As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Person of [Chat]

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Also, best scene in PoI I've seen so far was the opening of one episode where a few guys in ski masks kidnapped someone and filmed it.
    I hope you know what I mean.
    One of the best opening scenes ever.

I don't remember ... Please advise

I can't remember which episode it was. I think it was either a season premiere or an episode after a midseason break, but I'm not sure.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    also @Powerpuppies i am like three episodes away from season 2 finale at which point i will be able to read your spoiler and respond appropriately

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The best PoI opening was when they introduced Lesbian Assassin

Perhaps I will catch up on this show.

It got dumped on some godforsaken Channel 5 cable channel over here so I missed it, but I imagine Netflix has it. The godforsaken channel also seems to have You're The Worst, which I wanted to see but didn't realise was on and now they only have half the episodes.

Life was better when we only had four channels and no cable or satellite.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i was just introduced to lesbian assassin

i really enjoyed the way the start of that episode mirrored the main plot

• CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    My pillow case has left marks all over my face so I look like a scarred up bond villain this morning

"morning"

don't judge me

i can't be held to German standards of productivity

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    POI is a good show. Just started Season 4 yesterday. Off to a good start. I was glad to hear that season 5 finally made it on air. I think there was some doubt about whether or not that would be the case.

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Another POI viewing "Eureka!" experience:
    Realizing that the machine view scene transitions can actually contain info relevant to the story.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    the power company is refunding me $6.74 because of a review by their board examining their rates

they are doing this in six monthly installments of $1.12

thx guys

• HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    the power company is refunding me $6.74 because of a review by their board examining their rates

they are doing this in six monthly installments of $1.12

thx guys

look at it this way:

each month you get a free candy bar

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    gong-00 i can't open a general spoiler, what season and where in it do i have to be to open yours o.o

sig.gif
  • Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Is it possible to stream Person of Interest? Not super keen on buying dvd's...

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Hmmm Money Monster seems interesting. I might see it next week if it isn't terrible.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    New radiohead is p good guys

was "free" on Apple Music so I gave it a spin.

So wonderfully chill and atmospheric.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Grape Ape wrote: »

it's streaming on the neetflix

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    The best PoI opening was when they introduced Lesbian Assassin

Perhaps I will catch up on this show.

It got dumped on some godforsaken Channel 5 cable channel over here so I missed it, but I imagine Netflix has it. The godforsaken channel also seems to have You're The Worst, which I wanted to see but didn't realise was on and now they only have half the episodes.

Life was better when we only had four channels and no cable or satellite.

netflix here has at least some of it (I think a lot of the time they have everything but the newest season of a show)

Also I don't know why people called the theater near me a dump. It was decently priced ($25 got me a movie ticket, popcorn, drink and candy). The popcorn wasn't the best but it was decent. Seats were pretty comfy. I dunno, guess my coworkers are spoiled as far as theaters go.

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    gong-00 i can't open a general spoiler, what season and where in it do i have to be to open yours o.o

It probably happens at different points for different people, but for me it occurred near the end of season 1.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Considering starting again in Stellaris, not digging this game I'm in.

Do it!

fuck gendered marketing
  • HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    I hope this wrist pain isn't repetitive stress injury

i need to type to live

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »

It probably happens at different points for different people, but for me it occurred near the end of season 1.

thx uuuuuuuuuu

sig.gif
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    made some bullshit artisanal sammitches for dinner yesterday

Huge Ciabatta hero ($1.99)
    arugla $0.10 ($5.99 a lub)
    brie $4 (a huge wedge we used maybe a quarter of)
    honeycrisp apple $1.33 ($2.99 a lub)
    fancy pants fig jam $5.89

They were super delicious and it was a stupid cheap dinner!

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Person of Interest is solid procedural nonsense set in a universe where gun shot wounds to the leg are never fatal

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh man this comic edit

CiLWBfFWkAA5f8r.jpg

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Oh man this comic edit

CiLWBfFWkAA5f8r.jpg

that which is dead etc etc

Elldren wrote: »

Do it!

Ill be on like Game 4 though.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    OVERWATCH COME BACK PLS

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Do it!

I am on game 2.

Changing from hyperlanes to wormholes was amazing.

I have 4 great planets including a decent sized gaia and normal one with stone age primitives that is mineral rich. My fleet is growing and I am on tier 3 weapons. The galactic north of me is empty and all mine. My south is filled with smaller empires.

I feel pretty good. Going to war soon for my first vassal.

u7stthr17eud.png

Do it!

And?

What's been going on?

I may stop this one I'm doing after getting genocided

But I might do it now cause I don't really want to have to bother with omnicidal maniacs

fuck gendered marketing
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Do it!

I am on game 2.

Changing from hyperlanes to wormholes was amazing.

I have 4 great planets including a decent sized gaia and normal one with stone age primitives that is mineral rich. My fleet is growing and I am on tier 3 weapons. The galactic north of me is empty and all mine. My south is filled with smaller empires.

I feel pretty good. Going to war soon for my first vassal.

What kind of race do you have

Gymnopedie so good

fuck gendered marketing
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    That is a professional, and I bet everyone in the room appreciates that, as opposed to that "Fresh Mid-Western" talent who doesn't know where the fuck to stand. Boom, in out, exchange of money and bump of cocaine, and on with their lives.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    @Jacobkosh

an OP about Person of Interest but not a single mention of the best cast member?
    xpz9dplc54ek.jpg

SHAME.

919UOwT.png
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Person of Interest is solid procedural nonsense set in a universe where gun shot wounds to the leg are never fatal

My two current shows are one where a guy hunts monster people and tk witches and they literally have a deus ex machina healing stick, and another where the main character is a super hero because of a naturally sunny disposition and drugs. I can accept a world where leg wounds are considered non serious in all cases.

Sleep on
    This is great but probably NSFW due to violence

https://youtu.be/_P52G4Kyq5M

My current game is going south because I got boxed in real bad because there were almost no inhabitable planets.

Also jesus the game is hella stingy with the purple resource cause its like people are dying but I need to make frontier outposts so Im just fucked on that front too.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    actually @Jacobkosh you did mention Bear i forgive you and apologize for my jump to conclusions

919UOwT.png
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    In order to get this teacher cert, I had to contact an old employer to get verification of 2k+ hours worked in the field. I also had to submit a required number of coursework hours to make it count. I did this, along with the 80 dollar application fee, and now they want more.

They want me to go find the course catalogs for each course I submitted and include the relevant course description. Okay fine, copy/paste with links to the digital course catalogs, boom.

Nope, they need the individual PDF pages. And I have to go get them.

Why did I have to pay 80 dollars for this?

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

My two current shows are one where a guy hunts monster people and tk witches and they literally have a deus ex machina healing stick, and another where the main character is a super hero because of a naturally sunny disposition and drugs. I can accept a world where leg wounds are considered non serious in all cases.
    Those are some of my favorite shows as well.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Gooey wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh

an OP about Person of Interest but not a single mention of the best cast member?
    xpz9dplc54ek.jpg

SHAME.
    Grape Ape wrote: »

what the

are people even reading this OP?!?!

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.