We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

Penny Arcade - Comic - Opposite Day

2»

Posts

  • ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    Mike's art here approaches a near-Prince level of shade-throwing.

    BloodySloth
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    I am the polar opposite of an artist (a cold, logical, software and math churning robot), so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

    Anyway, I'm not sure how people here can "disagree" with my experience. It's pretty ridiculous.

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
    The lie of the year.
  • dennisdennis Executive Peasant Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    I am the polar opposite of an artist (a cold, logical, software and math churning robot), so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

    Anyway, I'm not sure how people here can "disagree" with my experience. It's pretty ridiculous.

    Who disagreed (or "disagreed") with your experience? And which experience? Not getting the joke, or thinking the joke was "meh"?

    I think mainly people disagreed with your interpretation of what Mike was trying to convey in the comic. We don't disagree that you *had* a different interpretation, just that it was the one Mike wanted you to have.

  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

    What was my interpretation of what Mike was trying to convey in the comic?

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
    The lie of the year.
  • dennisdennis Executive Peasant Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

    I don't see anyone disagreeing that you had that experience. I think they're mainly disagreeing that it was necessary.

  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    forty wrote: »
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

    I don't see anyone disagreeing that you had that experience. I think they're mainly disagreeing that it was necessary.
    What does that even mean?

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
    The lie of the year.
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    dennis wrote: »
    forty wrote: »
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

    I don't see anyone disagreeing that you had that experience. I think they're mainly disagreeing that it was necessary.
    What does that even mean?
    Most of us got the joke without needing it explained.

  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Give it a rest.

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

    dennisfortyDjiemH3Knuckles
Sign In or Register to comment.