Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Of Corgs And Capys In The [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Petesalzl wrote: »
    show cat
    If you liked the music at the beginning:

Karozdarunia106Lord_Asmodeus
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    KarozchromdomI ZimbraCambiatafightinfilipinoMNC DoverThe JudgeFiendishrabbitFleebBahamutZERONightDragonSkeithSixshotStrikerWiseManTobesShadowenDarth WaiterCaedwyrdarunia106intropTofystedethMcFodderDuke 2.0CimmeriiRhesus PositiveEmerlmaster999SorceAndy JoeThis Space Intentionally Left BlankMetzger MeisterLnrt87durandal4532KanaN1tSt4lkerpookaAl_watMichaelLC
  • FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    O.O

9dxmbgdljnd5.jpg

KarozNightDragonAistanSlacker71Magic PinkMr FuzzbuttSkeithCampyCambiataTonkkachromdomMrGrimoireStrikorPsykomaSixshotStrikerUrielXehalusShadowenJedocdarunia106intropMcFodderEmerlmaster999SorceThe JudgeAndy JoeMetzger MeisterMikey CTSMadEddyAngelinaLord_AsmodeusKanaN1tSt4lkerpookaJoolandermildlymorbidMichaelLC
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAART Registered User regular
    those are toys not kittens right

CambiataStrikorShadowenAnialosBloodsheedEmerlmaster999This Space Intentionally Left Blank
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Fleeb wrote: »
    O.O

9dxmbgdljnd5.jpg

my new favorite thing

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular

Por que no los dos, Bahamamama

Slacker71
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular

Not toys or kittens. Clearly they are soot sprites

BahamutZEROFleebCambiataKarozNightDragonSlacker71Shadowendarunia106BedlamCimmeriiMikey CTSMadEddyLord_AsmodeusN1tSt4lker
  • FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    edited March 21

I have no idea! Stole from Reddit :D

(But yeah now that I'm on a better screen they do look like stuffed toys)

This one too

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/OmHA0tD.gifv

Oh you're trying to have a nice nap in the sun WELL LET ME HELP YOU!

Fleeb on
    CambiataBahamutZEROKarozscherbchenMNC DoverSlacker71StrikorSixshotStrikerI ZimbraNightDragonShadowenDarth WaiterfightinfilipinoSkeithintroptynicStiltsTofystedethAistanAndy JoeThis Space Intentionally Left BlankFiendishrabbitdarunia106Mikey CTSMadEddyAbdhyiusLord_AsmodeusN1tSt4lkerAl_wat
  • bowenbowen ayyyyyyyy Registered User regular
    that is one rocky beach

Warning: I am a programmer/sysop. IANAL/IANAD, seek actual advice from certified people in their respective fields if you are actually in need of it.
    McFodderAndy Joe
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    edited March 20
    bowen wrote: »
    that is one rocky beach

So is this.

Ry9YmL4.gif

Skwigelf on
    TheStigMNC DoverbowenI ZimbraNightDragonOut Of ContextShadowenfightinfilipinoSkeithdarunia106intropchromdomTofystedethAistanscherbchenThe JudgeAndy JoeFiendishrabbitMadEddySTATE OF THE ART ROBOTLord_AsmodeusTonkkaN1tSt4lker
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
  • chromdomchromdom That One Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    Oh ya, I still give him some, just he goes savage on it, doesn't with any other food, little cannibal
    KarozAistanSixshotStrikerEmerlmaster999FleebAndy JoeThis Space Intentionally Left BlankBedlamdarunia106CambiataMadEddyintropSlacker71tynicShortyLord_AsmodeusTonkkaN1tSt4lkerpooka

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/XqxjCpw.gifv

KarozAistanMNC DoverSixshotStrikerShadowenMr FuzzbuttI ZimbraPetesalzlNightDragonEmerlmaster999FleebAndy JoechromdomThis Space Intentionally Left Blankdarunia106CambiataMadEddyLnrt87intropSlacker71AbdhyiusLord_AsmodeusTonkkaN1tSt4lkerJoolanderAl_wat
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Petesalzl wrote: »
    show cat

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    darunia106KarozSlacker71

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/88mgFtS.gifv

NightDragonEmerlmaster999bowenMNC DoverFleebAndy JoechromdomCormacAistanShadowenSixshotStrikerKarozCambiataMikey CTSWiseManTobesLnrt87intropPetesalzlSlacker71Skeithdurandal4532
  • PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

"Not exactly what I had in mind when I requested a chariot, but I suppose it will suffice. Onwards!"

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
    chromdomCambiataMadEddyAbdhyiusJoolander
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 48 Registered User regular
    edited March 21

"Not exactly what I had in mind when I requested a chariot, but I suppose it will suffice. Onwards!"

Didn't notice the plastic tub the cat was sitting in at first and thought the car was attached to a collar.
    Thought "That's the chillest cat on the planet to deal with that with no reaction".

see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    chromdomShadowenRayzeLnrt87Andy JoeSorceSkeithJoolander
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I love how she looks at the camera like "Are you seeing this shit?!?"
    That cat's mind has properly been blown.

PetesalzlfightinfilipinoShadowenStrikorSkeith
    I could really use some cute animals today, Snugglehug thread.

• JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

cannon.jpg
    fightinfilipinoTofystedethI ZimbrachromdomShadowenturtleantKarozSlacker71SkeithPetesalzlAndy JoeFleeb
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell The ResistanceRegistered User regular

ZnBuYvn.jpg?1

say what? cute animals needed? can i help?

