As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Since 2016

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Since 2016

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Whereas when I play, it's as Zenyatta cowering behind the payload going "Please don't shoot me please don't shoot me"

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Wow, I just realized that was Reinhardt, and not Torbjorn... Was wondering why Torb was the spokesman for R&B Payload Movers. Torb would be a good sub if Bastion calls in sick, though. But then your whole plan falls apart anyway when that Egyptian Rocket Goddess rains justice from above and bypasses Reinhardt's sheilds.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    Reinhardt and Bastion should have their own sitcom, tbh.

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    No one Pushes Little Cart like we do.

• Options
    KeldrosKeldros Registered User new member
    I've heard this setup commonly referred to as "The Pain Train." Pharah doesn't pose much threat unless your Bastion isn't on his game. What really is a danger is Junkrat's Riptire coming in from above.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Keldros wrote: »
    I've heard this setup commonly referred to as "The Pain Train." Pharah doesn't pose much threat unless your Bastion isn't on his game. What really is a danger is Junkrat's Riptire coming in from above.

Even in a different game, the Pain Train is a good way to push the cart.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Oddfish wrote: »
    Reinhardt and Bastion should have their own sitcom, tbh.

I don't know, a laugh track gets annoying after awhile so I couldn't imagine a show with constant narration.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    This feels like a T-Shirt design at least as much as a comic strip.

• Options
    foodlefoodle Registered User regular
    I like the comic, but feel like they could have done more with the concept.

The first and third panels seem somewhat redundant. Maybe a 6 panel comic with more testimonials?

• Options
    GeminiGodGeminiGod Registered User regular
    Aaaaaaaand...done.

https://youtu.be/sAcOtNf2M4s

"Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck." - George Sanders (suicide note)
  • Options
    kungfurobbkungfurobb Registered User new member
    The mos bos fertility clinic