Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Of Corgs And Capys In The [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited March 16
    Blackjack wrote: »
    "hi it's dog. i know you're doing very important human things, but have you considered playing with me is also important?"

"There, now that that's out of your way you are free to start doing important things like TOY"

"Please note: When you attempt to take TOY, I will quickly recoil it away. It is very important that you continue to try and take TOY"

Javen on
    bar-cc-1.jpg
    OmnipotentBagelartoriascherbchenMadEddyCambiataICUbEmerlmaster999
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    edited March 16
    Javen wrote: »
    "hi it's dog. i know you're doing very important human things, but have you considered playing with me is also important?"

"There, now that that's out of your way you are free to start doing important things like TOY"

"Please note: When you attempt to take TOY, I will quickly recoil it away. It is very important that you continue to try and take TOY"

No matter how much it seems like I do not want you to get TOY you must continue to try.

OmnipotentBagel on
    lh5oqqz.gif
    artoriaMadEddyICUbEmerlmaster999
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 42 Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

SURPRISE! ITS ME, PIG!

I had to read this three times before it didn't look like "SURPRISE! TIME PIG!".

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular

No matter how much it seems like I do not want you to get TOY you must continue to try.

NO TAKE, ONLY THROW

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from rieytails deviant art
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
    StiltsOmnipotentBagelAistanfightinfilipinoShortyStrikordarunia106artoriachromdomKarozscherbchenSorceMadEddyTofystedethCimmeriiN1tSt4lkerNightDragonShadowenPetesalzlSkeithCrippl3CambiataEmerlmaster999MirroAndy JoeMikey CTS
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular

NO TAKE, ONLY THROW

At one point my childhood dog had amassed such a large tennis ball collection that we could just keep throwing them even though he refused to drop any of them. Which was totally worth it for watching a Springer Spaniel try to fit five tennis balls in his mouth simultaneously.

lh5oqqz.gif
    artoriaLnrt87CampyMadEddyTofystedethShadowenICUbAndy Joe
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Look out, here I come! Registered User regular
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    C7E9037U8AEpLLS.jpg:large

CambiataTheStigStrikorUrielLnrt87scherbchenOmnipotentBagelBahamutZEROintropKarozSixshotStrikerMNC DoverStiltsMadEddyTofystedethchromdomAnialosCaedwyrN1tSt4lkerAl_watdarunia106ShadowenThe JudgefightinfilipinoShortyXehalusSlacker71webguy20SkeithCrippl3Emerlmaster999Andy JoeA Dabble Of Thelonius
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

CaedwyrSixshotStrikerFolken FanelbowenMNC DoverCambiataKarozBahamutZEROStiltsShadowenKanaAshtonDragonchromdomfightinfilipinoOne Thousand CablesN1tSt4lkerintropartoriadarunia106DarkPrimusSanderJKMr FuzzbuttTofystedethMadEddySlacker71webguy20Andy JoeA Dabble Of TheloniusMetzger Meisterpablo_priceMikey CTS
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    That doggo's APM are impressive. Will not play StarCraft against. 14/10

NNID/PSN: Fodder185
    KarozFiendishrabbitShadowenSorceLnrt87artoriaworksintheoryTofystedethMadEddyV1mAndy JoeMikey CTS
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    I dunno, it's just mashing BA. That doesn't even build anything.

• BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    Well my brother's dog as made a Worgen Rogue twice on his wow account when he leaves it in limbo aka the character screen
    It's not something you can do by accident as one was a face roll name the other was a real name

A.jpg
    Cambiata
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Select SCV, B to build, B for barracks. Select barracks, A for Marine.

Good enough to at least get him to gold rank league.

the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
    edited March 17
    I Zimbra on
    #pipefightinfilipinoMNC DoverturtleantDenadaAl_watN1tSt4lkerbowenSixshotStrikerNightDragonAistanintropartoriadarunia106KarozKanachromdomMr FuzzbuttTofystedethMadEddySlacker71ShadowenRhesus PositiveSkeithEmerlmaster999Andy JoeA Dabble Of Theloniuspooka
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

*shitposting intensifies*

chillaxton.jpg
    we gonna be alright
    fightinfilipinoBedlamAl_watartoriaMNC Doverdarunia106KarozDarkPrimusturtleantMr FuzzbuttTofystedethMadEddySlacker71Darth WaiterStiltsShadowenRhesus PositiveSkeithCrippl3V1mAndy JoeMetzger MeisterMikey CTSpooka
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Select SCV, B to build, B for barracks. Select barracks, A for Marine.

Good enough to at least get him to gold rank league.

They said SC not SC2! Marine is M!

lh5oqqz.gif
    CambiataAistanintropfightinfilipinoMNC Doverdarunia106KarozartoriabowenIronKnuckle's GhostSixshotStrikerCaedwyrNightDragonchromdomturtleantSorceAnialosTofystedethMadEddywebguy20Darth WaiterStiltsShadowenSkeithEmerlmaster999N1tSt4lkerPetesalzldurandal4532
  • StrikorStrikor Scoped and dropped! Registered User regular
    #PrayForWinnie

The children thank you for your sacrifice.

I was killing Thresher Maws on foot before I knew it was a Krogan rite of passage.

