As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Is there an "ideal" place to farm +eggs during the mornings when that x20 modifier is in place? I was doing Hypno and Twilight but didn't notice a very good drop rate. I play PAD on my way to work while in the vanpool so I can get a couple runs in when I'm not trying events and such.
    Mechdragons are good.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I heard oot is the best place to farm during that early morning + thing

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh, I might be confused -- I thought he meant 20x techs. If 20x normals are a thing now, then yeah, OoT is probably the best.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Oh, I might be confused -- I thought he meant 20x techs. If 20x normals are a thing now, then yeah, OoT is probably the best.

I think it's just 10x?

EDIT: here we go: https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/4ko2j4/psa_still_need_eggs_overflowing_with_nonevent/

Also, while searching for that, found a neat trick. You can use multiple search settings to make + egg feeding easier: reverse fav to weed out all the non-feeding ones, and then reverse most recent to bring the most recently farmed ones to the top, and then sorting by whichever attribute you're feeding to sort them out of a pack of identically leveled dupes

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Spoit wrote: »

I think it's just 10x?

EDIT: here we go: https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/4ko2j4/psa_still_need_eggs_overflowing_with_nonevent/

Also, while searching for that, found a neat trick. You can use multiple search settings to make + egg feeding easier: reverse fav to weed out all the non-feeding ones, and then reverse most recent to bring the most recently farmed ones to the top, and then sorting by whichever attribute you're feeding to sort them out of a pack of identically leveled dupes

That is a neat trick. Doesn't look like I can reliably farm Ocean of Heaven though, but Starlight Sanctuary is another story. I can even get Dubmyths if I'm lucky. Scratch that, was confusing it for Legendary Seaway.

Also I think I figured out how to do Thursday/Friday Mythic. Take DMeta leader, remove DMeta leader, insert AAL leader in her place. No more need to get hurt to have maximum power, just feed those dark orbs to him and watch him go. Not as powerful as DMeta though, at least not with my team, but it'll be enough to get through hopefully. I got to Jord in the challenge dungeons and only lost because oh -2 turns on skills followed by a 10K hit well fuck me I guess.

Madican on
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I cleared all the challenge dungeons consecutively this time around. It was odd to clear dungeons so easily.

• Options

No need for that anymore; click the "special" button on the sort menu, and choose the attribute you're interested in. It will automatically sort by pluses in that attribute, and will filter out favorites.

• Options
    Yup, AAL paired with AAL/Pandora makes short work of the Thursday dungeon so long as I don't get orb trolled on Turn 1. So Thursday Mythical complete. Tomorrow will be the real test though.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    @Madican should I put my AAL up in my third spot today? Are you planning to farm Thursday Mythical at all?

So, now that I have 3 Zaerogs, I figured I may as well slowly work on getting all 3 evos so I can evo/uvo Z8, if I ever manage to get him.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Trying to decide if it's worth running the new Dungeon much without a clear plan for the mats. Little worried it won't be back for a while.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Of course you should. Otherwise you'll get a plan, and be all "but now I need three red Tans!" Get 'em, obv and make plan later

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Okay so I just cleared the Goddess Challenge. First time I have cleared all the dungeons in one of those special challenges. Thanks A. Pandora! I have a Kanna who is in serious need of a Light Snowglobe to eat. Does anybody know offhand which one of these reward emails I have clogging up my inbox might contain one?

• Options
    look up padherder_proxy. On top of autosyncing to padherder, as the name suggests, it also translates the mail into a readable format

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    @Madican should I put my AAL up in my third spot today? Are you planning to farm Thursday Mythical at all?

So, now that I have 3 Zaerogs, I figured I may as well slowly work on getting all 3 evos so I can evo/uvo Z8, if I ever manage to get him.

That's the plan, since I have two Norns hungry for skillups. And yeah thatd be a big help, thanks!

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i run AAL all the time on my Loki account. hardly see anyone using him so i usually just pair with an awoken panda

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Pairing him with panda is probably better anyway. You really don't need 2 single target nukes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pairing him with panda is probably better anyway. You really don't need 2 single target nukes

It's nice for the guaranteed orbs but panda is nicer I agree

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    When you go to select a friend, what does the crown mean next to the person's name?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Every crown means they got better than 1% on a ranking dungeon.

