As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nobody is assigned to make a [chat]

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I mean I ordered this brand of vegan cheese on the recommendation of a well-regarded food writer who acknowledges that many vegan cheeses leave something to be desired you bunch of sam-i-ams

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Not if I get to it first

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    which are even still kind long because apparently that shit takes forever

but also are p cool to watch the work in progress

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I failed at napping. Sigh. So not happy. I gotta perk up to go to a party for my fired friend...

*pretends smile*

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    I mean I ordered this brand of vegan cheese on the recommendation of a well-regarded food writer who acknowledges that many vegan cheeses leave something to be desired you bunch of sam-i-ams

send it to me you cow, I'll eat it and tell you if it's good or not

you can't be trusted

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

i'm more of a sam-i-am-not-falling-for-that-again

but i dunno maybe this time will be different keep us posted

• Options
    Chanus do you want to dc universe with me it's free on Xbox now and not boring

• Options
    Chanus do you want to dc universe with me it's free on Xbox now and not boring

i could check it out i guess

i'll give it a look see tomorrow

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    though if i buy it tomorrow i would have to do dealer financing and my interest rate would surely be higher

also like an impulse buy of an xbox was fine an impulse buy of a car is probably not the wisest idea

dealer financing has been better than bank financing on my last two cars -- 0.9%!

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    did you guys hear about the old coot up here who fought a $250 ticket for buying beer in quebec and won on constitutional grounds

grounds that have directly called into question the entire structure of interprovincial trade, not just of alcohol but of ALL products

the FACE OF HEROISM

YOU DRINK YOUR QUEBEC BEER, SIR, AND GODSPEED

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I get my 60 day chip today

I am excite

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    though if i buy it tomorrow i would have to do dealer financing and my interest rate would surely be higher

also like an impulse buy of an xbox was fine an impulse buy of a car is probably not the wisest idea

dealer financing has been better than bank financing on my last two cars -- 0.9%!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I don't really have credit though.

• Options
    did you guys hear about the old coot up here who fought a $250 ticket for buying beer in quebec and won on constitutional grounds

grounds that have directly called into question the entire structure of interprovincial trade, not just of alcohol but of ALL products

the FACE OF HEROISM

YOU DRINK YOUR QUEBEC BEER, SIR, AND GODSPEED

LABATT BLUE THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

i dunno if it was labatt i just wanted to make the joke

• Options
    hilariously it appears to be budweiser

one need not have good taste to savour righteousness

• Options
    I get my 60 day chip today

I am excite

noice

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @Evil Multifarious I can answer some questions and also foot them to the actual ant guys and gals I know (who are specifically researching ant behavior)

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    @Atomika @spool32 @Belasco32

one of youse guys IM me if quiplash starts, I'm pretty sure the spools have my gchat

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    hilariously it appears to be budweiser

one need not have good taste to savour righteousness

the bitter, skunky, clydesdale piss taste of righteousness

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    @Evil Multifarious I can answer some questions and also foot them to the actual ant guys and gals I know (who are specifically researching ant behavior)

arch is good for general questions, but he has a backup for anything he ant answer himself

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    edited April 2016

I already reached my limit of "this is the good gluten free bread, not like the bad stuff. Trust me thus time". I dunno what vegan cheese is like. It's tofu, ain't it?

navgoose on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Anything interesting happening lately?

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

i found a pretty rock

• Options
    I can answer some questions and also foot them to the actual ant guys and gals I know (who are specifically researching ant behavior)

okay i will PM you later with deets

it's just for a speculative sci-fi piece so just pointing me at good resources will be helpful

• Options
    I kicked a can just cause.

• Options
    navgoose wrote: »

I already reached my limit of "this is the good gluten free bread, not like the bad stuff. Trust me thus time". I dunno what vegan cheese is like. It's tofu, ain't it?

i think it's like cellophane

• Options

arch is good for general questions, but he has a backup for anything he ant answer himself

it was better when you were gone.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    a

Chanus killed a guy

• Options
    I can answer some questions and also foot them to the actual ant guys and gals I know (who are specifically researching ant behavior)

okay i will PM you later with deets

it's just for a speculative sci-fi piece so just pointing me at good resources will be helpful

*vibrates chitinously*

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    a

Chanus killed a guy

oh yeah that was the other thing

i found a pretty rock and then i brained a guy with it

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Never summon a non chat mod to a chat thread.

Don't you people know anything?

Gah.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My back is such garbage. Sit poorly for a day and it hurts for weeks afterwarda

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Nut cheese appeals to my inner ten year old.

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    My back is such garbage. Sit poorly for a day and it hurts for weeks afterwarda

have you tried a backiotomy

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

Gah.

The more the merrier, I say.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Neco wrote: »

Gah.

The more the merrier, I say.

yes

grand until the thread is closed.

Neco on
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm now reading stuff about ant behavior because i dont feel like reading more on zika and virology protocols right now

got into an argument with one of the grad students who is supposed to be showing me viral culture methods

"this reagent inactivates the virus"

"no....it doesn't. that's not at all what this does"

"well that's what the other postdoc said it does"

"there's a reason i'm replacing him, clearly"

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

You don't eat food anyway!

• Options
    hmmmmmmmmmm now reading stuff about ant behavior because i dont feel like reading more on zika and virology protocols right now

got into an argument with one of the grad students who is supposed to be showing me viral culture methods

"this reagent inactivates the virus"

"no....it doesn't. that's not at all what this does"

"well that's what the other postdoc said it does"

"there's a reason i'm replacing him, clearly"

all showing off like, look it's inactive! see I'm putting my tongue in the dish! now I'm spreading it on my mucus membranes!

• Options
    I once played dc universe with skippy for like 2 hours. Remember that, little buddy?

This discussion has been closed.