The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[pbp] Ruins of Undermountain (D&D 5e)

16566676971

Posts

  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited November 23
    With the pair of Bugbear ambushers now dead, what do you want to do now? Clearly, Zarr is expecting visitors. Right now you are in Room 9 (I guess it doesn't really matter which one, but I was picturing the middle left one, with the door) which are the quarters for the Bugbears and the Hobgoblins.

    What now?

    Area Map & Key:
    Lady Zarr's Area Map:
    Lady%20Zarrs%20Territory_zpsiiz8mkps.jpg


    Room 4: Zarr's Army Ready Room/Parade Square/Goblin & Kobold Camp - CLEAR
    Room 5: Basilisk Den - CLEAR
    Room 6: Mess Hall - BIG MESS, PROBABLY CLEAR
    6A: Kitchen - PROBABLY CLEAR
    6B: Pantry & Fresh Water Supply - PROBABLY CLEAR
    Room 7: Language School - PROBABLY CLEAR
    Room 8: Slave Pens - CLEAR
    Room 9: Hobgoblin Barracks & Bugbear Dens - CLEAR
    Room 10: Spider Lair - PROBABLY CLEAR (but I wouldn't check unless I was feeling my Wheaties today)
    Room 11: Stirge Room - RESET BECAUSE HALASTER IS A JACKASS
    Rooms 12 & 13: Nevermind and Not Relevant to the Adventure anymore
    Rooms 14 thru 20: Unexplored and this is where you need to go.


    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION
    Philo - AC:19, HP:19/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 10, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION,
    Dural - AC:18, HP:22/40, Spells:-/2, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION

    Apologies to @am0n for taking his turn, but he is obviously too busy cuddling his baby to take his turn. :razz:

    Steelhawk on
    Elvenshae
  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    "We may have lost some element of surprise, but if we press forward quickly we can retain what's left," says Philo, peering into the darkness and wiping the blood from his sword. "Patch up what you can and let's get moving."

    I propose we press on to room 18, as originally planned, as soon as everyone has used whatever healing they're going to use.

    0sgEp4R.jpg?1
    Steelhawk
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    @Aegis @Bursar @evilthecat

    Anyone want to do anything before we move to the next encounter?

  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    I kinda want a short rest! :P

    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    Maybe we should change up the marching order?

    Oh my fucking god this post
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Currently RPing: Barran in the Ruins of Undermountain!
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited November 25
    Do you think you can safely sit around for an hour? If so, then go for it.

    Steelhawk on
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    Barran doesn't need any healing,
    so he's willing to keep his eyes on the doorways if anyone wants a breather.

    Oh my fucking god this post
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Currently RPing: Barran in the Ruins of Undermountain!
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    The final bugbear dropping, Dural pants and grimaces, probing at least a couple wounds that managed to eat through his armour. Recognizing there's not much time to wait around, he draws out the last two potions from his belt, passing them around to whomever's quick to take them. Once finished, he'll inhale, laying a hand upon his chest while muttering some words beneath his breath, white light infusing the Dwarf and closing up some of the more severe wounds.

    There are two 2d4+2 healing potions for whomever wants them. Then I'll Cure Wounds on myself, leaving 1 spell left.

    minion, roll 1d8+2 for Healing (Self)

    Healing (Self):
    1d8+2 10 [1d8=8]

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    "We can't be sure we've lost the advantage of surprise, or that we've ever had it, given the defenses and consolidation of forces. However, I think we should at least press on to scout ahead. If we do rest, I think we should do it here. We can't afford to give up more ground if we are hoping to end Zarr's reign for good."

    My vote is chug a few potions, making sure we don't use them all, and press on. As for marching order, Ay can either scout with Barran, or pull up the rear.

  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    "A lot can happen in an hour," says Philo. "Including Zarr slipping through our fingers. We can't afford to let her escape. Let's press forward."

    0sgEp4R.jpg?1
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 28
    Sooooo, who wants those healing pots?

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    Steelhawk
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Yes. Lets make your decisions and move on. @evilthecat is down 16 HP, while @Mongrel Idiot is down by half his HP. Dural has offered up two potions and it would make sense to do something to bring your HP up before the next fight...

