19495969798100»

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Fireflied.

Fireflown.

More
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Waiting to be discharged. I can't drink coffee or Gatorade and I have to chug 2 liters of water a day for a week, or exercise at all. I'm going to be a sleepy, peepee, lumpy girl

But at least I didn't die right

no coffee?

HAKKES THEYRE TRYING TO KILL YOU

That's going to be so hard. How will I poop??

I think bowen has some advice regarding that....

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i can't wait for @Winky to post the anime his robot came up with.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    The Washington Post had a good summation of the issues:
    Trump has been under heavy fire in recent weeks for a string of damaging controversies, from his clumsy response to the mass shooting in Orlando, to his highly personal attacks against a federal judge overseeing two lawsuits against him, to his campaign's failure to disperse pledged donations meant for veterans' charities.

That has given serious pause to allies and donors who worry that Trump is unable and unwilling to curb brash persona and bombastic style — which he will need to appeal to independent voters in a tough general election bid against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

It's Trump who's fucking up his own campaign, Lewandowski was just one yes-man out of all the yes-men that Trump surrounds himself with. Now he's being replaced with a different yes-man.

Apparently Trump fired Lewendowski this morning without consulting anyone else on the campaign, even announcing it after the morning conference call which Lewendowski took part in.

That campaign is rolling trashcan on fire. I'm happy to see it's finally being reflected in poll numbers.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Today is dragging, fuck this Monday nonsense.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Not telling your mom is probably the best idea.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Atomika wrote: »
    Trump has been under heavy fire in recent weeks for a string of damaging controversies, from his clumsy response to the mass shooting in Orlando, to his highly personal attacks against a federal judge overseeing two lawsuits against him, to his campaign's failure to disperse pledged donations meant for veterans' charities.

That has given serious pause to allies and donors who worry that Trump is unable and unwilling to curb brash persona and bombastic style — which he will need to appeal to independent voters in a tough general election bid against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

It's Trump who's fucking up his own campaign, Lewandowski was just one yes-man out of all the yes-men that Trump surrounds himself with. Now he's being replaced with a different yes-man.

Apparently Trump fired Lewendowski this morning without consulting anyone else on the campaign, even announcing it after the morning conference call which Lewendowski took part in.

That campaign is rolling trashcan on fire. I'm happy to see it's finally being reflected in poll numbers.

hahaha who are they going to get to replace him?? (republicans I mean, to replace trump as a candidate)

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Finally figured out how all the different bits of Stellaris works

I love all the random alien life forms you encounter. I found some giant floating sentient crystals and the research tree yielded a sonar that allowed me to instantly survey an entire system that they're in. It makes them come after you though so you have to jump out of the system.

Unless you can take on two or three fleets that range from 300 to 450 fire power each.

my scroll wheel broke. How often do you find yourself using it ?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    "Hello nice man, you do not know me yet, but by handing you this piece of paper I am entrusting you with roughly 80% of my sanity. Thank you very much for your assistance and understanding in this matter."

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Nobody goes to Betelgeuse

It's a Crystal Convention

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Hey Hakkes, I know it's been said already, but I'm really happy you're okay and headed home.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Finally. After a year of it nagging the back of my mind, I finally got this damned authentication issue solved.. and as a result, we are in a position to save the university about 300,000 a year in server agreements.

I'm going to save a handful of employees from losing their jobs. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Not telling your mom is probably the best idea.

Yes, there is no way she won't have a nigh on heart attack

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    "Hello nice man, you do not know me yet, but by handing you this piece of paper I am entrusting you with roughly 80% of my sanity. Thank you very much for your assistance and understanding in this matter."

*sighs, places paper in filing cabinet with the others*

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Finally figured out how all the different bits of Stellaris works

I love all the random alien life forms you encounter. I found some giant floating sentient crystals and the research tree yielded a sonar that allowed me to instantly survey an entire system that they're in. It makes them come after you though so you have to jump out of the system.

Unless you can take on two or three fleets that range from 300 to 450 fire power each.

my scroll wheel broke. How often do you find yourself using it ?

A lot. Mainly for fleet management, view adjustments, and tracking the border situations and locations of the various empires.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    I still feel like I'm not grasping the gravity of what happened

108 is just an abstract temperature to me. I'm not a doctor. I don't associate that with "immediate organ failure"

I'm just bummed that what was supposed to be a fun, SHORT race ended up as a 3 day hospital stay tethered to an IV and a serious setback to all my gains

108 is where the proteins that hold together your cellular structure start to denature

good luck running marathons with no cells

you need cells

science 101 108

I like my cells pls I would like to keep the, atomically ma'am pls don't take my cells away pls

too late

*whips out cell vacuum and cell collection baggie*

shoulda been more responsible young lady

where

where does it go in

denatured cells just lie in a puddle

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    But seriously, [chat]

Mom butts

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

hahaha who are they going to get to replace him?? (republicans I mean, to replace trump as a candidate)

Manafort probably

Who is a cunning bastard

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    @Atomika Is denaturation from fever or protonation/alkalosis from dehydration more prevalent in heatstroke?

I've heard both but wasn't entirely sure which one was the larger problem there.

the latter

denaturation is more common in febrile illness due to a pathogen

heatstroke is more likely to give you rabdo and organ failure

both will give you seizures, tho

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I have spent like an hour and a half in the bathroom today so far

Should have just called in sick

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    speaking of stellaris some of the primitives on this planet I conquered colonized broke out of their walled enclosure and killed a few of my citizens before I put them down

this...
    I am the bad aliens from the USA series Colony
    KcK7v0x.png

override367 on
  • Options
    Uhh, I don't think I can handle it right now. And I won't be around to police.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Geth, recycle the thread

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2

@Ludious will create the new thread
    @Preacher is backup

• Options
    528500101_RKQtU-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.