Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[android][ios][steam] NeoWars - a node-based RTS game - unique monetization for mobile
Land your harvester on a planet to gather its resources. Connect to an empty resource field to take it over, and build an efficient distribution network between your harvesters. But beware, you are not alone.
Up to 3 enemy AI players battle with you for the last remaining harvester on the planet surface. Be smart and quick to achieve a glorious victory. Use different upgrades, buffs and debuffs to gain the edge over your enemies.
The game has a unique payment model, we call “Free2Paid”. With every IAP or watched ad, you not only get rewarding items in return, but fill up a bar that unlocks an ad and IAP-free version of the game.
- Beautiful minimalistic sci-fi setting
- Tactical game play on 5 different environments
- Campaign with 50+ planets to conquer
- Up to 5 difficulties per level – from easy to insane
- 4 permanent upgrades
- 35 buffs/de-buffs for friendly and enemy nodes in 5 rarities
- Advanced enemy AI with up to 3 opponents on a single map
- Unique “Free2Paid” model for mobile version
- Awesome 8-layer interactive music score
- Lefthanded mode
- Reduced graphics settings for low end devices