Options

[nfl] The season has begun. 2 more weeks before your team's season is over.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Rivers eternally disrespected

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Ditto the guy with two titles who swapped with him on draft day.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    We don't talk about that manning in here
    Pey pey 4 lyfe

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Really liked the most recent Ringer NFL pod, Mays and his highschool friend list the top 10 fictional football players from TV/movies. They play it like 90% straight and it's just the best.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Chargers aren't a real team.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I wonder if I should aim for Carson Palmer again in fantasy. I get so attached to players that do well for me.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Preacher wrote: »

Chargers aren't a real team.

These two statements are not in conflict and are both completely true

pyromaniac221 on
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    I wonder if I should aim for Carson Palmer again in fantasy. I get so attached to players that do well for me.

Nah bro RG3 you know its his year.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Carpy wrote: »
    Really liked the most recent Ringer NFL pod, Mays and his highschool friend list the top 10 fictional football players from TV/movies. They play it like 90% straight and it's just the best.

if shane falco isn't top 3, its a farce

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

"Footsteps" Falco? From that Sugar Bowl game?

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Karrde1842 wrote: »

"Footsteps" Falco? From that Sugar Bowl game?

Didn't anybody have anything better to do that day?

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Co3ChmLW8AASACi.jpg
    Patriots sign new backup QB Dom Grady #33

Jimmy G looked good at the Pats practice yesterday, they did a good deal of first offense vs first defense scrimmaging and Brady and he traded off. He's not as poised (no one is) but he showed good accuracy and touch and he appeared to read the D well. The rook not so much

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

Spoiler for the consensus #1

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Damn. Honey Badger got payed. 5 year 62.5 mil, 40 mil gauranteed. Highest payed FS now.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Damn. Honey Badger got payed. 5 year 62.5 mil, 40 mil gauranteed. Highest payed FS now.

Shit, the price the Chiefs'll have to pay to keep Eric Berry may have just spiked too high.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    So I guess Dallas may be fined $250k for having three suspended players. When did that become a thing?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    So I guess Dallas may be fined $250k for having three suspended players. When did that become a thing?

when goodell proved in a court of law he can do whatever he wants

(its apparently part of a mutually agreed upon remittance policy, and the seahawks got hit with it in 2013 for all those PEDs. i don't remember ever hearing about it before though)

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    2011, apparently.

• Options
    Raiders just add that to their yearly budget. "Yep heres that 250k we talked about."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    What I think is weird is that it goes against standard NFL punishment: either 4 or 25%. So you'd think it'd kick in when 13.25 players are suspended.

• Options
    I guess if people complain too much it could change from the CBA value.... like Rice.

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Alright Rare with No Sauce FFB participants, I just renewed the league for the 2016 season. If you cannot play this year, please let me know and we can find someone to fill your spot. If everyone can supply a few dates/times for our draft that would be fantastic. Thanks!

Idx86 on
    sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    I'm still good for it. Time to try to see if Antonio Brown can throw the rest of my team on his back a second time and drag them kicking and screaming towards the playoffs. And hopefully this year I won't get 3rd highest pts against!

How do keepers work, you lose your pick in this year's draft if you keep a player you drafted there last year?

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Its typically your first round pick if you keep.

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Rare with No Sauce just redrafts every year since we tend to have turnover.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I don't quite understand Foles to the Chiefs.

but, I guess there's our #2.

• Options
    mcp wrote: »

For me it just shows what a dumpster fire Dallas must be if they couldn't get him to sign on there. What's confusing to me about Foles is he dropped the Rams because he didn't want to be in competition with Goff, to then become a back up for the chiefs?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular

For me it just shows what a dumpster fire Dallas must be if they couldn't get him to sign on there. What's confusing to me about Foles is he dropped the Rams because he didn't want to be in competition with Goff, to then become a back up for the chiefs?
    Well, I assume that he digs playing for Andy Reid. Alex Smith is 32 years old. So, there's a chance that he could eventually play depending on how much longer Smith plays, and if KC picks up his option next season.

• Options
    KC also has a much better Offense so he has a better shot with them over LA.... weird typing that in.

• Options
    Falcons cut a potential serial rapist

Man Utah what the fuck?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Well, I assume that he digs playing for Andy Reid. Alex Smith is 32 years old. So, there's a chance that he could eventually play depending on how much longer Smith plays, and if KC picks up his option next season.

And anyway, Dallas will just get Geno Smith.

• Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    Hes a damn sight better back up than anyone else the Chief have on their roster. he only cost 1.7 million for the year and has been said hes a Reid man so perfect fit. Also I am down for the Rare with no sauce league. Any night after 8pm cst works for me.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    I'm back in for RWNS

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    I'm back in for RWNS

Also in.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Thank god ESPN is showing, live on the air, Pittsburgh arriving for a practice session!

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Better than most of their content, especially in August when only baseball is happening.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I should go downtown to watch people clap for Brett Favre and Tony Dungy.

but on the other hand I have a hangover.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    I should go downtown to watch people clap for Brett Favre and Tony Dungy.

but on the other hand I have a hangover.

favre favre favre

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    Back to back RWNS championships sounds mighty fine to me... I'm in!

With regards to draft times, if we can do it prior to the 26th that will be swell. I'll be on vacation and out of touch after that and until the 11th.

This discussion has been closed.