As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

South 2017 [Badges] On Sale Now!

2»

• Options
    Madam_PinceMadam_Pince Registered User new member
    Hello! I am not sure how I am supposed to go about doing this, but due to unforeseen budget issues at my library, I am unable to attend PAX South. I have a 3 day pass that I would like to either return (not sure if this is possible... checked FAQs and couldn't find anything) or transfer officially to another attendee.

Thank you!
    Ariel

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hello! I am not sure how I am supposed to go about doing this, but due to unforeseen budget issues at my library, I am unable to attend PAX South. I have a 3 day pass that I would like to either return (not sure if this is possible... checked FAQs and couldn't find anything) or transfer officially to another attendee.

Thank you!
    Ariel
    You can try emailing pax_questions@paxsite.com and ask to return it, but the official policy is no refunds. To transfer to another attendee, you receive the badge and then give it to them. As a reminder, buy/sell/exchange of passes via this forum is not permitted.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular

Thank you!
    Ariel

The badges aren't tied to you, so however you wish to get rid of them is fine. Giving away or selling are both legit. If you are trying to arrange this with a stranger, try Reddit's PAXPassExchange.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Friday are showing sold out and Saturday as low. But you can still buy all 3 days if you click through. So if you were holding off thinking they won't sell out...

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    As of evening on 1/13, Saturday badges are sold out. Everything else still available (but you have to clickthrough to showclix to see Friday, it still shows sold out on paxsite.com).

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    AFlyingHoboAFlyingHobo Registered User new member
    edited January 2017
    I think just yesterday or today more passes were available, I didn't think this would happen as I got my Saturday pass already in hopes i wouldn't miss Pax.. Is there any way to convert it to a Friday pass or something? Unfortunately all i can afford is one pass and i really wanted to go Friday.

Edit: If curious why i didn't order them way earlier, i depended on a friend to order them for the both of us and i would pay him back in cash but he bailed very late. Yeah, dumb idea.

AFlyingHobo on
  • Options
    macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Email pax_questions@paxsite.com with your request. Include the confirmation ID from your purchase. If you don't hear back from them you can also check with the Registration booth. They'll be open Thursday if you're in town.

• Options
    AFlyingHoboAFlyingHobo Registered User new member
    Hey, thanks a lot macbitt.