ME:A PC: strikor
    CambiataMNC DoverKarozShadowenCrippl3
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    I Zimbra#pipeAl_watKanadarunia106ShadowenSlacker71Andy Joedurandal4532
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 There is another way... a way to replenish my energy...Registered User regular
    Like that weird Dr Who episode where somebody is reduced to just a face

PSU9yCP.png

Hail Hydra :hydra:

KarozStrikorfightinfilipinoMNC DoverSlacker71Anialosdarunia106Darth WaiterShadowenKanaSkeithscherbchenFiendishrabbitDuke 2.0TofystedethCambiataAl_watchromdomintropAndy JoeN1tSt4lkerASimPerson
  • BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    I like the look of save yourself the dog gives

A.jpg
    CambiataKarozN1tSt4lker
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    I saw a woodcock today, so here's a video of a dancing woodcock.

CambiataRayzesee317SixshotStrikerKarozStiltsUrielMagic PinkSlacker71ShadowenAl_watCromartyintropstormbringerN1tSt4lkerdarunia106MadEddy
  • Crippl3Crippl3 stealing all of my content from redditRegistered User regular
    Mayabird wrote: »
    I saw a woodcock today, so here's a video of a dancing woodcock.

76561197980088172.png
    AistanUrielDarkPrimusSixshotStrikerPinfeldorfSlacker71KarozMadEddyShadowenAl_watintropAndy JoeStiltsN1tSt4lkerdarunia106IronKnuckle's Ghostpooka
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Meester Fuzzputt 'e plenty good fella.Registered User regular

FYYss9j.png
    worksintheorySlacker71KarozEbola ColaShadowenAl_watCrippl3WiseManTobesStiltsUrieldarunia106IronKnuckle's GhostMadEddyKana
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Look out, here I come! Registered User regular

playingalonesig.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Slacker71KarozAl_watintropAndy JoeStiltsShadowenN1tSt4lkerdarunia106
  • XehalusXehalus Balor Club Registered User regular

SixshotStrikerwebguy20AistanCormacCambiataI ZimbraSlacker71KarozShadowenMNC DoverAl_watDuke 2.0intropTofystedethAndy JoeWiseManTobesscherbchenIndie WinterNightDragonN1tSt4lkerLnrt87darunia106SkeithfightinfilipinoEmerlmaster999Darth WaiterartoriaMikey CTS
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

I was worried about this doggo until I finally caught sight of the leash near the end.

https://www.instagram.com/bel.di.doll/

“Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.”
    Folken FanelICUbwebguy20OatsLnrt87pablo_priceAlanF5artoriapooka
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Garak loves these cat tree baskets.

vxLAN87.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/bel.di.doll/

“Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.”
    Al_watintropwebguy20Andy JoeShadowenBahamutZEROKarozFiendishrabbitNightDragonN1tSt4lkerLnrt87darunia106SkeithPetesalzlIronKnuckle's GhostfightinfilipinoThe JudgeSlacker71TonkkaMadEddyhtm
    edited March 19
    B8yWebc.jpg

Sleeping Pangolin

xZ7Lhsg.png

Dog with Famous Man

XEtB5i3.jpg

Man modifies Kayak so dogs can come with.

Bedlam on
    DarkPrimusWassermeloneNightDragonchromdomDuke 2.0CambiatascherbchenMNC DoverRhesus PositiveSixshotStrikerKarozShadowenStrikorN1tSt4lkerbowenAl_watTofystedethLnrt87darunia106SkeithMr FuzzbuttAndy JoefightinfilipinoSlacker71Darth WaiterintropMadEddypooka
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    I don't think that's a kayak anymore.
    Now it's a dogout canoe.

cannon.jpg
    OatsNightDragonturtleantBedlamI ZimbraBahamutZEROwebguy20Rhesus PositiveShadowenN1tSt4lkerTofystedethdarunia106SkeithOut Of ContextOmnipotentBagelIronKnuckle's GhostAndy JoeAistanfightinfilipinoThe JudgeSlacker71Darth WaiterintropartoriaAshaman42MadEddypooka
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Trying to come up with a good Lizard/Spartacus joke. None come to mind.

• see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 42 Registered User regular
    This rare west coast bling lizard stands ready to protect itself and it's crew.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    CambiataN1tSt4lkerartoria
    That is Jamie Lizardster the Palmslayer.

artoria
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    tumblr_lzpyynYxa81r67k9fo1_540.png

rotate.php TumblrLink.gif
    BedlamTofystedethwebguy20CormacSixshotStrikerLnrt87CambiataShadowendarunia106chromdomKarozSkeithMcFodderturtleantPetesalzlSkwigelfAngelinaMNC DoverAndy JoefightinfilipinoDarkPrimusEmerlmaster999Slacker71Magic PinkTonkkaDarth WaiterintropMadEddyLorahaloN1tSt4lkerpooka
    edited March 20

Bedlam on
    BlackjackKarozbowenMNC DoverscherbchenCambiatachromdomfightinfilipinoEmerlmaster999Slacker71SixshotStrikerSkeithShadowenDarth WaiterTofystedethdarunia106
  • PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular

show cat

uvN1NPS.png
    I don't always vorpal blade, but when i do it goes snicker-snack.
    CambiataAndy JoeKarozfightinfilipinoSixshotStrikerShadowenintrop