As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

World Naked [chat] Ride

12324262829100

Posts

  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    am i going to get chipotle for 3rd straight day

    maybe

    maybe

    I have corn on the stove. A yam in the oven. And a filet to celebrate America's birthday.

    i have no where to be on america's birthday

    4 peaky blinders' down

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Speaking of chat making me angry... >:(

    Neco on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Furi and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are your free PS+ games dropping this month

    Gat Out of Hell is probably pretty good for a free price. At least Kinzie is playable!

    true story: I have never rowed saints

    omg

    I am going to have to steam gift you when I get paid huh.

    aw <3

    but I'm getting a free one on PS+ this month!

    don't burn your money on my cold heart!

    ok but the regular games have clothing and jewelry and tattoos and

    ooooooh

    <_<

    >_>


    tell me more

    Saints Row 3 is a parody of the GTA style genre. Saints Row 4 is a parody of games in general.

    But the true beauty of the Saints Row games lies in its customization options. Sure there are missions and minigames to be done, but really it is all about finding the perfect outfit to go with each car in your garage. The perfect bracelet. The perfect hair color and style. 2 is actually the best one in that regard, though it is a bit more serious in tone. Gat out of Hell is missing the customization part, though it is apparently still pretty good and funny.

    You mean you can do things others than run around naked with a giant dildo?

    Neco
  • AersienAersien Registered User regular
    Did you know? The Planets Suite is now astronomically accurate now that we kicked Pluto to the curb. I'm a few years late on this, but I'm pleased.

    I'm celebrating July 4 with cherry pie and a trip by environmentally friendly mass transit that will prevent me from seeing fireworks because I'm not great at this American thing.

    mysticjuicerdesc
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Ultimate Frisbee is taking over this great nation... who will save us.

    surrealitycheck
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Aersien wrote: »
    Did you know? The Planets Suite is now astronomically accurate now that we kicked Pluto to the curb. I'm a few years late on this, but I'm pleased.

    I'm celebrating July 4 with cherry pie and a trip by environmentally friendly mass transit that will prevent me from seeing fireworks because I'm not great at this American thing.
    AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU

    Havelock2.0
  • YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Boy is listening to some melancholy classical music while he showers and it's depressing me

    :(

    @ "Blameless Cleric" turn on the 1812 overture wtf no depressing classical music this is America Day
    Today is the day you play Csikos Post while fiddling with fireworks.

  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Steve Peat appears to be abusing his retirement season by trying to determine just how hideous a custom paint job he can insist on before his bike sponsor starts to object

    Jh7E7uql.jpg

    64L2bHKl.jpg

    RMS OceanicmysticjuicerBeNarwhalKana
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Aersien wrote: »
    Did you know? The Planets Suite is now astronomically accurate now that we kicked Pluto to the curb. I'm a few years late on this, but I'm pleased.

    I'm celebrating July 4 with cherry pie and a trip by environmentally friendly mass transit that will prevent me from seeing fireworks because I'm not great at this American thing.
    AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU

    Hey don't do this!

    Chat welcome wagon!

    sig.gif
    mysticjuicerdescNecoInfamyDeferred
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    I need to play DA3 again and do the Sera romance

    I like it way more than the Iron Bull romance

    BioWare romance dudes tend to do this thing where they start doing "soft-voice" and I don't like it

    Sera is just a delight

    ...I have killed people to please her...

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring Yomi tournament commentary and tutorials!
    Atomika
  • AtomikaAtomika Cinema Vampire (alleged) Trans 🏳️‍⚧️ SylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Miranda and Isabella waifus 4 life

    @ Atomika ehhhh

    Miranda and Isabella / Merril threesome

    @ spool32

    I tried so hard to like Merril

    so hard

    it didn't happen

    she's so milquetoast

    "Ohhh look at me! I'm Merril and I'm from Minnesouda!"

    I've played DA2 umpteen times and unlocked every story for Merril and I just find her pathetic and grating

    I don't want to! I want to be on the bandwagon! But no.


    Also how can you say no to Isabella? I'm still in love with Isabella. I fucking fight you over Isabella.

    I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU ALL

    mysticjuicerNeco
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    I really need to get up and make these tacos

    sig.gif
    mysticjuicer
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Atomika yes

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring Yomi tournament commentary and tutorials!
    AtomikaNeco
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Aersien wrote: »
    Did you know? The Planets Suite is now astronomically accurate now that we kicked Pluto to the curb. I'm a few years late on this, but I'm pleased.