    Last chance...anything else you want to do? (Like maybe loot the barracks?)

    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION
    Philo - AC:19, HP:19/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 10/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION,
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION




  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    I'll take a healing potion, if nobody objects.

    Geth, roll 2d4+2 for HEAL MEEEEEEE!

    HEAL MEEEEEEE!:
    2d4+2 6 [2d4=3, 1]

    0sgEp4R.jpg?1
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular

    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION
    Philo - AC:19, HP:25/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 10/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION,
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION

  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    I have a healing potion I can add to the pot for now, too, if needed. I still have 3, but would like to keep at least 2, given we don't know what we are about to walk into.

  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    edited November 28
    I have 2 pots, I'll use one of my own and a communal one.
    as a side note, we still have that dumb floaty sphere prison.
    I don't like the idea of walking up to zarr without knowing what it does.

    edit:
    sweet chrissmussss!

    minion, roll 2d4+2 for healing pot 1
    minion, roll 2d4+2 for healing pot 2

    healing pot 1:
    2d4+2 10 [2d4=4, 4]
    healing pot 2:
    2d4+2 5 [2d4=2, 1]

    evilthecat on
    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Aegisam0n
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Heh. You guys have made almost ZERO effort to determine anything about that "dumb floaty sphere prison" and you've had it for a long time. You never tried to use it, you never tried to open it never tried to examine it any detail. I don't even remember how you knew it was a Prison Sphere. Did I just give that info up to you?


    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 3
    Philo - AC:19, HP:25/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 25/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0


  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    @Mongrel Idiot go ahead and use another of my potions, see if we can get you closer to max.

    As for the sphere, all I remember is the elven toss the (I think) dwarf did to get it. Was a great toss.

    Steelhawk
  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    Also, @Mongrel Idiot and @Aegis , take my remaining two (one each) so you guys have potions. Right now I have the most HP, and I shouldn't be taking hits if I can avoid it. Want to make sure you guys have something if you need it.

    SteelhawkElvenshaeAegis
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    Heh. You guys have made almost ZERO effort to determine anything about that "dumb floaty sphere prison" and you've had it for a long time. You never tried to use it, you never tried to open it never tried to examine it any detail. I don't even remember how you knew it was a Prison Sphere. Did I just give that info up to you?


    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 3
    Philo - AC:19, HP:25/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 25/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0



    not true!
    I suggested opening it in the tavern but you railed against that harrrrd!

    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    Thanks, @am0n!

    Geth, roll 2d4+2 for Second Potion

    Second Potion:
    2d4+2 7 [2d4=2, 3]

    0sgEp4R.jpg?1
    am0n
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited November 29
    evilthecat wrote: »
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    Heh. You guys have made almost ZERO effort to determine anything about that "dumb floaty sphere prison" and you've had it for a long time. You never tried to use it, you never tried to open it never tried to examine it any detail. I don't even remember how you knew it was a Prison Sphere. Did I just give that info up to you?


    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 3
    Philo - AC:19, HP:25/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 25/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0



    not true!
    I suggested opening it in the tavern but you railed against that harrrrd!

    That's right! It was still a bad idea since you wanted to open it in the common room. Didn't even try to find a more secure room. Or take it outside. Or take any precautions what so ever. ;)

    Steelhawk on
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    Hey, I was suggesting opening the thing when we found it! The consensus was that anything in there may be worse than what we're already facing.

    Speaking of which... How's this for a plan? We open it up away from Zarr, deal with what's inside, then put most of the party inside. The last member then delivers it to Zarr under the guise of having "seen the light of her cause" or something, then cracks it open in her face like a Smash Bros party ball of pain.

    Oh my fucking god this post
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Currently RPing: Barran in the Ruins of Undermountain!
    am0nElvenshae
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    Wait a second. It's a magical Prison Orb?

    ...Have we been carrying around a Pokeball this entire time?

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    Steelhawkam0nElvenshae
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    evilthecat wrote: »
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    Heh. You guys have made almost ZERO effort to determine anything about that "dumb floaty sphere prison" and you've had it for a long time. You never tried to use it, you never tried to open it never tried to examine it any detail. I don't even remember how you knew it was a Prison Sphere. Did I just give that info up to you?


