Options

[nfl] The season has begun. 2 more weeks before your team's season is over.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Man they went with top two needs in 1st and 2nd pick for once... not sure if happy or not heh.

The life of a hawk fan. Me I'm happy when the bills make a pick.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Preacher wrote: »
    Man they went with top two needs in 1st and 2nd pick for once... not sure if happy or not heh.

:) I am not so far removed from the dark times to remember horrible "best avail" drafts.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Was Dan McGuire really that bad...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    So who did Connor Cook piss off again? I mean really hackenberg before him?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Probably the ol' CW where the QB has to be the team leader.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    so apparently some people think Brady has a defamation case against the NFL (if he's, you know, actually innocent)

i wonder if it'll get to that point

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Cook does have some minor accuracy issues and his temperament is such that he haaaaaates taking the safe play. He's Rex Grossman's more accomplished cousin.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Eh just more reaching.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Including the fuck you come at me mean mug

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    As a state fan, even I didn't think Cook was a 1st round talent but Cody Kessler? I guess this is a lesson, don't work towards being one of the most successful QB's in your program's history just make sure your a captain in the locker room.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    When every team passes on a player, chances are they turned something up in their scouting that the general public isn't aware of. Same reason I'm betting Billings either has some sort of time-bomb injury or has a swastika tattoo.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Or NFL teams are just kind of dumb and consistently misevaluate talent, especially when it's based on off the field stuff.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    Moneyball is an accurate depiction of sports scouts.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    NFL teams can definitely be dumb and misevaluate talent but when all 32 teams consistently pass up the opportunity to take a player at picks where he would be considered a steal by basically every pre-draft board, it stands to reason that they turned up something in their scouting efforts to deter them from that player.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    When they'll hype up a player in his last year as a terrific pick in the draft and then suddenly they fall like a stone, it's generally going to be some bullshit reason. Especially if their combine results weren't horrible somehow.

Again, just how does Aaron Rodgers fall to 26? It's not even a 'can't believe they found Tom Brady at 199' or whatever. So how does it happen? He was coached by Tedford at Cal. That was it.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Hackenberg is underrated imo

He sucks.

Good for like two great throws a game, a bunch of awful ones, one catastrophic one, and a billion bad blitz reads. Plus he has QBPTSD from his sophomore year.

He's really not as bad as the memes suggest

yeah i thought "QBPTSD" was his main knock, that's why I thought BOB might push for him

this youtube account is f'n awesome though

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

i've watched this like 50 times since i got home

even though he was an average player, there's a chance the pats only win 1 Super Bowl last decade without faulk. he just fit the system and brady SO WELL. so many crucial first down receptions on like 3rd and 3 in big games

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    With Denver picking up Sephiroth in the 2nd round, this was a no-brainer.

• Options
    YallYall Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Especially when they make 3 consecutive good picks. ;)

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Bills fans aren't impressed/depressed until something happens four times in a row.

• Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    Bills fans aren't impressed/depressed until something happens four times in a row.

:bigfrown:

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Savage.

• Options

Man that's like getting beat by an absentee father!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Interesting that Cook goes to the Raiders. If he develops I wonder if the raiders would let Carr walk in 2 years.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Chargers didn't fuck the dog this draft, I'm ecstatic

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Chargers didn't fuck the dog this draft, I'm ecstatic
    that's cause these are the new LA chargers
    Not the bumbling San Diego variety

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    What? No they aren't, not yet anyway.

• Options
    So many olineman... neat.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Apparently the Seahawks think RBs don't count towards the roster limit or something...

• Options
    Philadelphia tried that.

• Options
    I... basically like the Lions draft? What is going on?

• Options
    I... basically like the Lions draft? What is going on?

Check your dopamine levels.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Interesting that Cook goes to the Raiders. If he develops I wonder if the raiders would let Carr walk in 2 years.

Not unless they bench Carr and start Cook next year, otherwise won't know if he is better.

Cabezone on
  • Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    They wont bench Carr but they might manage to pull the 'draft back up QB, never put him on field, trade him for a second to some desperate GM throwing a Hail Mary to save his job' trick.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Man drafted by Browns, attempts suicide in his pool.

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    God that feels so fake and made for social media retweets

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »

https://youtu.be/AXwGVXD7qEQ

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »

The full video is much longer. I caught it on ESPN last night. It starts with him getting the phone call and doing a lot of crying before he looses it, and does the running jump into the pool.

PSN|AspectVoid
This discussion has been closed.