As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Demon Free Webcomic Thread

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    exist wrote: »
    that's stupid

it's not called smarting of age

maybe it should be though

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    eh people in doa are being dumb right now, but they're also doing things, which alleviates a lot of my complaints

i'm a lot more okay with dumb people taking actions in their lives than with dumb people circling the same story beats over and over again

break-ins are a good move for the strip

liEt3nH.png
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Mare Internum

8NYUaIc.jpg

it's not looking like the real mare internum is going to have been friendship

mare internum has not safe for work materiel in its archives as well as scenes with sexual abuse

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    eh people in doa are being dumb right now, but they're also doing things, which alleviates a lot of my complaints

i'm a lot more okay with dumb people taking actions in their lives than with dumb people circling the same story beats over and over again

break-ins are a good move for the strip

yes

not the way Big Bro went all "don't hide your anger embrace it and use it for power" bullshit that was kicking in a window

yes that was goofy

liEt3nH.png
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    OPM will end with tatsumaki and saitama making out

Genos running away with a sparkle of tears behind him

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    OPM will end with tatsumaki and saitama making out

Genos running away with a sparkle of tears behind him

what is this pain I feel in my cyborg heart

b1ehrMM.gif
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    That police siren goes "weeb weeb"
    This isnt important it just made me giggle a bit.

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    2kB1pPQl.gif
    This one strip makes Mark a better superhero than newspaper Spiderman.
    7Ni9R4Ll.gif
    That's right Dawn, you are the only good person in the entire world. ASCEND THE THRONE AND CLAIM YOUR RIGHTFUL TITLE AS THE UBERMENSCH YOU SHALL RULE WITH HARLAN BY YOUR SIDE
    f1fCkJ2l.gif
    Come on, you're just embarrassing yourself and MJ here. Go home and work on those abs so she has something pretty to look at, and let the real heroes take care of things, okay?

Coinage on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    160523a.gif

jCyyTSo.png
    Coinage wrote: »
    2kB1pPQl.gif
    This one strip makes Mark a better superhero than newspaper Spiderman.

If Gabe grabbed her he'd just pull her right back up

Mark is probably going to fall in after her

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    3coFC5q.jpg

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    2014-10-01-nobody-gets-too-much.png

2016-05-23-shall-we-gather-at-the-train.png
    A little too enthusiastic about rolling in the grass.
    housepetscomic.com

• EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Here's another update of A Better Place, featuring timeskips! and a new PoV character! Hooray!
    a8e811071d834d388ff8f84494356451.jpg
    1fb853b26a564926b34f697c31e4a29d.jpg
    d0f3ba904cb04b29bafa901d6431ef30.jpg
    afa89b1a51d0429da421656c208fab44.jpg
    And on the first day, God looked upon mankind, and she was displeased.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Etiowsa wrote: »
    Here's another update of A Better Place, featuring timeskips! and a new PoV character! Hooray!
    a8e811071d834d388ff8f84494356451.jpg
    1fb853b26a564926b34f697c31e4a29d.jpg
    d0f3ba904cb04b29bafa901d6431ef30.jpg
    afa89b1a51d0429da421656c208fab44.jpg
    And on the first day, God looked upon mankind, and she was displeased.

The artwork is slightly unsettling and I fucking love it. I'm glad the Demon's Mirror artist is still rad

JtgVX0H.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    20160523.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    1463976107-017043.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »

I hope that gets depicted as super nosy and stuff

because their mom is an adult

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    edited May 2016
    in fairness the strip is subtitled "Clinton >_<"

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Annnnnnd I read ahead on A Better Place and now I am impatiently awaiting the next page, noooooooooooo

JtgVX0H.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Shitting entirely in the nude is one of life's great pleasures

• jamsyjamsy Somewhere in AsiaRegistered User regular
    Those robots are so adorable.

Currently playing Brave Frontier & THE ALCHEMIST CODE - woop!
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Beasteh wrote: »

One of the most important things I learned in college was taking off one's shirt when pooping. It changed my entire worldview.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Beasteh wrote: »
    3564_fee51463caa859c.jpg?itok=NE478aZL

Gvzbgul on
    Oh hey, Never Satisfied has been posting guest stuff between chapters.

1462719494-guest%20gabi.png
    it's that time again!! time for two weeks of guest illustrations!

our first guest illustration is by friend g. c. houle! i met houle through their comic H&J ages ago, and though they don't work on it anymore, they're still making truly fantastic art! you can see their portfolio here, or follow them on tumblr (nsfw)! give em a look, and commission them!!

1463102484-guest%20stacey.png
    today's guest illustration is by friend stacey!! ive known stacey for aaaages, im so glad to have her doin an illo for me!! look at that hair!! and the deco details!! ah! so nice!! stacey doesn't have a comic yet, but hopefully?? soon??? i sure hope so!! for now, you can find her work at her tumblr or at her twitter! you should follow both imo!

1463329741-guest%20b.png
    today's guest illustration is by friend b! i've known b for like. the longest ive known anyone! like since i was doing bad superhero comics on smackjeeves in high school haha! anyway, b is really really great! their art is so stylin and distinct, i love everything they do! you can follow them on tumblr (nsfw), or you can buy the first two chapters of their comic holy holy on gumroad! it's really super good, the inking is like out of this world.

1463710564-guest%20amy.png
    today's final guest illustration is by friend amy! amy does ~two~ comics, and still took the time to do an illustration with all my kids!! she's so powerful.... amy's comics are the muse mentor, about the plane of existence where inspiration and thought lives! she also does harlowe vanished, about an ocean world and a 16 year old girl struggling with the difficulties of life. i should note this one deals with heavy issues of depression and the things that come along with that, but what's published so far is excellent. you should check out both of her works!!

next week chapter 4 starts!!!!! im so excited, i've been chomping at the bit for this one since like, the fall!!!

00001674.jpg
    Get a job.

Gunnerkrigg Court

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    pfft hahaha the trick was magnetic bullets instead of blanks?

liEt3nH.png
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    kagtzafrnh5n.png
    Metal Gear Solid V handles the way MGS games have always been meant to handle. I love the series but I think one of its major weaknesses has been how often what I'm trying to do does not line up with the game's inputs, but the controls in V felt awesome.

I spent so much time cavorting and parkouring and driving cars around in Ground Zeroes that it sort of distracted from the portrait of Very Serious Circumstances they were trying to paint for me.
    Metal Gear Solid V

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Magnetic loading rod

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular

To make a blank you sorta have to have a cartridge system. Bit hard to do with a muzzle loader.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    nz14ysbcypca.jpg

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    2016-05-23.jpg

The Punchline is Machismo
    For those who aren’t in the know, in OoT Ganondorf was raised by two tiny witch sisters with the power to fuse together into some kinda titty catsuit cougar grandma called Twinrova.

Narbonic - Zombie Woof: October 15 - 20, 2001
    958r5oer7anu.gif
    gn3oixdu04yf.gif
    nv1011btrkx2.gif
    d3dmz8jfxrbn.gif
    hvjgpdvoyvxd.gif
    kn5u9s1vpfsf.gif

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    A Knot on the Town

1463966041-2016-4-23-A-Knot-On-The-Town.jpg
    The night was unfruitful as I wandered from bar to bar, seeking a love partner appreciative of my style mastery. The passage of time blurred, and as night turned once again to day, I stumbled into a busy arena of onlookers. In my tired state, I accepted a trophy which I was too tired to read. Eventually I made it home, and upon waking the next morning, I finally deciphered the award's inscription. "Ugliest Dog."

veae0k25p98x.jpg
    Okay, so it might be a good thing that they got that bracer.

This discussion has been closed.