We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

[Warframe] More like Fashionframe!

2456799

Posts

  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Every time I hear Kela I always wish her VA and lines were better.
    They're not awful as they are right now, but a character in her role could be so much more entertaining.

    NipsNeco
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Kela Assassination is the Sortie today, if there was someone who wanted to try and farm her for mods or something. Picked up Medi-Ray for my single attempt.

    I like how her taunt is like an entire speech.

    Also, bought a Zanuka hunter beacon so I could get my hands on yet another Dera Barrel. I also found out you can trade beacons, so maybe I'll just buy more beacons for Dera Barrel farming.

    tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Kela Assassination is the Sortie today, if there was someone who wanted to try and farm her for mods or something. Picked up Medi-Ray for my single attempt.

    I like how her taunt is like an entire speech.

    Also, bout a Zanuka hunter beacon so I could get my hands on yet another Dera Barrel. I also found out you can trade beacons, so maybe I'll just buy more beacons for Dera Barrel farming.

    You should head to Recruiting and try to find a keyshare for that. Someone will probably welch, but 3 shots at it for your one beacon is still good.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    So what's the prevailing opinion on Nezha? I just finished the Kela sortie this morning, and now I'm at 2 of 3 pieces to put her together.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    So what's the prevailing opinion on Nezha? I just finished the Kela sortie this morning, and now I'm at 2 of 3 pieces to put her together.

    Don't see him that often, but he's reasonably durable with his 3 and his 4 is decent for defenses and excavations if you have the energy.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Orokin Catalyst BP for the next hour on PC. (til 1220 PST) edit: might be for 1:59? still shows as 1h for me after I got out of a long mission

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular
    Yet again, Oxium Ospreys are frustration. I just did that Catalyst alert and encountered no less than twenty Oxium Ospreys in that time.

    I managed to destroy two of them. It almost looked like they were blowing up on impact with Disruptor bubbles.

    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    cB557Squigie
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I have a conundrum. I am at the 4th level of the New Loka syndicate and it requires a Nyx prime helmet to progress. Well last night I ran about 7 of them with someone who apparently had an infinite supply of keys. After the last one he asked me what I needed and he gave me the blueprint. But now I kind of want to build the frame so I can have a prime. I am leaning towards building it and grinding out another helmet. I have Nyx already so I know I enjoy the play style. Decisions decisions.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    Yet again, Oxium Ospreys are frustration. I just did that Catalyst alert and encountered no less than twenty Oxium Ospreys in that time.

    I managed to destroy two of them. It almost looked like they were blowing up on impact with Disruptor bubbles.

    Man, a mission with twnty oxium ospreys... they were only that common when they dropped 1-3 oxium a kill. :P

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Where do I need to get to be able to get keys and farm for the mag prime blueprints?

    I looked up where the blueprints drop, but I'm not sure how to get the keys, or find a carry. With the prints, does that just allow me to make 1 part, or will I always have that pattern and just need the materials?

    Genshin Impact: 600428730
    steam_sig.png
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    You can get keys from any endless mission, and you can also buy bundles of three from factions. The blueprints are not reusable.

    Feldorn
  • IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular
    I just spent like two hours grinding out Oxium on Aphrodite, Venus before some of my boosters ended. Think I got enough?

    I already spent most of it on the last Mantis segment. Still got plenty left over for other things... for now.

    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
    cB557Spectrum
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Later in the game you'll get Triton, Neptune and Oceanum, Pluto. They're good nodes for farming cores and XP respectively, and they're both corpus missions. Once you get them you'll likely be farming them fairly regularly, and as corpus missions they've got oxspreys. So, you'll probably be able to accumulate a large amount of oxium without having to go out and farm for it specifically.

  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    You can get keys from any endless mission, and you can also buy bundles of three from factions. The blueprints are not reusable.
    Spy Missions also give lots and lots of keys assuming you do them correctly. If you are new, you will need/want the drops from there anyway (dual status/elem mods and Ivara), so I'd generally recommend just getting good at those and not worrying strictly about keys.

    Otherwise, keep an eye out in recruiting and seeing if people say stuff like "H T3S" for Hosting Tower 3 Survival or something of that nature (wherever the parts drop, I don't remember offhand).

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    cB557
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Thanks for the tour @Ianator and HopelessDreamer.

    I need to run jackal ~6 more times to build rhino.

    I need to get some control modules for a sentinel. Do people run LV.1 void missions?

    Also, I hate wikia so much :(

    Genshin Impact: 600428730
    steam_sig.png
    Ianator
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »
    Thanks for the tour Ianator and HopelessDreamer.

    I need to run jackal ~6 more times to build rhino.

    I need to get some control modules for a sentinel. Do people run LV.1 void missions?

    Also, I hate wikia so much :(
    No problem. Give a shout when you want the rest of the tour, we missed...I think three planets to go. Something like that.

