As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] More like Fashionframe!

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Have these been solo or in a group? Some of the Junction objectives will only progress if solo, I wonder if Semaris got bugged in a similar way?

Both, for me.

In a bit of good luck, I finished (well...got carried*) through the Sortie today, and it handed me the last piece of Nezha! Yay!

*Things to work on:
    1. A better CC frame for Defense/Mobile Defense/Interception Sorties.
    2. A better stealth frame for Spy Sorties.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I do most of my missions solo. Both Simaris's Daily and the Jupiter Spy objectives failed to increment for me.

Thought I'd be cute and take Oberon for a spin on Earth along with a new Buzlok.

I failed on Wave 20.

Also, ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

Kubrow Egg @ Hydra, Pluto, starts in about 2min.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Have these been solo or in a group? Some of the Junction objectives will only progress if solo, I wonder if Semaris got bugged in a similar way?

Both, for me.

In a bit of good luck, I finished (well...got carried*) through the Sortie today, and it handed me the last piece of Nezha! Yay!

*Things to work on:

1. Mirage, Nyx, Vauban for infested.
    2. Loki, Ivara, Limbo if lasers is your problem (Don't trip lasers with Riftin').

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Both, for me.

*Things to work on:

1. Mirage, Nyx, Vauban for infested.
    2. Loki, Ivara, Limbo if lasers is your problem (Don't trip lasers with Riftin').

Well, one-third (one-quarter? one-sixth?) of the way done then. I love my Vauban, and just gave him the Bastille augment mod for more fun times.

I'm aiming for a Loki next I think; that guy seems pretty neat.

Also, no Frost? I feel like I get onto Sortie teams that are just hard-carried by Frosts left and right.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Do you want to be that guy? :P

Same with Trinity. You'll be locked into certain tasks by default. No that they're bad, just. yeah.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    I generally don't mind being trinity because I get far more enjoyment from shooting things in this game than messing about with powers.

That's not to say I only enjoy shooting, just...substantially more.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    It just took me six Fissure runs to open another T1 relic. I simply wasn't finding enough Reactant to dump into the Fissure. Probably didn't help that this was on a Void tileset which meant I couldn't distinguish between Fissure enemies and regular ones unless they spawned right in front of me.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Do you want to be that guy? :P

Same with Trinity. You'll be locked into certain tasks by default. No that they're bad, just. yeah.

I want to be the Hard Carry I want to see in the world. :)

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Kelor on
  • Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    Do those pictures have a filter on them or something? On my phone at least, they almost look like watercolors.

• Options
    Dartboy wrote: »
    Do those pictures have a filter on them or something? On my phone at least, they almost look like watercolors.

They look like watercolors on my PC screen. I suspect some artistry was applied.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    DE needs to hurry and start getting some of the issues with SotR fixed, I'm running out of dark sector nodes to run once so they don't show up blue on the map.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    I did it! \o/ Beat the TennoCon alert. Only took a second try... and several Void runs and no Argon Crystals before finally catching a Heat Dagger alert. I'm not selling it again until I can finally make this Karyst.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Dartboy wrote: »

They look like watercolors on my PC screen. I suspect some artistry was applied.

There was, I ran across it tonight. It's called Topaz Simplify, makes screenshots into wallpapers in that neat watercolour look.

The Zephyr in particular looks gorgeous.

• Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Will anyone be available tonight, around 9pm PDT, that could help me with the tennocon alert?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Is it just me, or is the tennocon alert basically just RNG? No enemies spawn after the initial wave, and it seems like like support can't drop from crates, so unless you get a Nekros in your squad you just have to hope that enemies drop enough life support capsules in that initial wave for it to be possible for you to complete the mission.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Yeah the tennocon thing is kinda janky, that's what happens when you push beyond what the game is coded for. It's not strictly that the enemies don't spawn after the initial wave, it's that the game's spawn logic fucks up when the level gets too high.

And speaking of bugs, there's an infestation on mars I can't run because it's on the same node as one of the limbo part excavations, and starmap 3.0 removed the ability to pick what mission you want to run when there are multiple options on a single node.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
  • Options
    why do I like this terrible game so much

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »

Because what other game allows you to sprint into a slide into a stadium-clearing leap while raining explosive hellfire from above on tens of hapless dudes at once?

• Options
    edited July 2016

Because what other game allows you to sprint into a slide into a stadium-clearing leap while raining explosive hellfire from above on tens of hapless dudes at once?
    MGR.

cB557 on
  • Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular

MGR.

And both have cyborg ninjas. COINCIDENCE?

• Options
    We're more like drones, really.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Ninja drones with sweet magic powers and badass guns and swords and shit. MGR just has a dumb regular cyborg with boring weapons

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    You literally have lightning magic in MGR and I have yet to suplex a building sized mech in Warframe.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    never go full anime

• Options
    never go full anime
    well boy is it too late for that

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Oh boy a hotfix is incoming, here's hoping they fix a bunch of the annoying stuff.

:edit:
    Market Changes:

Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
    Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
    Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.

Changes:

Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
    Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
    Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
    Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
    Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
    Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
    Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.

