But I don't feel particularly confident so I'll welcome any arguments against it.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Still suspicious of Jdark. He's being too quiet.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I'm leaning towards !Assuran, but he is a replacement, so I'm open to adjustment.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Not seeing a ton of data today to base anything clear off of, but work has been shit so want to make sure I get my vote recorded, in case I don't make it back to review.

jdarksun was inactive one day, and we didn't have a statue that day. Not sure if that makes him red or light blue, but it's something to start with maybe.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    jdarksun

raised red flags for me when they hard targeted H3Knuckles earlier in the game.

It felt like a good mafia post.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I need to vote.

But this is not network called by any means.

jdarksun[/b/[/color

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    What was that? Network call? I heard network call, did anyone else?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    NO ROYAL DECREE from me tonight

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    jdarkson has been quite for a bit in other threads too.

• Options
    flailing, screaming infants are not conducive to getting much of anything done, fyi.

• Options
    jdark is quiet in phallas for a few days in the beginnning. but maybe this is too late?

also i'm tdrunk

so Imma stay with my previous vote

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I apologize, work is way too busy for me to contribute like I used to. I shouldn't have signed up, but I let the theme of the phalla sway me.

Premium

• Options
    flailing, screaming infants are not conducive to getting much of anything done, fyi.

I don't believe you. I require proof. This proof can be in the form of cute baby pictures...

Steam profile
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm not sure Jdarksun is mafia, but I know I'm not.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Well we've had an inactive seer already... !jdarksun

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    kime wrote: »

I don't believe you. I require proof. This proof can be in the form of cute baby pictures...
    ac067e68-b81e-484c-bb5d-59d9d5aad19a_zpsclwk5bcc.jpg

She felt better after that!

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    I guess next on my list is Assuran because im getting serious m-vibes from his posts
    hmmmm, I like that better than jdark

Assuran

Steam profile
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Sorry I was incommunicado today, I'd been unable to get any real sleep all weekend until the wee hours this morning, then when I finally got up this evening my PC was having trouble :? . Assuran and premium haven't been around long enough to form much of a hunch, but their predecessors (Dragon6860 and Jaysonfour respectively) were among the more suspect of the remaining players imho.

Still, sorry jdarskun but unless you've got something to show us, you've also been a suspect and other people seem to coalescing around it.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    coalescing is a little strong, feels more like we were kinda aimless and then everyone jumped on a thing, but ahava has more info than i do so jdarksun

Still looking for an antidote if anyone is free tonight - make it worth your while

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I thought jdarksun claimed he was a dwarf king or something? Not trying to sway the vote this late in the process really, just food for thought.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Jdark and premium are both equally suspicious to me.

• Options
    Ahava does not have more info than you.

do not put the blame on me for you not thinking for yourself.

• Options
    ohohoho

it did read as an excuse!
    Mr T was the dwarf King, is it true that Jdark claimed this?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    ohohoho

I don't know if it was dwarf King, but he (Jdark) did claim dwarf at some point.

I was suspicious of Premium but he pushed Gizzy into a tie for first yesterday. So unless Invictus is mafia as well and they just decided his power was more important than Gizzy's (which by character trait I'm assuming was poisoning), premium as mafia doesn't follow.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Lali-ho! The dwarves are working hard restoring access to the surface world. In the meantime, they might not be as communicative as they otherwise are! Lali!
    I'm on a business trip until Saturday.

Auralynx

Sorry I must have mistook this for a sign that he had some kind of authority. And it seems like there's a lot of royalty going around, so my mind must have filled in the blanks. But he never actually said he was a king as far as I can tell.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Jdark claimed to be a dwarf, but MrT was Giott the dwarf king, and Auralynx was a dwarven tank commander. I mean I guess jdark could be Luca, Giott's daughter, or it could've been a day one silly post.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    ohohoho

I don't know if it was dwarf King, but he (Jdark) did claim dwarf at some point.

I was suspicious of Premium but he pushed Gizzy into a tie for first yesterday. So unless Invictus is mafia as well and they just decided his power was more important than Gizzy's (which by character trait I'm assuming was poisoning), premium as mafia doesn't follow.

I will also admit that I'm on my phone and didn't see exactly how the vote unfolded.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Jdark claimed to be a dwarf...
    Where did I claim to be a dwarf? To whom? Please provide proof if you're going to make declarative statements like that.

I used FF4 flavor around they "Hey, I'm super busy with work" info in spoilers. The underworld is blocked to the player until about midway through the game. It seemed appropriate.

It kind of also reads like a 'hey dwarves, contact me please' call out.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    [quote="LostNinja;35050475"]
    ohohoho

I was suspicious of Premium but he pushed Gizzy into a tie for first yesterday. So unless Invictus is mafia as well and they just decided his power was more important than Gizzy's (which by character trait I'm assuming was poisoning), premium as mafia doesn't follow. [/quote]

Not as per the game. The earth fiend has no particular connection to poison, crazily enough.