Options

[nfl] The season has begun. 2 more weeks before your team's season is over.

19293959798101

Posts

  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

    i'm not really criticizing norv, despite his offense being absurdly vanilla on MNF

    just showing that, yes, it CAN be that bad

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    also, blah blah patriots blah blah so on and so forth

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

    I like Bridgewater but his stats were pretty sub-par, don't think Bradford has been a downgrade. On another note why isn't their 1st round pick at WR seeing the field? Like I don't think he has a single snap yet.

    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    @dlinfiniti I see what you're up to, making the most of your incompetence early in the season to secure that waiver wire position down the stretch. Perhaps you've learned from your failures in previous seasons after all.

    A tip of the cap to you sir. Tipping that cap with a middle finger, but a tip of the cap regardless.

    this is typical championship level sp00ns here
    i'm glad someone is finally able to see the greatness i am like terry francona, greg popovich, phil jackson and bill belicheck rolled into one
    winning with only 1 "can not drop" player after my entire top 5 draft is devastated by injury
    amazing

    I'm sure defeating @Frosteey with his entire patriots based team on bye will really demonstrate your fantasy prowess

    What wtf
    Why would you@ him
    Cmon

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also, blah blah patriots blah blah so on and so forth

    Have the Patriots ever been that far down?
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

    I like Bridgewater but his stats were pretty sub-par, don't think Bradford has been a downgrade. On another note why isn't their 1st round pick at WR seeing the field? Like I don't think he has a single snap yet.

    No particular reason it seems. Just not ready for the game yet? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000710833/article/zimmer-explains-laquon-treadwells-onfield-absence

  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also, blah blah patriots blah blah so on and so forth

    Have the Patriots ever been that far down?
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

    I like Bridgewater but his stats were pretty sub-par, don't think Bradford has been a downgrade. On another note why isn't their 1st round pick at WR seeing the field? Like I don't think he has a single snap yet.

    No particular reason it seems. Just not ready for the game yet? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000710833/article/zimmer-explains-laquon-treadwells-onfield-absence

    I just meant they were down their QB (and second string) and a top RB (lewis) and a starting tackle and still weren't close to 31st

    Bill!!!!!!

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also, blah blah patriots blah blah so on and so forth

    Have the Patriots ever been that far down?
    hippofant wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do we know why he's resigning? Usually it's because of performance, or rather the lack of it, but with the team at the top of the NFC North standings performance doesn't seem likely

    The offense has been pretty bad.

    Yeah, but they're 5-2 and lead the NFC North and are second in the NFC overall so it can't be that bad.

    they're 31st in total offense behind only SF, and tied for 25th in scoring at 19.9 PPG only because of four DEF/ST TDs.

    that defense has been masking a truly putrid offense

    They're missing their starting QB, and their starting RB, and their two starting tackles? I don't know there are many teams that wouldn't be 31st in offense after all that.

    I like Bridgewater but his stats were pretty sub-par, don't think Bradford has been a downgrade. On another note why isn't their 1st round pick at WR seeing the field? Like I don't think he has a single snap yet.

    No particular reason it seems. Just not ready for the game yet? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000710833/article/zimmer-explains-laquon-treadwells-onfield-absence

    I just meant they were down their QB (and second string) and a top RB (lewis) and a starting tackle and still weren't close to 31st

    Bill!!!!!!

    But on the other hand, they get to play against the AFC.

  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    @dlinfiniti I see what you're up to, making the most of your incompetence early in the season to secure that waiver wire position down the stretch. Perhaps you've learned from your failures in previous seasons after all.

    A tip of the cap to you sir. Tipping that cap with a middle finger, but a tip of the cap regardless.

    this is typical championship level sp00ns here
    i'm glad someone is finally able to see the greatness i am like terry francona, greg popovich, phil jackson and bill belicheck rolled into one
    winning with only 1 "can not drop" player after my entire top 5 draft is devastated by injury
    amazing

    I'm sure defeating Frosteey with his entire patriots based team on bye will really demonstrate your fantasy prowess

    What wtf
    Why would you@ him
    Cmon

    You're right, poor form. Apologies. Perhaps karma will punish me.

  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Man, after last night's game, TNF feels like such an anti-climactic experience. I turned on the game and was immediately overtaken with "so what?"

    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Gyral wrote: »
    Man, after last night's game, TNF feels like such an anti-climactic experience. I turned on the game and was immediately overtaken with "so what?"

    lol I totally forgot there was football tonight

  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    I have winston and Freeman. Only reason i'm following. Penalty slop so far

    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Gyral wrote: »
    Man, after last night's game, TNF feels like such an anti-climactic experience. I turned on the game and was immediately overtaken with "so what?"

    lol I totally forgot there was football tonight

    Who doesn't?

    The only reason I forget is once they shift it to NFLN exclusive, I can't watch. So I stop thinking about it.

  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    @dlinfiniti I see what you're up to, making the most of your incompetence early in the season to secure that waiver wire position down the stretch. Perhaps you've learned from your failures in previous seasons after all.

