As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

moby [chat]

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    The Office was too much bad soap opera

YOU'RE too much bad soap opera!
    IDIOT

Neco you're the best.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    pretty happy with this:

3T4UBXR.png
    (Click on it for my Artist's Corner thread to give LIVE FEEDBACK)

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Sitting in car in office parking lot. Pulled up about 30 mins ago and people were standing outside looking towards the gate. I knew someone obviously had a medical emergency and sure enough fire and rescue pulled up in front. Staying out of the way until they leave.

How very unludious like.
    You must impede the situation as much as possible
    Possibly by digging through trashcans then knocking them in front of oncoming emergency vehicles.

Dressed like Batman, with hockey pads.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    dress codes for women are kind of ambiguous

is that fancy? Maybe.

No one's going to make a stink about it because then they'd have to go "well... how do we make a dress code for women that isn't just pant suits and shoulder pads? Is Hillary Clinton a role model for how to dress as a woman in 2016?"

It's a long dress with what appears to be a cardigan? Not really hyper fancy like a tux or anything. You'd maybe wear it to a fancy event.

But I am probably the last person one should ask about dressing "hip". It doesn't appear fancy at all, I wouldn't think much of it.. but I also probably wouldn't comment about someone's clothes at work because I don't want to be fired for harassment.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am kind of slacking.

I am slacking.

What can I say? Telework on a Friday before a 3 day weekend.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    The Office was too much bad soap opera

YOU'RE too much bad soap opera!
    IDIOT

Neco you're the best.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

is that fancy? Maybe.

No one's going to make a stink about it because then they'd have to go "well... how do we make a dress code for women that isn't just pant suits and shoulder pads? Is Hillary Clinton a role model for how to dress as a woman in 2016?"

It's a long dress with what appears to be a cardigan? Not really hyper fancy like a tux or anything. You'd maybe wear it to a fancy event.

But I am probably the last person one should ask about dressing "hip". It doesn't appear fancy at all, I wouldn't think much of it.. but I also probably wouldn't comment about someone's clothes at work because I don't want to be fired for harassment.

i coincidentally had this open in another tab: http://op-talk.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/the-new-business-casual-is-still-uptight/?_r=1

poo
    As soon as I can come in with flip flops, socks, shorts, and a tank top, life will be swell.

I could probably get away with it where I work.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    The only dress code for women is someone somewhere will consider it inappropriate and scandalous or mannish and hideous so fuck haters strut stuff

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    As soon as I can come in with flip flops, socks, shorts, and a tank top, life will be swell.

I could probably get away with it where I work.
    I've got boat shoes and jeans on. If I can get this project done with a 550k profit I'm projecting I'm negotiating flip flops into my employment contract.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    End of OW Week 1
    By Dewie

Reinhardt shall now be known as Rhino
    Reaper shall now be known as Wraith-Ghost-Fuck-Dammit
    Windowmaker shall be known as Widow or Black Widow if you're a fucking racist
    Bastion shall be known as Turret
    Torby's Turret shall be known as Bastion.

Bless your heart.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    The only dress code for women is someone somewhere will consider it inappropriate and scandalous or mannish and hideous so fuck haters strut stuff

Abolish the clothing system

Bless your heart.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    End of OW Week 1
    By Dewie

Reminds me when i played TF2.

i called the Sniper the "Australian Heavy" and the soldier was the "American Sniper".

Heavy was the Russian Engineer, obviously.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Abolish the clothing system

FREE THE WIENERS

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    This deadpool cosplay dump has shown me that you can get away with literally anything if you cosplay as deadpool
    http://imgur.com/gallery/9MXxO

brb buying fabric and sewing machine

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

look hakks if a woman looks too hot I can't focus on my work

also if she looks horrible

also everything in between

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Bagels are the best fyi

desc wrote: »
    Bagels are the best fyi

What about 2 bagel?

End of OW Week 1
    By Dewie

Rhinopreview.jpg

fdde1045501f-300x200.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Bastion.jpg

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    You have more assault leeway than a Harvard frat in a deadpool costume. That's not a good thing. It seems like some people use that costume to get away with some questionable shit.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

look hakks if a woman looks too hot I can't focus on my work

also if she looks horrible

also everything in between

i cant focus if i can see that boob and butt RIGHT THERE

or if i can't see that boob and butt and have to imagine it

its very distracting.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    This deadpool cosplay dump has shown me that you can get away with literally anything if you cosplay as deadpool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPnKGd54jY
    Dance it out.

Rienhardt basically is Rhino.

Bless your heart.
    Bagels are the best fyi
    Is this a sex thing?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

is that fancy? Maybe.

i coincidentally had this open in another tab: http://op-talk.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/the-new-business-casual-is-still-uptight/?_r=1

ITT blogger discovers what Team Suits knew the entire time. Everybody judges everybody else in part based on the way that they dress. Your jeans/t shirt office clique is not making an enlightened statement, mmmmaaaannnnnn

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    You have more assault leeway than a Harvard frat in a deadpool costume. That's not a good thing. It seems like some people use that costume to get away with some questionable shit.

what if (work with me here) you were a harvard frat IN a deadpool costume

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Must be spools favorite character

I'm fairly positive people are in on this stuff with d piddy and all that. He's a con celebrity basically.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited May 2016

Also sexy Rogue cosplayers will shake their booty at you.

I'm in.

jungleroomx on
    edited May 2016
    y2jake215 wrote: »

As ubiquitous as comic fandom has become I still have the impression that nerd shit doesn't fly amongst the ivy league elite

Ludious on
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I just watched Deadpool for the first time. Fun movie.

can you feel the struggle within?

latest?cb=20090529184250

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Most of the goofy shit you see in gifs on the internet of deadpool costumes is stuff they've asked permission for and staged.

Shocking, I know.

Bagels are the best fyi

What about 2 bagel?

Mein Gott

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Speaking of gifs I learned Wil Wheaton pronounces it jif and he is now dead to me.

y2jake215 wrote: »

As ubiquitous as comic fandom has become I still have the impression that nerd shit doesn't fly amongst the ivy league elite

Pfff. They love nerd shit too, we're mainstream now!

zepherin wrote: »
    Bagels are the best fyi
    Is this a sex thing?

I don't know how or why it would be

Bagels reproduce like amoebas I'm pretty sure

Speaking of gifs I learned Wil Wheaton pronounces it jif and he is now dead to me.

:Brittabagelgif:

This discussion has been closed.