    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 3
    Philo - AC:19, HP:25/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 25/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 0



    not true!
    I suggested opening it in the tavern but you railed against that harrrrd!

    That's right! It was still a bad idea since you wanted to open it in the common room. Didn't even try to find a more secure room. Or take it outside. Or take any precautions what so ever. ;)

    But that's what makes it an excellent idea!
    There's a buttload of well-armed adventurer's in that tavern.
    Either we all die or whatever's in that orb gets smoked.

    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    BursarElvenshae
  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »
    Hey, I was suggesting opening the thing when we found it! The consensus was that anything in there may be worse than what we're already facing.

    Speaking of which... How's this for a plan? We open it up away from Zarr, deal with what's inside, then put most of the party inside. The last member then delivers it to Zarr under the guise of having "seen the light of her cause" or something, then cracks it open in her face like a Smash Bros party ball of pain.

    That...

    That actually sounds kind of awesome. Only downside I can see is if Zarr already knows what's in it.

    0sgEp4R.jpg?1
  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    Second downside is her slitting the throat of the messenger before opening it.

    SteelhawkElvenshae
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    am0n wrote: »
    Second downside is her slitting the throat of the messenger before opening it.

    Are you in my head? :)

    Elvenshaeam0n
  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    It's possible. Mindflayers Unite!

    Anyway, now that potions have been passed and some wounds have closed, I think we should keep moving if that's the plan. Can we also have looked around this particular room while patching up? If so, I'd like to have just tried to get a rough feel for what is in the room. If not, I'd say press to 20. Two doors, twice the fun, Amirite?

  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    Whenever the party heads forward, Dural would opt for the lead, if not already having been out the door already, listening as best he could and scouting the passageways in front of him for any sign of increased movement since last the party swept through the area. Signs of increased webbing, goblin refuse, anything that might indicate that someone knows they're coming.

    minion, roll 1d20 for Perception
    minion, roll 1d20+3 for Survival (Tracking)

    Perception:
    1d20 1 [1d20=1]
    Survival (Tracking):
    1d20+3 8 [1d20=5]

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    We are led by the blindest Dwarf that ever did Dwarf.

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    SteelhawkElvenshaeam0n
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    You guys are worst band of murderhobos ever. Why does nobody check for loot in this party? :)

    If I didn't have 4 dentist appointments back to back today (for the whole family, my teeth ain't that bad), I wouldn't be so slammed at work today. I'll move us along ASAP.

    Also, a reminder that some of have shiny new pointy/beating sticks, if you haven't taken those into account yet when rolling your attacks.

    Stats:
    Ay - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 1
    Philo - AC:19, HP:32/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Barran - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar - AC:15, HP: 25/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Dural - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1

  • am0nam0n Registered User regular
    Well, my half-arsed "look around" was kind of a gear thing, but at the same time, it was half-arsed. Ay is more concerned with dealing with Lady Zarr than the shiny pair of Magical Fists +7 around the corner.

  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited December 4
    Learning your lesson, this time you put the dwarf in front. Dural's dwarf vision pierces the darkness and he leads the party boldly though the door heading out of the barracks area and into the long hallway. You move through the hall, the fighters up front and the Monk bringing up the rear.

    A slight jog, another door and then a sharp turn north and then east again here and there and finally into a large room, stretching north to south 30' wide and about 100' long. The southern end furnished with a few sets of tables and chairs and down in the southeast a storage room filled with 3 massive casks. The north end of the room set with work tables and weapon racks. A hall leads out of the room at the north end. Heading east, two doors in the wall. Taking a careful look, Dural senses absolutely nothing amiss and confidently enters the room. The rest of the party follows along. Philo slides up alongside the Paladin and sparks up his Driftglobe, finally looking around and taking in the room. The oddly empty room.

    "Eh? Where is everyone? This be mighty stra-" Dural's words are cut off suddenly as each one of you is suddenly lined in shimmering purple lights. "Och!" Eyes up and darting around, 8 Drow warriors materialize seemingly out of nowhere. Some of them finishing the act of casting spells, the rest of the them firing hand crossbows! The sleek Drow weapons almost making no sound as their undoubtedly poisoned bolts seek out your hearts. And the last thing you see are those bolts flying in as the world suddenly goes dark!

