As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Of Corgs And Capys In The [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    corgs are master floppers

ShadowenMr FuzzbuttGoatmonOghulkTamShortyPetesalzlKarozStiltsAndy JoeNightDragonmiscellaneousinsanitydarunia106
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    ShadowenMr FuzzbuttWiseManTobesCormacchromdomSixshotStrikerBahamutZEROSkeithdarunia106GoatmonDedwrekkaBlankZoeKaplarTofystedethDarth WaiterXehalusMadEddyA Dabble Of TheloniusMetzger MeisterAndy JoeOmnipotentBagelNartwakErin The RedintropAl_watPetesalzlKarozStiltsJacques L'HommeAngelinaBlameless ClericGoldenSeducerpookajoshofalltradesAbsalonMvrckSomestickguy
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

SixshotStrikerchromdomwebguy20Slacker71darunia106SkeithShadowenBahamutZEROAndy JoeNartwakShortyCaedwyrKarozGoldenSeducerAbsalon
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    The best kind of death.

sig.gif
    Rhesus PositiveDarth Waiterdarunia106ShadowenAndy JoeGoatmonNartwakGoldenSeducer
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I hope she guards her glowing weak point.

steam_sig.png
    BedlamSorceDarth WaiterGoatmonDedwrekkadarunia106ShadowenAndy JoeOghulkNartwakAl_watPetesalzlGoldenSeducer
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp2fkcxlDgw

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Nah but it needs the "YOU DIED" imprinted on it.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    Goatmon wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWB8P4jbsAA

ShortyPetesalzlBahamutZEROdarunia106

Psykomaazith28FiendishrabbitSlacker71Andy JoeDavid_TDedwrekkaMx. QuillchromdomShadowenChicoBlueSorceKaplarBahamutZEROwebguy20Darth WaiterSixshotStrikerTofystedethMr FuzzbuttSkeithintropdarunia106I ZimbraErin The RedThe JudgeCaedwyrKarozStiltsRhesus PositiveGoldenSeducerAbsalonSomestickguy
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Holy moly.

chromdomwebguy20Darth WaiterGoatmondarunia106
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    My wife and I already have too many cats, but if a scottish fold turned up I couldn't turn it away.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    Petesalzl
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    McFodder wrote: »
    We got our girl Darcy a cave bed.

We may never see all of her again.
    ev549977bj8w.jpg

OK wait. Is a cave bed an actual thing? Does your dog like it as much as it seems? How much are cave beds? Do they come in adult human size?

It is a thing, I think we paid about $60(AUD) for it without a cushion? She's still getting used to it, we came home the other day and it looked like she'd tried to drag it up onto the couch haha
    h1fxmajkh8ww.jpg

As far as adult human sized versions - a blanket is probably just as good for those of us with opposable thumbs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
    GoatmonintropErin The RedKarozGoldenSeducer
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Yo where did you get that Spidergwen throw pillow.

Asking for a friend who totally isn't me. (It is me)

GoatmonWiseManTobes
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Redbubble - anyone who asked what we wanted as an engagement present got told a redbubble voucher and so we re-cushioned the whole couch in stuff we liked :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
    PinfeldorfSlacker71Erin The RedJacques L'Homme
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Sloth selfie! Slothie!

Nuv5ot5.jpg

Yay!

chromdomazith28Slacker71intropSixshotStrikerShadowenDuke 2.0darunia106scherbchenAl_watDedwrekkaI ZimbraErin The RedDarth WaiterAndy JoePetesalzlMadEddyMetzger MeisterKarozJacques L'HommeAngelinaGoldenSeducerpookaSomestickguycabsy
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    b8XsHGz.jpg

KwdUtfn.jpg

koUDdoD.jpg

BedlamTofystedethKaplarchromdomazith28SorceSkeithSlacker71CimmeriiintropMx. QuillSixshotStrikerBahamutZEROwebguy20Shadowendarunia106CormacShortyRhesus PositiveDedwrekkaErin The RedDarth WaiterAndy JoeMadEddyThe JudgeMetzger MeisterDouglasDangerJoolanderKarozStiltsJacques L'HommeAngelinaYukiraMichaelLCTamGoldenSeducerpooka14357Absalon
    edited July 2016
    PNRB1Dj.jpg
    A neglected parrot which was nursed back to health wearing hand-knitted jumpers now refuses to be without them.

