Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Prepare for [Titanfall 2]

1293031323335»

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    Poor Respawn

Hopefully those folks land on their feet in like three years when Titanfall 3 also fails to sell to EA's absurd expectations

PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I do wonder if Titanfall 3 will get a better release window now than previous games so they're not always going up against major releases. Sometimes I wonder if the previous ones were intentional for this result to happen.

Although I'd totally be happy if they ever brought back the smart pistol as a normal weapon instead of a power-up... or at least didn't make you grind forever for the weapon that made it possible for new players to still compete.

Also I hope that they can make another great single-player campaign, since the one in Titan2 was aces.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Campylionheart_m