As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Maintenance [chat]

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    There was an error performing your request. Please try again.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »
    There was an error performing your request. Please try again.

F5

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I have encountered an early space age civ who are just a smidge deeper in the galactic spiral than I am, and letting them ascend to galactic level would be troublesome

Do I... do I invade and enslave them

they are hideous bug-people...

Infiltrate them. Make them join you as second class citizens of your empire.

dis worse racism!

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Thanks for the pics in previous thread Mazzyx!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So my folks asked how I was doing living in my own place. I guess I have been here a month and a half.

It is hard to think of not being here now.

Like it is my home. My nest. I am comfortable and pantless here. It is really nice.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Goddammit now the Slerpanors want a piece of me.

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    I have encountered an early space age civ who are just a smidge deeper in the galactic spiral than I am, and letting them ascend to galactic level would be troublesome

dis worse racism!

Arch will only accept a solution that involves interbreeding

• Options

dis worse racism!

My bug people did it to bird people.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Also I'm near the end of the tech tree and dominate the map and can now play The Culture in a sufficiently Cultural manner.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki @Element Brian ok I got my friend ready to payday get on and let's do this

• Options

dis worse racism!

The interstellar version of the birds and the bees.

• Options
    I will duomate the Slerpanors, that's 5 times worse than decimating for those who are counting.

• Options
    Man, playing HoMM3 without any Heroes who have Logistics or Pathfinding is a hell unto itself.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Also I'm near the end of the tech tree and dominate the map and can now play The Culture in a sufficiently Cultural manner.

Dominating the galaxy sounds like the Affront.

• Options
    Sometimes, when a galactic empire and unchecked military expansionism love eachother very much...

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Man, playing HoMM3 without any Heroes who have Logistics or Pathfinding is a hell unto itself.

Name your least brave hero after me

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    wanky

• Options
    wanky
    wanky
    wanky

Spanky

• Options

dis worse racism!

hmmmmmm

acceptable

• Options
    I have muslcoids, bird people, mammals, and my bug people in my empire.

Of course non-bugs are lesser species. The mollusk are used for my army though. They are strong, my bugs are weak. But good at manipulating other races.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Doom has filled the shooter hole Overwatch left in my life and then spilled over into other holes I didn't know of existed.

Oh id who knew getting rid of everyone who helped make you famous would end up being the correct path?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ukraine won?

(I went to bed because I'm an old)

Solid political choice Eurovision, you did us proud

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    gat dam tofu thaw faster

"arch you know if you had taken it out of the fridge earlier it would be ready by n-"

SHUT UP YES I KNOW

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU

This popped back up on my youtube. I do enjoy seeing the Empire as like old Gundam style bad guys.

I love the attention to detail; stuff like the rebel fighter targeting the Interdictor to try and let the rest of the fleet escape.

...I'm always kind of weirded-out, though, that anime artists feel the need to use mechanical details as odd sort of sexual innuendo imagery, even when it comes to things like fantasy space naval battles. :|

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Stellaris doesn't have enough incest and child murdering

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I have sold one of my GTX 970s.

I am now saying with absolute certainty: SLI is a fucking joke. Never do SLI.

Anyway, GTX 1080, here I come (Once they're out, anyway).

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Those were our earlier days.

Now that we're sufficiently comfy it's all Mega-Entertainment Forums and casually manipulating smaller empires with Research Agreements/bribes and uplifting species.

I wish there was more covert diplomacy type things you could do. Particularly when it comes to influencing the Ethics of different empires.

• Options
    Doom has filled the shooter hole Overwatch left in my life and then spilled over into other holes I didn't know of existed.

Oh id who knew getting rid of everyone who helped make you famous would end up being the correct path?

Doom is very good. Nightmare is the most intense shootering. There's a version of this where if you die the entire game ends. Whyyyyyyyy you die in two hits.

• Options

Name your least brave hero after me

The guy who I always Teleport to the nearest castle town whenever he spots an enemy hero because he's built to run around the map and never actually fight anything?

Seems fitting.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular

You did not care for 5? 3 is fantastic but it seemed a little unbalanced.

• Options
    Stellaris doesn't have enough incest and child murdering

Yeah but it does have alien cavalry-mounted xenomorph armies and clone slave empires.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Alright I need to expand my territory in order to build observation posts around both of the primitive civs I have encountered

However, if integration into the Soviet Collective is not an option, I will simply enslave the bug-folk and send them to toil under the star of Sirius

Win-win!

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Those were our earlier days.

Now that we're sufficiently comfy it's all Mega-Entertainment Forums and casually manipulating smaller empires with Research Agreements/bribes and uplifting species.

I wish there was more covert diplomacy type things you could do. Particularly when it comes to influencing the Ethics of different empires.

Yeah, the diplo options are really weak in the current game.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    There is absolutely nothing substantially wrong with San Diego but I hate it.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I really like my new house y'all

• Options
    Alright I need to expand my territory in order to build observation posts around both of the primitive civs I have encountered

However, if integration into the Soviet Collective is not an option, I will simply enslave the bug-folk and send them to toil under the star of Sirius

Win-win!
    My space dogs approve of this plan.

• Options
    There is absolutely nothing substantially wrong with San Diego but I hate it.

It senses your weakness

• Options
    *slides spare ice cream sandwich toward dk*

• Options
    I really like my new house y'all

I bought a mirror! Adult high five! Wait why are you all laughing

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    A forest fire has been spotted 12 kms from Yellowknife.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

This discussion has been closed.