Charlie, a green eclectus parrot, was rescued by Safehaven, a bird charity with a base in Nottinghamshire.
    The parrot had plucked out most of its feathers was was said to resemble an oven-ready chicken.
    A vet said it should be put down but Rebecca Blagg, the charity's coordinator, knitted jumpers to keep it warm.
    Mrs Blagg said: "He has a green one, a blue one and a couple of peach-and-brown ones which we change once a week.
    "We make them with very big wing holes so they don't restrict his movements.
    "If we take them off him for good, he gets very cross. He stomps about, he shouts, he gets very agitated. So we just stopped trying."
    The charity rescued Charlie in 2007.

Bedlam on
    SixshotStrikerBahamutZEROShadowenMcFodderWiseManTobesCimmeriiRhesus PositiveAl_watDedwrekkaI ZimbraErin The RedDarth WaiterAndy JoePetesalzlMadEddychromdomTofystedethAnialosSlacker71SkeithMetzger MeisterintropDouglasDangerKarozStiltsJacques L'HommeAngelinaNightDragonGoldenSeducerpooka14357Mvrck
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    https://facebook.com/AFV/videos/10154356124856661/

Wish could find a non Facebook version to embed because omg I could watch this dog all day

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    KarozGoldenSeducer
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Are those all the same kitty with the Ultraman?

Xehalus
    Looks like it

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    throwback to 2 years ago today, with two of the girls from our first litter and the most patient mom ever:
    1ExLxVph.png

and today, one of those little girls keeping an eye on pups of her own:
    yLRY4V7h.png

Sorcewebguy20Darth WaiterAndy JoeMadEddychromdomIronKnuckle's GhostKaplarAl_watAnialosShadowenSlacker71SkeithscherbchenMcFodderDuke 2.0darunia106intropSixshotStrikerWassermeloneKarozStiltsShortyJacques L'Hommevalhalla130AngelinaGoldenSeducerKharnorcabsy
    Darth WaiterAndy JoeAl_watEncGoldenSeducer
    edited July 2016
    When you spot your brother from another mother:

Ac7QZvE.jpg

ALu5sEG.jpg

*sigh* get the pencil.

Bedlam on
    Darth WaiterSorceAndy JoePetesalzlMadEddychromdomRhesus PositiveTofystedethAl_watShadowenSlacker71SkeithintropSixshotStrikerErin The RedKarozStiltsDedwrekkaJacques L'Hommevalhalla130AngelinaNightDragonGoldenSeducerAbsaloncabsy
    edited July 2016
    Dog gets taken on a 5k run

Fh5kDBo.jpg

Officially becomes sick of your shit.

Bedlam on
    The JudgeSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTKaplarAl_watPsykomaUnbrokenEvaMx. QuillFiendishrabbitShadowenSlacker71scherbchenAndy JoeSkeithDuke 2.0darunia106Darth WaiterintropSixshotStrikerMadEddyErin The RedBahamutZEROPetesalzlJoolanderKarozCimmeriiStiltsDedwrekkaJacques L'Hommevalhalla130AngelinaTamGoldenSeducerpookaAbsaloncabsy
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Agresome
    Awegree?

