As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Of Corgs And Capys In The [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    OZJYJQL.jpg

TallahasseerielDarth WaiterintropI ZimbrachromdomSkeithWiseManTobesXehalusTofystedethDedwrekkaGoatmonRhesus PositiveShadowenKarozMcFodderMagic PinkAnialosSlacker71KaplarAndy JoeMr FuzzbuttMx. QuillAl_watUnbrokenEvadarunia106MadEddyJacques L'Hommevalhalla130Erin The RedMetzger MeisterGoldenSeducerAbsalonMvrck
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Dat Bleps!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    KarozUnbrokenEvaJacques L'Homme
  • Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    Learning new tricks:

20160701_132950_zpsjbfzjcqg.jpg

20160626_153403_zps3z2j8pge.jpg

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
    ShortyShadowenchromdomSkeithKarozMcFodderAnialosKaplarintropdarunia106MadEddyCurly_BraceJacques L'HommeErin The RedGoldenSeducerAbsalon
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    The derpiest cat face.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Uh, that's a dog, Goatmon.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Shadowen
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    giant powdered donut (DO NOT EAT)

tumblr_o3f0y1gl8f1sn75h6o1_500.jpg

KarozMx. QuillintropMadEddyJacques L'HommeErin The RedGoldenSeducerAbsalon
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Donut is actually a pretty good name for a dag

ShadowenOmnipotentBagelDarth WaiterDenadaKarozDuke 2.0Slacker71TofystedethBahamutZEROJoolanderdarunia106MadEddyCurly_BraceErin The RedGoldenSeducer
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Bedlam wrote: »
    (cute cat blep)

Thank you for providing the perfect image to send to my friend on her birthday!

McFodder on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
    GoatmonBedlamGoldenSeducer
    Uh, that's a dog, Goatmon.

I will cut you so bad, you'll say "man I wish you didn't cut me so bad."

Darth WaiterBedlamASimPerson
    If @rfilyaw was a cat?

IcPuYGv.jpg

SorceI ZimbraSlacker71chromdom#pipeStiltsKaplarDedwrekkaAnialosKarozAndy JoeShadowenDarth WaiterMx. QuillJoolanderintropdarunia106MadEddyRichardJacques L'HommePetesalzlvalhalla130Erin The RedMetzger MeisterGoldenSeducerAbsalon

chromdomTurambarSkeithSlacker71TofystedethSixshotStrikerDedwrekkaKarozAndy JoeShadowenwebguy20Darth WaiterMx. QuillscherbchenSorceRhesus Positiveintropdarunia106MadEddyBarcardiPetesalzlErin The RedMetzger MeisterGoldenSeducerMvrckSomestickguy
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    My wife and I adopted kittens last week! I'm not very good with a camera, so I apologize for the low quality of the pictures.

UNoqlj7.jpg?1
    fWYDOuG.jpg?1

This is Hoshi. He's super friendly and absolutely shameless when it comes to treats. When not abusing his cute and fluffy status to get his next fix, he likes to chill on high places.

NwusnB7.jpg?1
    r74TQLp.jpg?1

His brother Hunter is a bit shyer around people, but more keen on exploration. He's a savant at getting into places he's not supposed to be, including making his way over a double stack of baby gates covered in double sided sticky tape. We still don't know how he pulled that one off. He spends most of his free time stalking his brother, initiating their play fights with a mid air pounce or mad dash. The rest of the time, he's usually grooming himself, Hoshi, or anyone else he can find.

OmnipotentBagelSlacker71chromdomworksintheorySixshotStrikerKarozAndy JoeSkeithCormacShadowenDarth WaiterCimmeriiGoatmonMx. QuillSorceRhesus Positiveazith28intropMadEddyJacques L'HommePetesalzlErin The RedKaplarGoldenSeducerpookaAbsalon
    5UDVxfl.jpg

PIGICORN!

CantideSlacker71chromdomSixshotStrikerGoatmonKarozAndy JoeSkeithShadowenDarth WaiterMx. QuillRhesus Positiveintropdarunia106MadEddyBlankZoeJacques L'Hommevalhalla130Erin The RedMetzger MeisterKaplarGoldenSeducer14357Absalon
    Unihog?

Unisow?

Horny Bacon?

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I wish that was a cow. He could have been Unicorned Beef.

GoatmonGoldenSeducer
    White lion cubs!

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo1_500.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo2_500.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo3_400.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo4_500.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo5_500.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo6_500.gif

tumblr_o4iy0oziAZ1s02vreo7_500.gif

CimmeriiOmnipotentBagelGoatmonMx. QuillSkeithSorceCantideKarozchromdomAndy JoeSlacker71Rhesus PositiveMagic PinkSixshotStrikerStiltsDarth WaiterTofystedethintropMadEddyJacques L'HommeDedwrekkavalhalla130Erin The RedMetzger MeisterGoldenSeducer14357Absalondarunia106
    Artereis wrote: »
    I wish that was a cow. He could have been Unicorned Beef.
    I found cow-dog and unicorn-dog:

oVW5sKQ.jpg

I imagine they are friends and go on adventures together.

KarozShadowenSlacker71MadEddyAndy JoeDedwrekkaErin The RedGoldenSeducer
  • TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    5UDVxfl.jpg

Poogie!