    In the darkness, Salazar feels a sharp pain in this thigh, and the burning sensation of drow poison...

    89db2b2d5b99825d8694474bc519e7e4.png

    Map:
    q5XYfQ3.png


    Surprise Round!!
    The Drow's movement is to appear from their hidden positions
    Drow 1 & 2: Each cast Faerie Fire at your group, everyone please make a DC11 Dex save to avoid being lit up.
    Drow 3 thru 7: Each makes a Crossbow attack against each of you. If hit, please make a DC13 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 Hour
    Drow 8: Casts Darkness

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 vs Ay
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 dmg
    Geth, roll 1d20+4 vs Barran
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 dmg
    Geth, roll 1d20+4 vs Dural
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 dmg
    Geth, roll 1d20+4 vs Philo
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 dmg
    Geth, roll 1d20+4 vs Salzar
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 dmg


    Stats:
    Drow 1 (G8) - AC:15, HP: 13
    Drow 2 (F10) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 3 (I13) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 4 (K13) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 5 (Q13) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 6 (S13) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 7 (W11) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Drow 8 (W13) - AC:15. HP: 13
    Ay (O7) - AC:16, HP: 31+5/31, Ki: 2/4, HD: 2/4, INSPRIATION, Potion Count: 1
    Philo (M9) - AC:19, HP:32/38, 3/4 Sup. Dice, HD: 2/4, Cold Resistance, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Barran (M7) - AC:16, HP: 27+5/27, Spells: -/2, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1
    Salazar (N9) - AC:15, HP: 22/26, Spells:-/4/3, SP:4, HD:2/4, INPSIRATION, Potion Count: 1, POISONED?
    Dural (M10) - AC:18, HP: 32/40, Spells:-/1, LoH:10/20, HD: 2/4, INSPIRATION, Potion Count: 1


    @am0n @Aegis @Bursar @evilthecat @Mongrel Idiot - Roll Initiative!!

    vs Ay:
    1d20+4 7 [1d20=3]
    dmg:
    1d6+2 8 [1d6=6]
    vs Barran:
    1d20+4 9 [1d20=5]
    dmg:
    1d6+2 6 [1d6=4]
    vs Dural:
    1d20+4 14 [1d20=10]
    dmg:
    1d6+2 7 [1d6=5]
    vs Philo:
    1d20+4 8 [1d20=4]
    dmg:
    1d6+2 6 [1d6=4]
    vs Salzar:
    1d20+4 23 [1d20=19]
    dmg:
    1d6+2 3 [1d6=1]

    Steelhawk on
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 1d20+2 for Drow Initiative

    Drow Initiative:
    1d20+2 8 [1d20=6]

  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular

    Yikes!

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Barran's Dex save
    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Barran's Initiative

    Barran's Dex save:
    1d20+4 8 [1d20=4]
    Barran's Initiative:
    1d20+4 22 [1d20=18]

    Oh my fucking god this post
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Currently RPing: Barran in the Ruins of Undermountain!
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    edited December 4
    //I'm for fleeing, let someone else deal with Zarr :/

    after rolls:

    yep Salazar's out!

    minion, roll 1d20+2 for faerie fire #1
    minion, roll 1d20+2 for faerie fire #2
    minion, roll 1d20+4 for no poison plz

    faerie fire #1:
    1d20+2 5 [1d20=3]
    faerie fire #2:
    1d20+2 6 [1d20=4]
    1d20+4 11 [1d20=7]

    evilthecat on
    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    oh crap, ini as well!

    minion, roll 1d20+2 for initiative

    initiative:
    1d20+2 17 [1d20=15]

    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    Whoops, guess I need another Dex roll, just in case.

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Barran's Dex save dos

    Barran's Dex save dos:
    1d20+4 12 [1d20=8]

    Oh my fucking god this post
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Currently RPing: Barran in the Ruins of Undermountain!
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Only one DEX save needed. The two spells were just intended to make sure there was enough coverage to get all of you.

Sign In or Register to comment.