As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Vanilla Mini [phalla] Part II: (Game Over) Saint Infidel's Village Victory Feast

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Plus i'll be camping until Sunday anyway, I just realized. If this does end up starting before Sunday just change me to a reserve.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Perfect timing for me - I'm going to Disneyland this weekend

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Perfect timing for me - I'm going to Disneyland this weekend

Sounds like a great theme for a mafia witchhunt phalla

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    I'm fine with postponement too.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    No worries, take your time!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Can I still join?

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Sure. Game hasn't started yet. Just do a proper sign up so I don't lose you

Signup!

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    kime

Wait did we start yet?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    megafrost

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    gizzy

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    DO THE THING!

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Unless you have pressing baby concerns to concern yourself with.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    writing up role PMs now.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Geez.
    It's like you guys think it's Monday or something.

And beofre I confuse people

Everybody will be getting the VIllager PM
    You will all be grouped into a big PM with a bunch of other players.
    No, I did not mess up, this is intentional.

Little Town, little quiet Village.
    Every day, like the one before.
    Little Town, full of little people
    Waking up to say,

"Infidel's dead!" The scream ripped through the morning light as Mrs, now Widow, Blarney, came running into the village square. "oh it was so horrible! So horrible! All his insides just torn right out!" She broke down in the middle of the village green, covered in blood to her ankles. Gasp, you could see her ankles.

The village council went into the guesthouse to check, and sure enough, Infidel was dead. He had been a visitor to the village at first, but had stayed. He'd brought many innovations to the town, and many people were now out of work with his automatons running things. But this was no revenge killing. This was nothing personal, the Council said. This must have been those who followed Infidel here from that other town he spoke about. Those who were chasing him, hunting him. They had found him.

Infidel had spoken often of their ways. How they would come to a town in a large group, cause havoc and chaos and then leave the town empty in their wake. At times they would take over the town completely. At times, they would be driven out. Infidel said it was all up to the people of the town to determine which way it went. But he had come to this town hopeful that the people here could finally stop the menace.

He'd had a peaceful few months, resting in the town, telling the tales of the old days when he would fight the Mafia, as he called the shadowy figures that were after him. But now, that was all over it seemed. Now, Infidel would have a peaceful rest. But it seemed that it was up to the Council and the Village to determine who it's members were that had been turned.

You see, that was the way of it, Infidel had said. Normal members of your town, peaceful quiet folk, would slowly be talked to, sent letters, given instructions, blackmailed and offered rewards. And nobody was strong enough to resist. Nobody. Eventualy, the Mafia got a foothold and the village was in danger.

The village buried Infidel in a quiet spot and then steeled themselves. If his stories had ben true, even a sliver of true, they would be in desperate need of all their resources. It was time to defend their village.

Day One starts now. Will end tomorrow at 1pm New Zealand Time.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    So, is everyone the Serial Killer, or is it just me?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Let's open up the ole book of grudges.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    So is that a 7am east coast time close? I'm terrible at time conversion.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Auralynx managed to dodge my vig last game. Suspicious.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Auralynx managed to dodge my vig last game. Suspicious.

I got turned to stone! I'm sorry you couldn't kill me anyway! It'd actually have been a better outcome than being in the game until Day 4 while being ignored when I politely asked not to be allowed to die of poison.

... that was a real bummer, is what I'm getting at.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

LostNinja wrote: »
    So is that a 7am east coast time close? I'm terrible at time conversion.

9pm tomorrow Eastern

• FryFry Registered User regular
    lynch Kime for claiming SK

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    GG because I feel like he's always mafia lately.

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Preda because I still don't trust knockoff handbags.

Megafrost

Gasp, you could see her ankles.socks!
    -_-"

Scandalous.

Heffling because I thought Preda was a legitimate handbag brand.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I stick to my odds statement of everyone who was Mafia last game ends up village the next and vice versa.

So, all you villagers from the previous game who are now Mafia, please raise you hand for statistical reasons

I stick to my odds statement of everyone who was Mafia last game ends up village the next and vice versa.

So, all you villagers from the previous game who are now Mafia, please raise you hand for statistical reasons

Of course, this also means all the mafia from last game are SKs this game.
    So good luck lone villager.

Discrider for unspeakable crimes.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Gasp, you could see her ankles.socks!
    -_-"

Scandalous.

Heffling because I thought Preda was a legitimate handbag brand.

That line was my favorite of the narration :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile

Well in that case, SK and Mafia please kill each other as I'm harmless as a boring villager. Plzthx.

Well in that case, SK and Mafia please kill each other as I'm harmless as a boring villager. Plzthx.

Sure.
    I'm onto you, Mr Vig/Seer/Guard Amalgamate.

edited May 2016
    Ohmygosh seerviguard!?

Ok yeah brain is tired and ready for bed. Just know that all of you are wrong, but you are all wrong in very unique ways because you are precious special snowflakes.

Bedlam on
    It's ok though. I am guarding myself, followed by targeting myself for the vig, then, I will seer myself to make sure I am village aligned.

But if I don't like what color I get back....I better watch out!

It's ok though. I am guarding myself, followed by targeting myself for the vig, then, I will seer myself to make sure I am village aligned.

But if I don't like what color I get back....I better watch out!

I wouldn't worry too much.
    Your Mortician power should clarify your colour once you busdrive your other powers off yourself and then die to many stabbings.

• WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    kime

Am I doing this right?

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Kime

• MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    Auralynx, as a semi-grudgey payback for jumping on my bandwagon last game, and also because I get the impression I just naturally seem suspicious to some of you people.