---
    Ugh. There's this guy on the PAD NA page on Facebook who just multiplies all the multipliers for a given card. For example, he calls Yomidra a 81x card. Which means he comes up with crazy high multipliers and he starts saying how amazing the card is. It's frustrating because someone is going to read one of his posts and think a card is more amazing than it actually is.

I don't even know what all he multiplied together, but he says the new descended boss on JP is a 784x card.

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    When you go to select a friend, what does the crown mean next to the person's name?

It means they were one of the top 10 players in a ranking dungeon.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    I'm seeing the silver outlines for the dual-skilled friend leads
    It begins

My group was way too late for me to even attempt the tans tho

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    I didn't bother with tans because my box space is at a premium right now and the chances of pulling four of dark element was low.

In other news, Friday Mythical cleared twice. Once with Pandora, the other with another AAL. Now if I could just get angelits to stop dropping instead of devilits we'll be in business.

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular

---
    Ugh. There's this guy on the PAD NA page on Facebook who just multiplies all the multipliers for a given card. For example, he calls Yomidra a 81x card. Which means he comes up with crazy high multipliers and he starts saying how amazing the card is. It's frustrating because someone is going to read one of his posts and think a card is more amazing than it actually is.

I don't even know what all he multiplied together, but he says the new descended boss on JP is a 784x card.

What? No. The new descend boss is x7, which is amazing since she also gives 50% damage reduction when you match a heart cross, but that's a far cry from the...x28 he's claiming. Plus she needs Awoken Nordis as one of her Evo materials, so her dungeon is probably going to be nightmarish.

• Options
    Fed 5 blue fruits to Blonia, instead of Skuld. Blehhhhhhh.
    Cantide wrote: »

---

What? No. The new descend boss is x7, which is amazing since she also gives 50% damage reduction when you match a heart cross, but that's a far cry from the...x28 he's claiming. Plus she needs Awoken Nordis as one of her Evo materials, so her dungeon is probably going to be nightmarish.

Well, if you pretend that 50% damage reduction is like having double HP and RCV, then you can pretend she's a 4/49/4 leader, and 4*49*4 = 784...yeah, really not the most useful way to think about things.

• Options
    Yep. That's exactly what he did. And now you feel my frustration.

• Options

Fed 5 blue fruits to Blonia, instead of Skuld. Blehhhhhhh.
    Cantide wrote: »

---

Well, if you pretend that 50% damage reduction is like having double HP and RCV, then you can pretend she's a 4/49/4 leader, and 4*49*4 = 784...yeah, really not the most useful way to think about things.
    I'm amazed you figured that out.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    By the way. These new challenge dungeons have new music. It is reminiscent of the ds pad gam. It is quite good.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    By the way. These new challenge dungeons have new music. It is reminiscent of the ds pad gam. It is quite good.

I don't actually play with any sound on. No music no sound fx

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Any word on when the PCGF is supposed to come?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    You know what really bugs me?

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=542

That of course Bastet's version of the evolution scales to 144x, while Horus' still scales to 25x damage.

That's ridiculous. The saving grace is that Horus Armor gets a Dkali active, double TPA, and double time fingers, as well as Devil Slayer. But still...144x.

I'm salty as hell.

• Options
    Should....should I point out the 50% DEF drop for Bastet flavor? So it's actually 288x for three turns.

• Options
    Dayum, now I want Bastet even more.

• Options
    is it even coming to the us?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    We got the other PADZ collab dungeon, so....probably? In like half a year

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It feels very good to be farming Friday Mythical now. Because I remember when I first went in and got bound to hell then face smashed in. Then I got past Floor 1, still with everybody bound, and dubs smashed my face in.

Now I roll in there and I am death incarnate. Active, destroy. Active, destroy. Active, destroy. TWO actives and then destroy. I get mythlits, dub myths, and angelits/devilits so I never again have to debate whether or not to spend that 3K MP for a major boost to my clearing potential.

Madican on
  • Options
    Should....should I point out the 50% DEF drop for Bastet flavor? So it's actually 288x for three turns.

No. ;_;

But that's not how that works anyways.

• Options

No. ;_;

But that's not how that works anyways.

There is way too much math involved to figure out if that could be true but u get what you are thinking. But armor doesn't work as a resistance factor it is more like an hp sink so each time you hit it gets pulled off armor the if it "breaks" the armor value you start causing damage

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Well hello there Abyss Neptune in Challenge 7. What's that? You've got how much armor?

...2 MILLION?!

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    He did? I was wondering why only one of my guys broke his defense.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    AAL laughs at his armor

camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.