Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DC Comics Thread! Titans out this week!

• KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I can't ever remember how to spell canceled but I can spell Mxyzptlk

InvectivusDouglasDangerhailtothekaleFencingsaxStiltsKwoaruWeedLordVegetaJoolanderSirEtchwartsCommander ZoomCouscousSweeney Tom
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist But it's like we weren't made for this world Though I wouldn't really want to meet someone who wasRegistered User regular
    Nice to see Lobo is back to normal.

acpRlGW.jpg291.gif
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    Fencingsax
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Nice to see Lobo is back to normal.

He never changed really. Simply replaced for a while.

• glithertglithert Mcgurk! Hey, Mcgurk!!Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    I can't ever remember how to spell canceled but I can spell Mxyzptlk

Spelled like it sounds

Easy as pie

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    DCLooneyTunes3.jpg

I love everything

Crippl3
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    All of them are amazing but Elmer Fudd instigating Bat Season is just straight up genius

VcdvAHn.png?1
    Steaaaaaaam All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast. NEW EPISODE - EPISODE 26 - Stolen Memories (Superman: The Animated Series S01E08) - March 29th
    glithertBionicPenguinFencingsaxCrippl3ShadowenStiltsSorceEtiowsaFearghaillWeedLordVegetaJoolanderArmorocSirEtchwartschiasaur11jkylefultonDex DynamoRMS Oceanic
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    All of them are amazing but Elmer Fudd instigating Bat Season is just straight up genius

steam_sig.png
    SorceDizzy DKwoaruBionicPenguinBlankzillaFencingsaxKeithWeedLordVegetaMidniteKyouguDouglasDangerJoolanderMaximumArmorocStraightziInvectivusZonugalShadowenBear_thescondStiltsThe Hanged ManFearghaillSirEtchwartschiasaur11vagrant_windsCommander ZoomCouscousArdolRMS OceanicThe Judgevalhalla130
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I didn't know that's all I ever wanted until now

DouglasDangerKwoaru
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular

Reminder that Tom King is a ex CIA Officer.

scale3nk0.png
    KeithDouglasDangerWeedLordVegetaZonugalShadowenvagrant_winds
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger Registered User regular
    Holy fuck

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    Crippl3
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Matt Reeves has dropped out of talks to direct The Batman.

VcdvAHn.png?1
    Steaaaaaaam All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast. NEW EPISODE - EPISODE 26 - Stolen Memories (Superman: The Animated Series S01E08) - March 29th
  • FakefauxFakefaux Humbaba My friend, we have reduced the forest to a wasteland, how shall we answer Enlil in Nippur?Registered User regular

FearghaillBlankzillaCentipede DamascusAtomicTofuZonugalchiasaur11MaximummasterofmetroidBionicPenguinSorceCrippl3Sweeney TomFencingsaxDevlin_DragonusCommander ZoomJoolanderCouscousSnicketysnickJimothyArdolSirEtchwartsThe Hanged ManShadowenAndy JoeGrey Ghost
  • GustavGustav Registered User regular
    I would be down for that.

VnZ7Xbt.jpg
    DouglasDangerCentipede DamascusZonugalTheodore FlooseveltRingoShadowenRMS OceanicAndy JoeGrey Ghost
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'd watch that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykaos This is my steam profile.
  • masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    I would like a Superman movie with the tone of Speed Racer, yes

SirEtchwartsStiltsArmorocZonugal
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Visualize ExecuteRegistered User regular
    I would like a Superman movie with the tone of Speed Racer, yes

Could John Goodman play Pa Kent?

JOHN GOODMAN COULD PLAY PA KENT

TVT39do.png?2
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
    StiltsmasterofmetroidFearghaillFencingsaxArmorocZonugalWeedLordVegetaRingoCommander ZoomShadowenGonmunRMS OceanicAndy Joe
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Fuck, John Goodman should play Pa Kent

6F32U1X.png
    FearghaillLockedOnTargetFencingsaxKeithStiltsCrippl3JimothyglithertArmorocZonugalmasterofmetroidBlankzillaThe Hanged ManSirEtchwartsWeedLordVegetaDysCommander ZoomEtiowsaMunkus BeaverShadowenBear_thescondGonmunRMS OceanicGustavAndy JoeGrey Ghost
  • ZonugalZonugal Registered User regular
    Lois Lane: Oh my god, was that a para-demon?

Pa Kent: More like a POOR-a-demon. Terrible what passes for a demon these days.

