MIGHT is a team arena brawler with fun and fast-paced combat. Features
- Cursor-based aim and WASD movement rewards skillful play.
- Battle in exciting team versus team combat against players around the world.
- Full controller support, including local play with up to four players.
- Choose from many different classes, each with their own unique playstyle.
- A number of upcoming classes and arenas to be added to the game at no cost.
- Classes are easy to pick up and play, but take time to master.
- Dedicated servers to ensure good connectivity between all players.
- Netcode optimized for low ping and instant response to player actions.
- Compete in the seasonal rankings or play just for fun.
- Fair matchmaking that pits you against players of your own skill level.
- Earn unique titles, avatars and in-game cosmetics.
In MIGHT two teams are pitted against each other in fair and fast-paced arena combat. No parts of the game are locked away behind a tiresome grind. Once you start playing MIGHT you have access to all classes, from the in-your-face Ravager to the strategic Hunter that rather picks off his enemies from a distance. Whether you just want to have some fun with a couple of friends or try to fight your way to the top of the leaderboards, MIGHT will have something for you. With in-game cosmetic rewards, titles and player portraits you will be able to show off your achievements to both friends and enemies.
You can sign up for the MIGHT beta at getmight.com but HERE
is 50 beta keys so that Penny-Arcade readers may instantly activate their account.More Info
STEAM Greenlight: Vote for us to get MIGHT onto Steam!
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mightgameDiscord We love feedback from the players so please feel free to join us and chat with us directly about the game!
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it