• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yes that would help, a bit

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

I was really only doing Endless Corridors to get a feel for the team anyway. Still working on getting those four elements in place though. I can make rows but matching separate elements in addition to that is still a bit tricky for me.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

I was really only doing Endless Corridors to get a feel for the team anyway. Still working on getting those four elements in place though. I can make rows but matching separate elements in addition to that is still a bit tricky for me.

what I would say is focus on the elements first so you get base activation and then try to work out the row.

it definitely helps to have orb move time awakenings.
    i currently have a. yomi on my team and a. venus so I get tons of move time.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    One more roll - bastet
    Glad for gold egg but not sure what to make of her since I already have 2?
    One more for permanent wild cats I guess?

Bastet is cool cause all the other recolors are just going to get turned into subs for Thoria or ADQXQ but in in her case she makes a good leader and there is plenty of light subs to build a team for her.

Eh, Even with Kanna's triple TPAs, I'm not sure that 36x without HP or RCV boosts really is able to keep up in today's meta

It's not top-tier of course, but keep in mind that a mono-color 36x is much, much stronger than a rainbow 36x -- and all the high multipliers flying around these days tend to be on rainbow leaders. My Bastet team can burst for over 30M damage, which is still pretty solid.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    mts wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

what I would say is focus on the elements first so you get base activation and then try to work out the row.

it definitely helps to have orb move time awakenings.
    i currently have a. yomi on my team and a. venus so I get tons of move time.

This is going to sound odd, but start with focusing on maximizing your number of combos. Once you're comfortable with working your way across or up/down a board and making combos along the way, then you can start adding rows.
    For me, it came down to noticing common orb configurations that lead to easy matches, and figuring out how to chain those together.

If you stress over adding a row, you won't get the color matches you need that will get you most of the way there. Try to add as many board changes as possible, while you're feeling your way along with the team. Eventually, you'll want to try to not use those board changers, or at least get more strategic with them. This may involve some metagaming, so you can figure out where you can stall out bad boards and tank a couple of hits instead of burning a board change.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Aamir Descended, Aamir Descended! I can finally wake up Pandora. This is a good week.

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Welp, I have been saying that I wanted to play PAD less and I got my wish today. My alt account, which was my work phone was totally wiped and game center wasn't backing up the data for the past week. I have zero interest in making up that time. Sorry to anyone using my max Saria.

Oh, well.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    I wasted all my stones chasing waifus and got no gold eggs to show for it
    i guess thats life

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    I'm prepared to waste more stones as i get them chasing ra

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    I figured out what I was doing wrong with ADQXQ. I needed to have subs that aren't just pure light for the most part because colors don't count unless someone has them. So basically until I evo those subs so they gain their secondary element it's going to be slow going.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I got a 5 stone bonus today and made a yolo roll (hoping for dqxq, liu bei or lu bu) and pulled Verdandi. She was the last norn I was missing, so very happy with that.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pulled just once today and got a dupe Nut. I sold her and look forward to my 4 pulls tomorrow.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    I'm prepared to waste more stones as i get them chasing ra

Lilith #3

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    i got a nepthysis

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Got Nut. New, so I'll keep. Also, C9 down. Giving Cloud Alcyone's skill was absolutely the right decision. Allowed me to counter 1 turn of Echidna's menace.

• Options
    Got through C7 and C8 last night with no problems. I did both with my high-heal A.Shiva team: (Shiva, Yamato, hyper Ronia, Urd, Gadius). I brought DIza for C7 but didn't end up needing it after I popped it. It helps when you have 4 different actives that can generate heal orbs.

For C9 I'm debating a LKali team. I want to load at least two Skill-delay latent tamas onto my DIza. The problem is I don't know which of my mail items has the appropriate Latent Tamas.

Later today will also be spent using friends to finally get through Z8 and get a drop. I still have to unlock the Pirate Dragons in techs, but I'm close to fixing that (have to get the rest of the way through Mystic Dragons first), so that I can evolve the final Zaerog in my box to evo Z8.

.....then he'll end up sitting in my Box forever.

• Options
    @Mugsley, that heal Shiva team is interesting. I have been sitting on an unevolved Gadius forever. Although, why hyper Ronia and not Cao Cao or Urd (if you have them)?

• Options
    Urd is on the team and I don't have Cao Cao. The plus eggs do help, and Ronia+A.Shiva is my end boss nuke of choice for that team. Gadius received some buffs near the beginning of the year that brought him up a few more notches. Most notably, he's now an unbindable bind clear (removes 2 turns of bind, iirc), with an active that allows you to activate the bind clear.

Yamato also has a bind clear; which means the team can clear 4 turns of bind with one heal row.

• Options
    new ult pollux announced to make her even better a ADQXQ sub
    Q7BCikZ.jpg
    1jfUpBP.jpg

basically same as current with extra awakenings
    She also got a L/R ult version too

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I decided that it was more important to have Husbando Gadius than a more powerful monster and sold a bunch of cards off to get him.

I also already had two Red Gadius and one Saria.