    I'm celebrating July 4 with cherry pie and a trip by environmentally friendly mass transit that will prevent me from seeing fireworks because I'm not great at this American thing.
    AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU

    Hey don't do this!

    Chat welcome wagon!

    But puppies

    Who are any of us, really

    Ps is cred's hubband

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    mysticjuicerBeNarwhalPowerpuppiesKid Presentableknitdan
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I really need to get up and make these tacos

    What if instead you got up and made tacos for me

    mysticjuicerPowerpuppiessurrealitycheckBlameless Cleric
  • AersienAersien Registered User regular
    Hi, I've been here before for a few posts.

    I'm married to @credeiki.

    mysticjuicerRMS OceanicdescHakkekagePowerpuppiesAtomikaKid PresentablePLABlameless ClericNecoHavelock2.0knitdanCouscous
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Miranda and Isabella waifus 4 life

    @ Atomika ehhhh

    Miranda and Isabella / Merril threesome

    @ spool32

    I tried so hard to like Merril

    so hard

    it didn't happen

    she's so milquetoast

    "Ohhh look at me! I'm Merril and I'm from Minnesouda!"

    I've played DA2 umpteen times and unlocked every story for Merril and I just find her pathetic and grating

    I don't want to! I want to be on the bandwagon! But no.


    Also how can you say no to Isabella? I'm still in love with Isabella. I fucking fight you over Isabella.

    I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU ALL

    I would fight you in order to claim Isabella as mine

    But I know she'd be totally down to date both of us so I don't have to

    (also the Sera romance is so good; I really enjoyed it)

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    mysticjuicerAtomikaNeco
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I really need to get up and make these tacos

    What if instead you got up and made tacos for me

    What if you got up and made tacos

    And then took the tacos back to bed

    mysticjuicer
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    oh no why is this person in chat I thought I was in chat while he was reading the NYT

    ok we will go play League instead

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    mysticjuicer
  • cB557cB557
    crawls out from under couch, hands aersien a lego brick, crawls back under couch

    voOOP Registered User regular
    crawls out from under couch, hands aersien a lego brick, crawls back under couch

    mysticjuicerBeNarwhalPowerpuppiesRMS OceanicHavelock2.0
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    For Canada day I watched the latest episode of the Bachelorette with friends, one of whom We yelled at for being too good at Bachelor fantasy football drafting

    then we played vidja and had nachos and pranced around outside with sparklers

    best Canada day

    mysticjuicer on
    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring Yomi tournament commentary and tutorials!
    descBeNarwhalInfamyDeferred
  • AtomikaAtomika Cinema Vampire (alleged) Trans 🏳️‍⚧️ SylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I need to play DA3 for a first time.

    Neco you shoulda got it last week!!!!!

    ugghghghghghgghghggh

    GOTY edition for $20 on Origins

    I even poasted a thing


    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    :cry:

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    I really need to get up and make these tacos

    What if instead you got up and made tacos for me

    What if you got up and made tacos

    And then took the tacos back to bed

    It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Enchillada

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Awwww yisssssss I have the go ahead from the doctor to resume MILD exercise (specifically with the caps) and drinking NO MORE THAN ONE CUP of coffee a day

    Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    descmysticjuicerBeNarwhalRMS OceanicMazzyxAtomikacredeikiKid PresentableOrphane
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    welcome back hakkes

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring Yomi tournament commentary and tutorials!
    HakkekageAtomika
  • AtomikaAtomika Cinema Vampire (alleged) Trans 🏳️‍⚧️ SylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Aersien wrote: »
    Hi, I've been here before for a few posts.

    I'm married to @credeiki.

    Hi aerisien!

    "Arr-ree-see-en?"

    mysticjuicer
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I had a package to pick up today!

    I wonder what it could be!?
    13599765_10154629624229796_5315019313608982949_n.jpg?oh=b96b36e21bb0512e2a74398745dac473&oe=57EE4E50

    BeNarwhalMazzyxmysticjuicerAtomikaChanusHakkekageRMS OceanicKid PresentableBlameless ClericSanderJKInfamyDeferred
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Operation #HakkesLivesForever is a success?