    Void missions of all kinds get run, but the less popular ones you may have to advertise in Recruiting for a bit longer to build a party. Though if you need control modules, only one mission should do you (assuming Defense/Survival), they're only slightly uncommon.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    cB557
  • ThawmusThawmus Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    I have a conundrum. I am at the 4th level of the New Loka syndicate and it requires a Nyx prime helmet to progress. Well last night I ran about 7 of them with someone who apparently had an infinite supply of keys. After the last one he asked me what I needed and he gave me the blueprint. But now I kind of want to build the frame so I can have a prime. I am leaning towards building it and grinding out another helmet. I have Nyx already so I know I enjoy the play style. Decisions decisions.

    Progress through the syndicate, go all the way. Then, go after that damn helmet again, get Nyx Prime, and betray the Loka syndicate with some other assholes. Show no remorse, as they asked for too high a price.

    steam_sig.png
    Squigie
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Heads up that plat is 30-50% off on Xbox at the moment.

    cB557
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    Heads up that plat is 30-50% off on Xbox at the moment.
    Fuck. I bought the Mag Prime pack because I figured play was never gonna go on discount on Xbone.

  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Plat was on discount a month or so ago... I even posted about it here.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Heads up that plat is 30-50% off on Xbox at the moment.
    Fuck. I bought the Mag Prime pack because I figured play was never gonna go on discount on Xbone.

    Prime is a better value, honestly. 50 bucks for 2100 + 2 mods is nice, but prime is like, what, 80 for 2100, a prime frame, and a prime gun with slots to match? I wouldn't regret it if I were you.

  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Prime vault is 1200 for 60. With 2100 I could buy the prime sets from other players, the slots, and tater everything, and still have more than 1200.

  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Prime vault is 1200 for 60. With 2100 I could buy the prime sets from other players, the slots, and tater everything, and still have more than 1200.

    Oh, I meant the full package. 80 bucks for 2600 plat, weapons, frame, and icon. I did it for Nova/Soma, and was very very happy with my shinies.

  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Dev Workshop explaining how the new void missions will work

    Brief overview:

    Projections sound like they'll drop from all the places keys do now. At the very least, replacing Void Keys in endless missions is confirmed.

    Void Tear missions are divided by tiers, but NOT tower, so for example, any T2 mission will work for any T2 projection

    In the mission, you can find a tear, activate it, do the challenge to seal it (probably killing whatever pops out) and complete the mission to unlock the projection. If the tear was not sealed for whatever reason, the projection is not consumed.

    Keyshare 2.0: Everybody on the mission gets to see what the others got from their projection, and can decide to pick another player's reward instead of the one they got, so more players doing the mission with the same projection = more chances at the part you want. If people pick your reward over their own, you get bonus Luminous.

    What is Luminous? that's the stuff you use to upgrade projections to increase the odds of you getting better rewards, found in tear missions (note that you don't have to have a projection to do void tears, but only people with projections get a chance at picking someone else's reward). There is a cap on how much Luminous you have (so you can't just save up and then dump them all on the projections for the new prime stuff when it comes out.) There is also, according to the UI mockup, four levels to each projection, so maybe increasing the level of the projection increases the tier you have to do to open it?

    Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
    cB557
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    So, with starmap coming, this week it looks like, will farming keys benefit me to get a head start on the new...key for void missions? Or would I be better served to just work on unlocking archwing, and work on new frames and weapons?

    I want to be able to try and farm for mag prime and the weapons, though I may just not be able to, as I'd need to be carried through at this point.

    Feldorn on
    Genshin Impact: 600428730
    steam_sig.png
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »
    So, with starmap coming, this week it looks like, will farming keys benefit me to get a head start on the new...key for void missions? Or would I be better served to just work on unlocking archwing, and work on new frames and weapons?

    I want to be able to try and farm for mag portions and the weapons, though I may just not be able to, as I'd need to be carried through at this point.

    All keys will be transformed into projections of a similar tier, so if you want to grind keys now, go for it.

    It also strongly sounds like all ways you can get keys now will get you projections later, so unless you're going to turn any endless mission keys into hour long/60 wave marathons and try to do as many sabotage keyshares that you can get to before the patch, there doesn't seem like much reason to do that now over things you'd rather do.

    steam_sig.png
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    I got the impression that the projections would be easier to get, as all missions could drop them, and you don't need to farm for specific ones now.

    Genshin Impact: 600428730
    steam_sig.png
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    So, Trinity Prime finished cooking.

    Probably the first Prime frame I got just for the looks (healer with an LMG is fun, but the walking energy/shield battery everyone expects you to be in top tier... not so much) Call be crazy, but I just love the dangly bit overload she has going, particularly the floor-length hoop thing she has on her helm.

    steam_sig.png
    Darmak
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Keyshare 2.0: Everybody on the mission gets to see what the others got from their projection, and can decide to pick another player's reward instead of the one they got, so more players doing the mission with the same projection = more chances at the part you want. If people pick your reward over their own, you get bonus Luminous.