:winky:

• Options
    mts wrote: »
    new ult pollux announced to make her even better a ADQXQ sub
    Q7BCikZ.jpg
    1jfUpBP.jpg

basically same as current with extra awakenings
    She also got a L/R ult version too

You didn't mention that a bunch of the Constellations got ults now, including my lifesaver Castor!

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    How is the thread title not about the game having literal waifus now?

Related, I pulled Lilith, Cinderella, Izanami and Kano. I don't think I have any use for any of those. Anything interesting about any of them that I'm overlooking? Lilith would have gone fine on my Pandora team, but the L/D Lilith I already use has like 50 more RCV with every other stat and awakening the same, so oh well.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The ATK stats on some of those new ults is insane.

Castor gets up to 2330.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

Related, I pulled Lilith, Cinderella, Izanami and Kano. I don't think I have any use for any of those. Anything interesting about any of them that I'm overlooking? Lilith would have gone fine on my Pandora team, but the L/D Lilith I already use has like 50 more RCV with every other stat and awakening the same, so oh well.

This is a grave injusitice and I shall amend it later.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Almost have my light Akechi fully skilled up. I'm not sure which light team I want to focus on, but I know he'll be on it.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular

Izanami is crazy good for being a silver egg. She gets D. Iza's 35% damage shield with 50% up time and 5 OE awakenings makes her a poor mans Eschamali.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Izanami is crazy good for being a silver egg. She gets D. Iza's 35% damage shield with 50% up time and 5 OE awakenings makes her a poor mans Eschamali.

Also, a few dark resist awkenings for shits and giggles.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Rerolled my tablet account at the last hour of PCGF and my first try got Eschamali scrapped together enough stones for another pull and it got Goetia. Figured since this Godfest is Samurais with Dark gala I would try my luck for Akechi

Akechi
    3k MP
    Pollux
    Ishida Mitsunari

RNGesus is with this account.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I was bad and bought another pack of stones. Then I rolled and now I'm hiding from Spoit.

- Gronia #2
    - Ronia
    - DMeta #2
    - Pandora (FUCK YESSSSS I NOW HAVE NO REASON TO BUY PACKS ANYMORE)
    - Gadius #2
    - Archangel Lucifer
    - Loki (Ooo, was trying for him)
    - And a whole lot of other dupes I churned for MP

Uh, well, that's my White Whale. Guess I'll focus on making her team.

• Options

Alright, what can I do with her, then?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Seriously Madican? Do you have a uriel? might as well buy a XM with 2 gadiuses

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Seriously Madican? Do you have a uriel? might as well buy a XM with 2 gadiuses

I do yes. And on further inspection I also have a Mitsuki and a Red Riding Hood. I am debating it.

• Options

Alright, what can I do with her, then?

Her damage reduction makes her pretty much an auto-include in many mid-to-high teams; plus this version gives her light typing instead of dark, so she's not just along for the ride on Sakuya teams. Light generally has very strong teams, so adding a tanking element makes them that much stronger. For my playstyle, she's an auto-include for Sakuya, LKali, Hathor, Sunwukong, and Ra. If you need a shield on a water team, her Light version has better synergy with the active skills typically seen on an I&I/Ryune team (I'm thinking mostly about Lumiel here). She's also stupid easy to skillup because the Izanami dungeon has been showing up at least monthly, lately.

Srsly, DIzanami is my MVP dark card at the moment. I use her every day. There's a reason I have her at over +200 already, max skilled, and plan to put at least two skill-delay latent tamas on her when I stop being lazy.

• Options
    I have Ra but I could not figure out a team for him. Only other Light team I really have is healer stuff with Valkyrie and Metatron.

Oh, I guess I have Sun Wukong, but I never leveled him up, because I had no idea what to use him with. Kinda like Ra. Just got Ra all awoken for his great defense breaking skill.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Wow, what a waste, should have spent those stones on running Tamadra's village.

Got L Kali (3rd one), Dragon Rider, Durga (3rd one), and Ceres. I kept Ceres and dragon rider. I am thinking maybe Dragon Rider might be a good skill inherit for Izanaga. I don't have use for Ceres, at all.

• Options
    Ra is a tough nut to crack. He's got a fantastic high end, but his learning curve is steep. That's why other leads such as Sakuya, Kali, and DQXQ are popular right now. They have less of a match requirement and can deliver similar output. All the rainbow leads also tend to run nearly the same subs, too.

In general:
    -multiple board changers
    -at least one shield/tank ability (Izanami, Fuma Kotaro, Susano)
    -delay
    -dmg boost

For example, my typical rainbow team is: [Rainbow Lead], LKali, F/DKali, DIzanami, A.Orochi (Echidna, Sun Quan, Cao Cao)

The best way to get good at Ra is to play Ra a lot. You'll start to get a feel for the team and discover ways you can stall out a board while you set up combos. This is where Endless Corridors can help, since it's 0 Stamina and gives a bunch of floors for you to practice with relatively little penalty.

• Options
    Fuma is not a tank/shield he is an orb change

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Damnit I did it again!

Indra

• Options
    Also, for I think @TravelingMatt , You Yu comes to NA today.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Yeah buddy. Mine is Max lvl +297. Skill lvl 3. Gee danged memorial tamadra only gave me one awakening though :/

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
This discussion has been closed.