    HakkekagemysticjuicerRMS OceanicKid Presentable
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    -
    Deebaser wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    I really need to get up and make these tacos

    What if instead you got up and made tacos for me

    What if you got up and made tacos

    And then took the tacos back to bed

    It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Enchillada

    The second one sounds pretty good though

    mysticjuicerDeebaserKid Presentable
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    does anyone know how to fix bicep tendonitis without, well, rest

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • AtomikaAtomika Cinema Vampire (alleged) Trans 🏳️‍⚧️ SylvaniaRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Miranda and Isabella waifus 4 life

    @ Atomika ehhhh

    Miranda and Isabella / Merril threesome

    @ spool32

    I tried so hard to like Merril

    so hard

    it didn't happen

    she's so milquetoast

    "Ohhh look at me! I'm Merril and I'm from Minnesouda!"

    I've played DA2 umpteen times and unlocked every story for Merril and I just find her pathetic and grating

    I don't want to! I want to be on the bandwagon! But no.


    Also how can you say no to Isabella? I'm still in love with Isabella. I fucking fight you over Isabella.

    I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU ALL

    I would fight you in order to claim Isabella as mine

    But I know she'd be totally down to date both of us so I don't have to

    (also the Sera romance is so good; I really enjoyed it)

    I am so gay for Sera and Isabella it's not even funny


    Except Sera said a transphobic thing about Krem, that wasn't cool -_-

    MsAnthropy
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Operation #HakkesLivesForever is a success?

    Oh yeah I 4got to tell you I got the surgery that makes me immortal you'll never be rid of me

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    BeNarwhalmysticjuicerRMS Oceanic
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Operation #HakkesLivesForever is a success?

    #HakkLivesMatter

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    BeNarwhalHakkekagecB557RMS OceanicKid Presentable
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    am i going to get chipotle for 3rd straight day

    maybe

    maybe

    I have corn on the stove. A yam in the oven. And a filet to celebrate America's birthday.

    i have no where to be on america's birthday

    4 peaky blinders' down

    I don't even know what exciting things are happening today in LA if any

    I am driving to visit a couple I know in OC and I am not even sure if fireworks are a part of it

  • AtomikaAtomika Cinema Vampire (alleged) Trans 🏳️‍⚧️ SylvaniaRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    does anyone know how to fix bicep tendonitis without, well, rest

    git gud?

    mysticjuicerHakkekage
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even hockey guy

    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring Yomi tournament commentary and tutorials!
    HakkekageBeNarwhalRMS OceanicKid PresentableDiplominatorsurrealitycheckHavelock2.0
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    am i going to get chipotle for 3rd straight day

    maybe

    maybe

    I have corn on the stove. A yam in the oven. And a filet to celebrate America's birthday.

    i have no where to be on america's birthday

    4 peaky blinders' down

    I don't even know what exciting things are happening today in LA if any

    I am driving to visit a couple I know in OC and I am not even sure if fireworks are a part of it

    i am taking a break from drinking so i am like *thinking emoji*

    i'm mostly just studying for my exam in my undies

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Miranda and Isabella waifus 4 life

    @ Atomika ehhhh

    Miranda and Isabella / Merril threesome

    @ spool32

    I tried so hard to like Merril

    so hard

    it didn't happen

    she's so milquetoast

    "Ohhh look at me! I'm Merril and I'm from Minnesouda!"

    I've played DA2 umpteen times and unlocked every story for Merril and I just find her pathetic and grating

    I don't want to! I want to be on the bandwagon! But no.


    Also how can you say no to Isabella? I'm still in love with Isabella. I fucking fight you over Isabella.

    I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU ALL

    I would fight you in order to claim Isabella as mine

    But I know she'd be totally down to date both of us so I don't have to

    (also the Sera romance is so good; I really enjoyed it)

    I am so gay for Sera and Isabella it's not even funny


    Except Sera said a transphobic thing about Krem, that wasn't cool -_-

    And got beat down hard.

    u7stthr17eud.png
    mysticjuicer
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Merril is actually written like possibly a real person though

    Isabella is just a ridiculous sex pirate

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Atomika
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    this steam sale I bought a queer kissing cat cafe game called Hustle Cat, and Oxenfree, a game about mystery solving teens

    OMG @wandering I'm so mad at the game grumps for cutting off their LP of hustle cat. I want to know more! Bishi furry romance! I must! Have! More!

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    wandering
This discussion has been closed.