Fixes:

Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' quest if players had already completed one or more of the crafting stages before the Update.
    Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.
    Fixed an issue with the 'Hidden Messages' Quest not rewarding proper Blueprints when playing the corresponding nodes.
    Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.
    Fixed an issue with a Junction progression stopper task by replacing the crafting requirements of Vapor Specters.
    Fixed continued issues with the Landing Craft ramp not deploying during the Second Dream quest.
    Fixed issues with Clients not seeing Void Fissure lighting and effects.
    Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.
    Fixed Nova's Molecular Prime not playing any sounds after the first ka-boom.
    Fixed Cat's Eye Precept audio playing 2 times on clients.
    Fixed issues with volume and radius of Kavat precept sound effects.
    Fixed various crashes and game hangs.
    Fixed a loss of functionality in Relays if you selected a Void Fissure mission.
    Fixed players seeing Trial nodes in the Star Chart despite not owning keys.
    Fixed melee holstering issues on a number of Prime Warframes and Hydroid.
    Fixed issue with 'Owned' labels not properly applying to certain items in the Market.
    Fixed missing sounds on Fang Prime / Dual Ether Dagger melee attacks.
    Fixed missing fanfare on 'Mission Complete' UI.

NEO|Phyte on
  • Options
    Has anyone had Stalker show up all the time since the patch?

I swear he's popped up for me more in the last four days than he did in the last four months.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

I swear he's popped up for me more in the last four days than he did in the last four months.

How much did you run regular missions before the patch? If you were just popping in for syndicate missions/sortie, he can't spawn in those, so you'll never see him.

Then suddenly this update gives you reason to hit up regular nodes for a while, and he actually spawns because you're in missions where he can spawn.

• Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »

How much did you run regular missions before the patch? If you were just popping in for syndicate missions/sortie, he can't spawn in those, so you'll never see him.

Then suddenly this update gives you reason to hit up regular nodes for a while, and he actually spawns because you're in missions where he can spawn.

That would explain some of it... but spawning 3 out of the last 4 missions I did tonight?

Do the % chance for having a mark stack? because I know I had a fuckton of them before the patch, and can totally see doing regular missions opening the floodgates.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fixed Synthesis Targets not counting as completed once they are scanned.

Calloo-fucking-callay! And I confirmed the scanning is fixed.
    Fixed an issue where fusing a Mod that was equipped would unequip it or equip an unranked version instead of keeping the proper Mod installed.

Didn't know this one was a fix, but I don't think they fixed it. Something in my modding was weird tonight, and then I see this. So, um, maybe not fixed.

• Options
    FYI on the void for junction thing, as far as I can tell, it still will not count unless you are the one who starts the fissure.

You might have to be "that guy" who runs ahead and starts the event before everyone is in place a couple of times.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Damn, missed a shot at a Reactor Blueprint. Had to open the node before doing the alert and I didn't come out until the alert was over.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    I'm reading a lot of really bad stuff about the starmap I may wait until things are fixed before poking at it.

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    I really do dislike the new starmap. But my Space Dog can wander around my ship now which is a big plus!

Rhino, Amprex, and Glaive are all done cooking. Would anyone be willing and able to provide advice on how too use them? (Not all together, just in general.)

• Options
    So far, bugs aside, I'm actually a fan of the new star map. I just suckered convinced a friend to try Warframe, and boy-howdy is it easier to explain how to progress through the game now that the map is, y'know, an actual map. And for me, given that I've been playing a while, I mostly get my missions through the Alert/Syndicate/Sortie dropdown so the map isn't really getting in my way. And it's pretty.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I really do dislike the new starmap. But my Space Dog can wander around my ship now which is a big plus!

Rhino, Amprex, and Glaive are all done cooking. Would anyone be willing and able to provide advice on how too use them? (Not all together, just in general.)

The glaive is pretty badass. There are mods that make it fly faster, which is good because it means it reaches the bad guys fast and comes back to you faster so you can throw it again sooner. There's also mods to make it bounce more or less times, but I like the default number of bounces myself. Too many and it feels like it takes too long to get back. Too few and it feels like it's not hitting enough bad guys. The power throw mod that adds punchthrough also adds an aoe explosion when the glaive hits a wall or the ground but I've killed myself too many times with it to bother anymore. Also, the Astral Twilight stance for it has some amazing looking animations so try and get it if you can

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    I'm reading a lot of really bad stuff about the starmap I may wait until things are fixed before poking at it.

Which things? It looks like the junction progression stoppers have been fairly well squished at this point, which was the super big thing.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Couple of hotfixes today, with one fix @Dac should be really happy about:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 5

Changes:

- Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
    - Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with Vapor Specters having multiple Salvage costs.
    - Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.
    - Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.
    - Fixed new Archwing gun Mods only increasing Impact Status’.
    - Fixed Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage Warframe blueprints being unobtainable from the Market.
    - Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
    - You won't notice it yet until after this is live, but fixed Red Text not being Red.
    - Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.
    - Fixed various game freezes and crashes.
    - Fixed missing animations on various lever action rifles.
    - Fixed a specific game freeze at the end of Mobile Defense missions where the mission was failed.
    - Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
    - Fixed incorrect localization strings in game.
    - Fixed an issue with missing Blueprint elements for the Patient Zero quest from Junction rewards.
    - Fixed issues with squished Prime Access store icons.
    - Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

Changes:

- Revised the store icon for the Eos Armor Bundle.

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with movement during melee combos not being as quick as before the Specters of the Rail Update.
    - Fixed Genetic Code Template Blueprint not being visible in the Market.
    - Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.
    - Fixed hosts getting (n^2) bonus Void Traces when (n) people pick their reward, instead of just getting a bonus of (n). We are still looking into the Client issue affecting this system.
    - Fixed the Eris Junction on Pluto not functioning preventing progression.
    - Fixed an issue with the reticle position on the Star Chart when using a controller.
    - Fixed the spelling of the Guided Ordinance Mod to be Guided Ordnance. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Guided_Ordinance

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    - Fixed the Buzlok's homing mechanic not functioning.

I was wondering why my tracers were doing nothing.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
This discussion has been closed.