Yes.

chromdom on
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    How hot is it over there? Because lying belly flat in water makes me think he's trying to dump heat.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Overclocking your dog without installing a water cooling system is a rookie move and can be dangerous.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

ShadowenXehalusSlacker71Andy JoeSkeithASimPersondarunia106Darth WaiterintropMadEddyErin The RedBahamutZEROAnialosPetesalzlStiltsDedwrekkaRhesus PositiveBlankZoeAngelinaGoldenSeducerpookaMvrck
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    lol i just watched a red squirrel jump in my pool and take a swim

i was on my way to rescue him but he managed to find the swim ladder

Andy JoeMcFodderRhesus PositiveGoldenSeducercabsy
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Our mama cat Shorty pooped on top of the fridge the other day.

We haven't been letting her outside because her kittens are still so little and they need their mommy, so I guess she's acting out.

A bigger "fuck you" has never existed than pooping on top of a refrigerator.

Darth WaiterchromdomMadEddyPetesalzlSkeithMagic PinkCimmeriiDedwrekkaSlacker71Andy JoeJacques L'Hommevalhalla130GoldenSeducerMvrckcabsy
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

We haven't been letting her outside because her kittens are still so little and they need their mommy, so I guess she's acting out.

Let her do her normal drill; she ain't gonna forget her kittens, not for all the mice in China.

pooka
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Water dogs and land dogs.

tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o83vf0L4nF1u6jismo10_1280.jpg

SixshotStrikermiscellaneousinsanitycaptainkchromdomMadEddyErin The RedBahamutZEROAnialosMetzger MeisterUnbrokenEvaDarth WaiterSorcePetesalzlDouglasDangerKaplarscherbchenTofystedethJoolanderworksintheorySkeithintropKarozwebguy20StiltsDedwrekkaSlacker71Andy JoeJacques L'Hommevalhalla130CaedwyrAngelinaSnowglobeDis'Blameless Cleric14357AbsalonSomestickguy
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular

My cat peed on my stove.

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular

Let her do her normal drill; she ain't gonna forget her kittens, not for all the mice in China.

We just worry about coyotes and foxes and whatnot, mostly. She's smart enough to stay off the road. Also we're worried she will get pregnant again but I don't think cats have that fast of a turn around on when they can breed again.

I dunno.

Either way it's pretty funny.

Darth Waiter
    Not going to fix your cat?

DidgeridooNightDragon
    Fetch!

E6qUy4h.jpg

Best Dog!

chromdomDuke 2.0KaplarMx. QuillTofystedethSkeithintropShadowenMcFodderKarozSixshotStrikerStiltsMadEddyDarth Waiterdarunia106DedwrekkaSlacker71Jacques L'Hommevalhalla130AngelinaErin The RedNightDragonGoldenSeducerAbsalonMvrck
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Fetch!

E6qUy4h.jpg

Best Dog!

I forgot which stick was the one you threw so I brought all of them.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

JoolanderShadowenGoatmonCimmeriiSixshotStrikerStiltsMadEddyDarth WaiterJacques L'HommeBlameless ClericGoldenSeducerdarunia106
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    august wrote: »

My cat peed on my stove.

My ex-father-in-law's cat peed on his head after he had the cat neutered. Oh, while he was asleep. Cat peed on a sleeping man's head, and if you think that wasn't the Spirit of Vengeance, you are wrong.

augustDarth WaiterTofystedethSlacker71Metzger MeisterGoldenSeducerpooka

KarozShadowenBahamutZEROSixshotStrikerVirgil_Leads_YouSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTSkeithMadEddyDarth WaiterFiendishrabbitdarunia106chromdomintropTofystedethDedwrekkaAndy JoeCaedwyrErin The RedMetzger MeisterBlameless ClericGoldenSeducer14357AbsalonMvrck
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    pictured here: administrators hard at work

BahamutZERO.gif
    SixshotStrikerVirgil_Leads_YouShadowenSkeithMadEddySorcePinfeldorfDarth WaiterLorahalodarunia106chromdomTofystedethDedwrekkascherbchenGoatmonSlacker71AthenorAndy JoeEncErin The RedGoldenSeducerAbsalon
This discussion has been closed.