As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My [chat] as a weapon

19495969798100»

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    4JPsfBel.png

I-

hmm

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So the Star Wars RPG has a talent that lets me make make my allies social rolls way less bad. A talent they are going to make me abuse I suspect.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Last Friday, I took acid and mushrooms/I did not transcend, I felt like a walking piece of shit/in a stupid-looking jacket

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    4JPsfBel.png

I-

hmm

You're gonna want that headlamp regardless

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Okay my home internet is down so game is on hold temporarily

simonwaifu was given the clue "INFILTRATION" and guessed ninja (red) and thief (blue), so it'll be chat's turn when I think of a new clue after I do another writing session

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Don't try and front like you ain't got a headlamp, spool

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    red, 2

ok so like, red makes me think of blood and obviously the master alfred hitchcock, who- given the number 2, which is binary, which means blood or no blood- is an obvious choice. chocolate syrup for blood in psycho, right? ok, so the 2 main manufacturers of chocolate syrup in america? nestle and hershey's, final answer

dude neither of those are on the board..

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    red, 2

ok so like, red makes me think of blood and obviously the master alfred hitchcock, who- given the number 2, which is binary, which means blood or no blood- is an obvious choice. chocolate syrup for blood in psycho, right? ok, so the 2 main manufacturers of chocolate syrup in america? nestle and hershey's, final answer

Psh, considering the number is a meta clue and disallowed.

You can play badly but at least assume everyone else is following the rules.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    i'm about to go do an enema and- totally unrelated, probably- prepare a batch of lunch for the next few days. if i get chat, someone make it real good in my honor..

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So the Star Wars RPG has a talent that lets me make make my allies social rolls way less bad. A talent they are going to make me abuse I suspect.

And you will look down and whisper, "No."

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    red, 2

Psh, considering the number is a meta clue and disallowed.

You can play badly but at least assume everyone else is following the rules.

i did not realize/remember from my one time playing that the number is a disallowed meta thing

interesting

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 4.4

@Organichu will create the new thread
    @skippydumptruck is backup

This discussion has been closed.