I ZimbrachromdomShadowenStrikorThis Space Intentionally Left BlankKarozSlacker71SkeithFleeb
  • Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    edited March 22

Folken Fanel on
    Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from rieytails deviant art
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
    I ZimbrachromdomShadowenNightDragonThis Space Intentionally Left BlankKarozICUbSlacker71SkeithAndy JoeTofystedethpooka
    edited March 22

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/dHo8ULU.gifv

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/PmK3k6v.gifv

23RRsgfr.jpg

Bedlam on
    I Zimbrachromdomfightinfilipinodarunia106AistanCormacCambiataShadowenNightDragonStrikorKarozLnrt87Folken FanelSlacker71RichardSkeithscherbchenintropPetesalzlAndy JoeMcFodderTofystedethShortyLord_AsmodeusTonkkaMadEddypooka
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    That last one looks pretty tired.

lh5oqqz.gif
    fightinfilipinobowenBedlamAistanCambiataDepressperadoShadowenBlackjackUrielThe JudgeturtleantSlacker71SkeithaugustintropAndy JoeRhesus PositiveMarekTofystedethShortyLord_AsmodeusTonkkaMadEddyJoolandermildlymorbid
    Y'all are good people.

Andy Joe
  • BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular

He's having a good year.

steam_sig.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
    I ZimbraOmnipotentBagelchromdomFiendishrabbitAistanThe JudgeNightDragonBedlamShadowenPhotosaurusSixshotStrikerfightinfilipinoturtleantCambiatadarunia106Emerlmaster999MNC DoverSlacker71SkeithintropPetesalzlAndy JoeRhesus PositiveMarekIronKnuckle's GhostTofystedethShortyLord_AsmodeusTonkkaMadEddypookaJoolandermildlymorbid
    C7kAQfoW4AIOx1v.jpg

C7kAQfiXUAIz7rw.jpg

C7kAQfyWkAAd1Ok.jpg
    Oi, oi, oi, wot's all this, then?

ShadowenMetzger MeisterNightDragonSixshotStrikerKarozMNC DoverDarkPrimusSlacker71fightinfilipinoIndie WinterAnialosSkeithCampyintropchromdomAndy JoeCambiatatynicAistanMr FuzzbuttTofystedethThis Space Intentionally Left BlankShortyLord_AsmodeusAngelinaKanaMadEddyJoolander
  • supersporksuperspork Registered User regular
    That's a Big Bad Beatle-bird. 8-)

ShadowenBlackjackAndy JoeRhesus PositiveiguanacusThis Space Intentionally Left BlankLord_Asmodeus
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Registered User regular
    Luna made an executive decision and forced herself under the covers.
    asz8pckdbsr7.jpg

ShadowenStrikorI ZimbraMetzger MeisterCormacKarozSkeithintropchromdomAndy JoeCambiataMNC Doverbowenwebguy20TofystedethfightinfilipinoHiroconLord_AsmodeusAngelinaTonkkaMadEddypooka
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    tumblr_o5xlkoI7JL1ua8di0o1_540.jpg

rotate.php TumblrLink.gif
    I ZimbraShadowenCambiatabowenSixshotStrikerBedlamKarozMNC DoverSlacker71fightinfilipinoSkeithdurandal4532OmnipotentBagelintropchromdomThe Judgewebguy20TofystedethThis Space Intentionally Left BlankDuke 2.0WassermeloneLord_AsmodeusAngelinaMadEddypooka
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular

Dog tired.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, I feel I should warn you: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
    OmnipotentBagelAndy JoeShadowenLord_Asmodeus
  • PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    theyre good caps

uvN1NPS.png
    I don't always vorpal blade, but when i do it goes snicker-snack.
    I ZimbraKarozEmerlmaster999NightDragonCambiataMNC DoverShadowenIronKnuckle's GhostStiltsSlacker71SkeithAngelinaMadEddy

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/jM59Erm.gifv

tynicbowenCaedwyrAistanSixshotStrikerKarozintropchromdomfightinfilipinoAndy JoeStiltsEmerlmaster999Slacker71CambiataSkeithDuke 2.0darunia106Lord_AsmodeusDarth WaiterMadEddyMikey CTS
  • AistanAistan Registered User regular
    tumblr_o5xlkoI7JL1ua8di0o1_540.jpg

This is one of those that is enhanced by forums being a top-to-bottom scrolling medium. If I had just clicked a link and seen it all at once the impact would have lessened.

steam_sig.png
    McFodderOmnipotentBagelJayKaosNightDragonTofystedethwebguy20tynicDuke 2.0pookaDarkPrimus
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    I'm long-term unemployed, living with family, and I've been out of work long enough that the gap in my resume probably makes prospective employers chuck it immediately. So I'm going to try and do some volunteer work to pad things out. First place I applied? A cat sanctuary within walking distance of where I live.

This, of course, has lead me to realize I have neatly trapped myself. Assuming they let me work there, once I've been there long enough for it to be noteworthy and I pick up references, will I want to leave a job where I get to work with kitties all day, even if I'm not getting paid?

PetesalzlintropEmerlmaster999tynicMadEddy
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Also, even if you do then go to another job, will it be possible to leave all the kitties you now have at home after adopting them?

NNID/PSN: Fodder185
    Emerlmaster999
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

You will ride luxurious on the Furry Road

Another successful post, thanks to the power of Spacestar Ordering™!
    chromdomAndy JoeShadowenJoolander