    A tip of the cap to you sir. Tipping that cap with a middle finger, but a tip of the cap regardless.

    this is typical championship level sp00ns here
    i'm glad someone is finally able to see the greatness i am like terry francona, greg popovich, phil jackson and bill belicheck rolled into one
    winning with only 1 "can not drop" player after my entire top 5 draft is devastated by injury
    amazing

    I'm sure defeating Frosteey with his entire patriots based team on bye will really demonstrate your fantasy prowess

    What wtf
    Why would you@ him
    Cmon

    You're right, poor form. Apologies. Perhaps karma will punish me.

    For example, matt ryan and julio jones destroying me

  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Mohamed Sa-noooooooo

    dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Hand the ball to Freeman every play, Atlanta. Just do it damnit

    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    No-hamed Sa-noooooooo

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Anybody else start Matt and Julio today? High five to all of us.

    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Anybody else start Matt and Julio today? High five to all of us.

    I had ryan and evans in my other league.

    Really could have used winston and evans on that final garbage drive but alas

  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Btw finally benched gurley so he'll probably go off, you're welcome fellow owners

  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    haha i am playing against humphries and brate, went from 6-0 to 26-0 in the last 4 minutes of garbage time

    i hate fantasy

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I was only half watching the game last night, so tell me if I'm wrong. Did Julio get pulled for concussion protocol and come back in, or was that just Jameis getting pulled and not coming back in?

  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Evans got pulled after a big hit to the head and went back in before sitting the rest of the game

    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Mulletude wrote: »
    Evans got pulled after a big hit to the head and went back in before sitting the rest of the game

    Having watched the game, I don't think he got pulled after the big hit. He checked himself out for a play or two and then went back in himself, I think. The quibbling detail being that they didn't suspect he had a concussion and let him play; they were just slow on assessing him as having a possible concussion. (The hit occurred on the opposite sideline, and he got up quickly after the play. Broadcast cameras showed people on the Buccs sideline crowded around a monitor reviewing an opposite angle shot of the hit a couple of plays later, and Al/Cris mentioned that these were the neurological/medical sideline experts.)

    hippofant on
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    It should have been flagged for targeting. Dude led with the top of his helmet and blasted Evans in the neck and chin. Was a great circus catch by Evans though.

    Question for anybody- would you rather have Jamison Crowder or Will Fuller?

    Somebody dropped Crowder and i'm thinking of swapping. Could also just dump Kapri Bibbs but i'm afraid of Devonte Booker getting hurt

    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Someone is trying to trade garbage for Ezekiel Elliot in the league where I am not doing well.

    No sir. He is going to die in the cellar with me.

    Also NFL said it made several reffing mistakes against the Hawks in the 'Aints game. Damn right you did. But no cookie of course. Never are cookies.

    Jubal77 on
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    I had that happen with me and Antonio Brown. I was like "Nuh-uh, Brown's gonna take this ride all the way to the end with me."

    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Someone is trying to trade garbage for Ezekiel Elliot in the league where I am not doing well.

    No sir. He is going to die in the cellar with me.

    Also NFL said it made several reffing mistakes against the Hawks in the 'Aints game. Damn right you did. But no cookie of course. Never are cookies.

    yeah there's a reason why i set trade deadlines in the league i commish

    no trades 2 weeks before playoffs

    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.

    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Broadcast maps!

    Holy shit! Dallas is not getting Buck/Aikman! Huzzah!

  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Excellent, I can roll out of bed late and watch the Eagles game on the couch for once.

    And I actually don't hate Buck/Aikman - they aren't the best booth combination out there but they're far from the worst. I'm thankful my team plays in the NFC - having to watch Nantz/Simms on the regular would probably make me give up the NFL for good.

    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Yeah, well, when Dallas is on FOX, 95% of the time they're getting Buck Aikman. The 'Game of the Week' is almost always Dallas. Whether they're good or bad. And even as a Dallas fan, that gets old as fuck.

  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.

    I'd say Flacco or Kessler. McCown not playing? You got a crappy selection :/

    I guess Siemian does have an ideal matchup and two good receivers.

    The Browns are most likely to need to throw a shit ton though and Corey Coleman should be back

    Mulletude on
    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    *looks at 6 byes on roster*

    *looks at 1-7 record*

    is it okay if i don't bother?

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.
    The Browns will always let you down. I would personally go with Flacco.

  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.
    The Browns will always let you down. I would personally go with Flacco.

    ;-;

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.

    I'd say Flacco or Kessler. McCown not playing? You got a crappy selection :/

    I guess Siemian does have an ideal matchup and two good receivers.

    The Browns are most likely to need to throw a shit ton though and Corey Coleman should be back
    Siemian will do 200 yards passing, and maybe a TD. Flacco will do 300 yards and maybe a TD. Kessler will throw 150 yards and an interception.

  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.
    The Browns will always let you down. I would personally go with Flacco.

    ;-;
    Just say to yourself. We got an elite basketball and baseball team. Detroit has been doing it for Hockey.

  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Didn't realize that my backup QB has the same bye week as Tom Brady. Gotta pickup someone on waiver (slim pickins). Who should I grab: Joe Flacco, Trevor Siemian, or Cody Kessler.
    The Browns will always let you down. I would personally go with Flacco.

    ;-;
    Just say to yourself. We got an elite basketball and baseball team. Detroit has been doing it for Hockey.

    it's too soon for me not to feel the hurt from the world series.

    yeah we got there. i know. that's special.


    but being on the receiving end of one of the greatest moments in baseball history

    still hurts.

    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.