Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

so im still alive and i graduated from art school [N S F W]

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Congrats on graduating, man. Where did you go for school?

I'm guessing this was thesis stuff? I like the last one. It's been a while since I really looked at what's going on in the contemporary gallery scene, so I don't really have much useful to say. I'd love to hear more about your program, though. Also, I hope you keep posting, It's nice to see a bit of variety!

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Not many people manage to stick consistently with their inner vision throughout the gruelling years of art school training

congrats, mang. I'm ogrejoyed for you!

• ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    @tynic @Iruka

thank you so much!!! i graduated from MICA in Baltimore from the Drawing department

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    oooh Fuck. I forgot! Congrats, MICA is quite an accomplishment. I miss Baltimore all the time.

Are you still in the city, are you going to try and get into the gallery scene there?

• ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    nah i moved back to OK, trying to make things happen here but could prbly realistically get a show in bmore ??? i got kinda tired of the art scene there tbh

• TamTam Le Buggeur Risible Registered User regular
    Congraduations ProJeck

I really really like the one after the Guernica one