Andrew_WK_Sig.jpg
    SirEtchwartsStiltsFearghaillFencingsaxRingoShadowenBear_thescondDevlin_DragonusGrey Ghost
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle my name is kevin Registered User regular
    i'll only be on board with a kate mckinnon superboy movie

tell me you can't see it

ngby2stcbs05.png

35b6mo4.png
    KeithSirEtchwartsFencingsaxRingoBear_thescondAndy JoeGrey Ghost
    ...Keanu Reeves for Constantine

6F32U1X.png
    StiltsFearghaillWhippyFencingsaxAndy JoeAtomicTofu
    As long as that Superman movie stars Tyler Hoechlin as Kal-El, we're good.

Because he's fantastic as Superman.

Andrew_WK_Sig.jpg
  • they should do a young bruce wayne series but his parents should be alive the entire time because when he's a broody little shit about CRIME it'll be much funnier

there definitely aren't enough interpretations of batman where his parents don't get shot and he's still cranky and irritable and anti-social

Ringo
  • KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular

On my world, DC means DCertion.

Mr. G wrote: »
    Nah

Keanu Reeves for Ra's Al Ghul

VcdvAHn.png?1
    vagrant_windsThe Hanged ManDevlin_Dragonus
  • StraightziStraightzi I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy! And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ.Registered User regular
    Nah

I worry about him being too white

But yes, absolutely yes

His ageless quality would be stellar for a version of Ra's

vagrant_windsRingoShadowen
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Nah

But yes, absolutely yes

While I agree he looks white as hell, the dude has ancestry all over the place and I think thats kind of perfect for Ra's whole ancient world travelled immortal thing?

VcdvAHn.png?1
  • StraightziStraightzi I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy! And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ.Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Nah

But yes, absolutely yes

While I agree he looks white as hell, the dude has ancestry all over the place and I think thats kind of perfect for Ra's whole ancient world travelled immortal thing?

Yeah, I know he does

Like, I'm not saying he's white, just that I worry about him being too white (which is some kind of shitty gatekeeping, I know)

It's partially just that I feel like DC movies could use a bit of course correcting after the whitewashing of the Nolan films, and I trend towards certain choices as a result

The white dude I see thrown around a lot for Ra's al Ghul is always Jason Isaacs.

Which yeah, he'd probably be pretty good, but he is super-white, so...

I think if Oded Fehr was a stronger actor (and more well known) he'd be a shoe-in.

Andrew_WK_Sig.jpg
    i know it's only three movies down, but the dceu is already leagues ahead of the nolanverse in terms of diversity

hell, i think only the fast and the furious has it beat when you factor in the cast of suicide squad or even justice league vs most blockbusters.

not saying more wouldn't be better though. it's always better. and that's why i wanna throw out juan diego botto from good behavior as ra's.

35b6mo4.png
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    As long as it isn't the dude from the Arrow-verse playing Ra's, I'm down.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. Now updated to be accurate for the Summer Sale! Again!

Y'all I swear to you that I posted this completely unaware that he has already played Constantine

6F32U1X.png
    RingoJoolanderBionicPenguinStraightziArdolZonugalSorceSixshotStrikerStiltsCrippl3The Hanged Manvagrant_windsShadowenFencingsaxSirEtchwartsSnicketysnickDysDevlin_DragonusFearghaillKwoaruGonmunRMS OceanicAndy JoeThe JudgeGrey Ghostvalhalla130WeedLordVegetaSageinaRage

Y'all I swear to you that I posted this completely unaware that he has already played Constantine

How!?!

Andrew_WK_Sig.jpg
    NaphtaliJoolanderBionicPenguinArdolSweeney TomSixshotStrikerInvectivusCrippl3vagrant_windsShadowenFencingsaxSirEtchwartsFearghaillKwoaruAndy JoeThe JudgeWeedLordVegeta
    Hmm wait

Is Constantine my favorite live action DC movie?

I can't think of anything I like more right now, but I've got to be forgetting something, right?

for me it's batman returns

with runners up the losers and swamp thing

35b6mo4.png
    for me it's batman returns

with runners up the losers and swamp thing

Ooh wait it might be The Losers, good call there

Sorcevalhalla130
    It's going to be The Dark Knight for me.

It's a great movie!

Andrew_WK_Sig.jpg
    Crippl3The Hanged ManFencingsax
    that's a boring pick, jimmy-dean

you're boring

35b6mo4.png
  • mine's still batman '66

or maybe superman

masterofmetroidCommander Zoom
This discussion has been closed.