    That part is really cool.

    Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    NipsSpectrumSquigie
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Keyshare 2.0: Everybody on the mission gets to see what the others got from their projection, and can decide to pick another player's reward instead of the one they got, so more players doing the mission with the same projection = more chances at the part you want. If people pick your reward over their own, you get bonus Luminous.

    That part is really cool.

    Especially if it's still only using one persons' projector instead of everyone ponies up their own, you get to pick which one you pull from.

    It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Peewi wrote: »
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Keyshare 2.0: Everybody on the mission gets to see what the others got from their projection, and can decide to pick another player's reward instead of the one they got, so more players doing the mission with the same projection = more chances at the part you want. If people pick your reward over their own, you get bonus Luminous.

    That part is really cool.

    Especially if it's still only using one persons' projector instead of everyone ponies up their own, you get to pick which one you pull from.

    From what I understand... no. Rather, every person on the mission with a projection= another roll for a prime part, and then everyone gets to choose the one prime part that they go home with, and everyone's projection gets used.

    It's also worth noting that if you don't have a projection, you don't get a projection reward, full stop.

    steam_sig.png
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I miraculously picked up a Nyx prime chassis but a second helmet thus far eludes me. I am going to continue to try though.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    cB557
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Vor + Lech Kril.

    Miter Blueprint: 1

    Twin Gremlins Blueprints: 2

    Miter Handles: 5

    I was helping a friend try and get the Barrel he's been hunting for for a while now, and now I'm pissed at the drops.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    cB557
  • IanatorIanator Delightfully mediocre! Registered User regular
    @Feldorn I hope you enjoy your shiny new Rhino! (in like three and a half days)

    In other news, I think I ran Grildrig like eight times. Think I might want to switch to Pavlov if I ever want to see an Ivara Chassis.

    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Ew, why would you run Grineer Spy?

    Run Armaros on Europa at that level range.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Ew, why would you run Grineer Spy?

    Run Armaros on Europa at that level range.

    A lot of the Grineer vaults have some hilariously simple solutions - There's one where you can bullet jump up and then go through a hole in the roof. The conveyor belt one has a path up high to the right that lets you bypass 90% of things. So on and so forth. Once you know the solutions, they're a lot faster and safer than Corpus vaults (Unless of course you have Ivara and the prowler augment, in which case Corpus vaults are complete joke).

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    SquigieSpoit
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Ew, why would you run Grineer Spy?

    Run Armaros on Europa at that level range.

    A lot of the Grineer vaults have some hilariously simple solutions - There's one where you can bullet jump up and then go through a hole in the roof. The conveyor belt one has a path up high to the right that lets you bypass 90% of things. So on and so forth. Once you know the solutions, they're a lot faster and safer than Corpus vaults (Unless of course you have Ivara and the prowler augment, in which case Corpus vaults are complete joke).

    The one with the conveyor belt has a path on the left where you shoot through the broken fan at a barrel that rolls pasts on the conveyor belt, it's even easier since there is no timing required.

    The only time consuming one is the one where you have to take the tunnel on the right hand side, because you have to hack at least one console, and it's easiest if you hack all three.

  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Kelor wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Ew, why would you run Grineer Spy?

    Run Armaros on Europa at that level range.

    A lot of the Grineer vaults have some hilariously simple solutions - There's one where you can bullet jump up and then go through a hole in the roof. The conveyor belt one has a path up high to the right that lets you bypass 90% of things. So on and so forth. Once you know the solutions, they're a lot faster and safer than Corpus vaults (Unless of course you have Ivara and the prowler augment, in which case Corpus vaults are complete joke).

    The one with the conveyor belt has a path on the left where you shoot through the broken fan at a barrel that rolls pasts on the conveyor belt, it's even easier since there is no timing required.

    The only time consuming one is the one where you have to take the tunnel on the right hand side, because you have to hack at least one console, and it's easiest if you hack all three.

    You mean the one with the pit? Actually there is a vent waaaay above the door (above even the rafters you're on if you do the wallrun path) that drops right into the room.

    IIRC the only basic Grineer room that you have to use consoles is the one with the pair of scanners pointed right at the console that you have to disable first

    Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    @Feldorn I hope you enjoy your shiny new Rhino! (in like three and a half days)

    In other news, I think I ran Grildrig like eight times. Think I might want to switch to Pavlov if I ever want to see an Ivara Chassis.

    Thanks, I will.

    My next trip will probably be Lua, earth, to try and farm some neurodes so I can make more weapons.

    That, and finishing the quest for archwing.

    What's a good shotgun for low levels? I need something to give carrier.

    Genshin Impact: 600428730
    steam_sig.png
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Sentinels come with their own weapons, you don't need to make any for them.

    For yourself, though? If you're at least MR 4 I'd get a Hek.

    steam_sig.png
    cB557Commander Zoom
This discussion has been closed.