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    bayp30x4sm1g.jpg

XehalusKrieghundFiendishrabbitdarunia106SkeithDarth WaiterKarozCormacMadEddyMx. QuillAndy JoeStiltschromdomSixshotStrikerBedlamWiseManTobesShadowenBlankZoeJoolanderRichardMr FuzzbuttintropJacques L'HommeAl_watMagic PinkSlacker71DedwrekkaThe Judgevalhalla130Erin The RedMetzger MeisterTurambarBahamutZEROBlameless ClericKaplargodmodeGoldenSeducerpooka14357AbsalonMvrck
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Darth WaiterJayKaoshippofantDuke 2.0KarozscherbchenBilliardballI ZimbraAndy JoechromdomGoatmonSixshotStrikerCormacWiseManTobescaptainkShadowendarunia106intropPetesalzlAl_watSlacker71DedwrekkaTofystedethThe JudgeCaedwyrErin The RedSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTBahamutZEROAshcroftGoldenSeducer14357Mvrck
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Today I saw a Stafforshire bull terrier being carried by its owner because it was scared of the sounds coming from a hunting party in the distance

Didn't have a camera, so you'll have to imagine it

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Guys, there are baby bunnies running around my neighborhood.
    I try to get pictures, but by the time I've got my phone in hand the adorable little fuzzballs have ducked into whatever convenient hole they call home.

I'm a failure as a bunny photographer. But I wanted to let you know about the baby bunnies.

TofystedethBahamutZERO
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    That's cool, see317, we will usher in a whole new era of describing the snugglehug

On the same walk we saw a parade of about twenty dachshunds of varying size and floofiness

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    BedlamMagic PinkDedwrekkaTofystedethGoldenSeducer
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    That's cool, see317, we will usher in a whole new era of describing the snugglehug

On the same walk we saw a parade of about twenty dachshunds of varying size and floofiness

I can see it now, we need to change the subject of the thread to "Read descriptions of dikdiks in the snugglehug thread"

• SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNN9nL2vppM

OmnipotentBagel
    Skeith wrote: »

Hodor.

Absalon
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Too soon, man. Too. Soon.

FiendishrabbitKarozUnbrokenEvaShadowenJayKaosMx. QuillSkeithscherbchenGoatmonSlacker71TofystedethErin The RedAbsalon
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »

Holddoor.

Goatmonintrop
    BUDDIES

tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o10_1280.jpg

chromdomFolken Fanelwebguy20captainkSkeithMeldingWiseManTobesCormacdarunia106JoolanderSixshotStrikerKarozAistanCurly_BraceRichardRhesus PositivescherbchenStiltsDarth WaiterGoatmonDuke 2.0intropOmnipotentBagelPetesalzlJacques L'HommeAl_watShortyMagic PinkSlacker71DedwrekkaTofystedethAndy JoeThe Judgevalhalla130AngelinaCaedwyrCantideErin The RedMetzger MeisterKaplarAshcroftMadEddyGoldenSeducerpooka14357AbsalonSomestickguy
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    True ending to The Fox and the Hound right thurr.

SorceMagic PinkSlacker71The JudgeGoldenSeducer
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    oldie but goodie

chromdomCormacSixshotStrikerRhesus PositiveDarth WaiterGoatmonintropJacques L'HommeSkeithSlacker71DedwrekkaTofystedethAndy JoeMetzger MeisterBahamutZEROAshcroftMadEddyGoldenSeducerAbsalon
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    True ending to The Fox and the Hound right thurr.

:(

edited July 2016

Goatmon on

Darth WaiterSixshotStrikerSorcechromdomSkeithShadowenKarozDedwrekkaTofystedethAndy Joedarunia106intropErin The RedMetzger MeisterAshcroftMadEddyGoldenSeducerAbsalon
  • PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    BUDDIES

tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7ov3iPaGy1qbe766o10_1280.jpg

thank you snuggle thread, thank you so much

Jacques L'HommeFolken FanelSkeithRichardShadowenSlacker71DedwrekkaTofystedethAndy Joevalhalla130GoatmonCantideGoldenSeducerlonelyahavaAlexandier
    pet.exe has encountered an unxpected error.

Shutting down...

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo8_1280.jpg

Folken FanelcaptainkDarth WaiterchromdomKarozMx. QuillGoatmonMcFodderscherbchenSorceCormacSixshotStrikerDedwrekkaPsykomadarunia106TofystedethAndy JoeSkeithThe Judgevalhalla130intropAngelinaCantideErin The RedMetzger MeisterJacques L'HommeKaplarMadEddyGoldenSeducer14357
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    pet.exe has encountered an unxpected error.

Shutting down...
    tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0wlleUnjC1u6jismo8_1280.jpg

I'm pretty sure that cat in the last one is two-dimensional.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

ShadowenGoatmonErin The Red14357
    edited July 2016
    Oh that cat is just melting. When the temperatures lower he should return to a more solid form.
    I went to the zoo and fed lettuce leafs to a giraffe. They were super peaceful but mostly wanting to just eat, couldn't actually get him to let me pet. Interesting thing about giraffes if you didn't know: They have a prehensile tongue which they use to wrap around the lettuce leaf to grab out of your hand.

Also they had a red panda but it didn't do anything but sleep.

Bedlam on
    Rhesus Positive
  • PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    there is a community garden that i pass by on my walk to/from work. its worth mentioning that it has a chicken wire fence all the way around it and although not very tall there are no openings in it. so on a recent trip home i came across two buns who were running around and around the garden very quickly. i assume they were trying to find a way in, they might also have been chasing each other, but at first glance it looked like they were having a bunny race.

<pictures_not_available>

KarozSlacker71
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Yesterday, Dinner escaped while I was taking out the trash.
    There were a couple of ladies getting out of their car who saw him. One of them audibly gasped and went "He's beautiful!"

That's right, I have a stunningly beautiful cat.

steam_sig.png
    Darth WaiterMadEddy
This discussion has been closed.