As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] Rise of Iron: "Wizirds are the worst. The WORST."

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Reminder to anyone collecting 50 fragments for Moments of Triumph: Raid Challenge and T3 Court of Oryx bosses have limited availability, depending on the week. Kagoor and Golgoroth, for example, are only coming up three more times before September 20th. Get 'em while you can!

• Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    I really need a new cloak, these shaders look really dumb with a iron banner wolf head

We all know that struggle. I need to get that Taniks cloak some day!

I just wish that cloaks were just fashion still instead of having stats

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I really need a new cloak, these shaders look really dumb with a iron banner wolf head

Trials cloak is where its at, if you ask me.

rtp6i0.jpg

I think I have 3 Cloak of Taniks sitting in my vault.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Big thanks to Holy and Mugen!

I'm know the proud owner of an Exotic Arc blade, and that locked in my last achievement needed for the Year of Triumph book!

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »

Trials cloak is where its at, if you ask me.

rtp6i0.jpg

I think I have 3 Cloak of Taniks sitting in my vault.

That's nothing compared to my nice warm blanket-cloak. My hunter is ready for the frozen tundra.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    The trials cloak is rad

But I am garbo at pvp

• Options
    BookerBooker Registered User regular
    @ObiFett any chance there's a free spot on NATburn tonight?

The fact Shadrak was warned in the thread does not mean we are kicking him out of NATburn.

• Options
    HooverFanHooverFan NCRegistered User regular
    so, anybody want to help a bro out by letting him freely get 25 hilt kills so he can get an exotic sword?

BNet profile: HooverFish#1668
    PSN: HooverFanPA
    Steam: HooverFan
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Any Challenge of the Elders groups going tonight on Xbone? I have tons of time to do that obviously, but if someone wants to do it...

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Booker wrote: »

The fact Shadrak was warned in the thread does not mean we are kicking him out of NATburn.

Awwwww, man! I thought the ritual was complete once it got post in the thread??

I was just asking in case there was a vacancy, need to get some gear upgrades (especially artifact). Not looking to kill anyone to establish my dominance in the group.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    If anyone's having trouble getting the moments of triumph to proc when you've achieved some on one character and some on others just log in on your other characters after you've collected the book (don't even have to have the book in their inventory) and it'll register.

Servers just need to have the character log-in to register that it's achieved on your account and then you're good to go.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular

I was just asking in case there was a vacancy, need to get some gear upgrades (especially artifact). Not looking to kill anyone to establish my dominance in the group.

Quitter. How do you think Local H Jay joined Sunday Best?

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    If anyone's having trouble getting the moments of triumph to proc when you've achieved some on one character and some on others just log in on your other characters after you've collected the book (don't even have to have the book in their inventory) and it'll register.

Servers just need to have the character log-in to register that it's achieved on your account and then you're good to go.

Apparently collecting all 50 fragments needs to be done on one character in order for that particular task to be unlocked, though.

awsimo on
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    awsimo wrote: »

Apparently collecting all 50 fragments needs to be done on one character in order for that particular task to be unlocked, though.

Yeah but that's true for anything else. You can't collect half the fusion rifle parts on one character and half on the other and get Sleeper Stimulant for that.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    jefe414 wrote: »

I've been raiding regularly with NAT Burn for 10 months now, and am still on probation as the junior member! :P

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Brogey wrote: »

I've been raiding regularly with NAT Burn for 10 months now, and am still on probation as the junior member! :P

That's only because you ditch out on us/graciously let Baske have a turn on Thursdays

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    awsimo wrote: »

Yeah but that's true for anything else. You can't collect half the fusion rifle parts on one character and half on the other and get Sleeper Stimulant for that.

Thankfully, now they list your Fragments on a per-character basis on bungo.net. That didn't used to be the case.

• Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    HooverFan wrote: »
    so, anybody want to help a bro out by letting him freely get 25 hilt kills so he can get an exotic sword?

If you can't find anyone, jump into Mayhem clash.

I knocked out 25 sword kills on my Titan in three or four matches last time it was up. (And I'm not so good with swords)

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Grabbed the book on the warlock, unlocked 6 of 8. Tossed it in the bank, grabbed it with the titan, clicked off the mountain and sent it back to the warlock. Just need to kill a t2 rune event at the Court of Oryx and I'm done. Mayhem clash makes the sword bit almost trivial, get heavy, kill some dudes, kill a dude with heavy...drops more heavy....

Nosf on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Yea, just switching characters on Bungie's webpage turned the initial 3 of 8 into the proper 8 of 8 for me.

Need to get home and see my swag new shaders.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

uJfwO.gif

uJfwO.gif

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular

Sunday Best We Can Get On Short Notice

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I'd have appreciated if it was "Mountain Top" or go "Flawless" once instead.

Fix your broken matchmaking and remove "join in progress" at least.

EDIT: Been waiting for 2 minutes for this match to begin.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    ...and there, done. Second shader/emblem below.
    mqgjwnge2a4l.png

Nosf on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Oh look, the page loads!
    I need two fragments (Agonarch, which I've had charged for months and unused, and Balwur in the Court) and one of the April update quests and I'll be done.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    So yeah, don't mind me... i'll just be having fun with this tonight...
    3jy49swlhay3.png

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    I'd have appreciated if it was "Mountain Top" or go "Flawless" once instead.

Fix your broken matchmaking and remove "join in progress" at least.

EDIT: Been waiting for 2 minutes for this match to begin.

Unfortunately for you, the Lighthouse is not a mountain.

Get to climbing!

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular

Is it actually possible to match up as opponents like that? If so, I'll let you slap me around with your hilt* if you let me do likewise. I only need 13 more, and any time I really focus on sword kills, my overall contribution to matches seems to plummet, so that I feel like I'm a waste of the team spot.

[*] - Phrasing!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016

There is a Vacancy, it's pretty good too. I have one.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Fuck it, grabbed a shirt. Whoops, it used my work email address, but whatever, it seemed to figure it all out. It gave me another emblem as well.

Is it actually possible to match up as opponents like that? If so, I'll let you slap me around with your hilt* if you let me do likewise. I only need 13 more, and any time I really focus on sword kills, my overall contribution to matches seems to plummet, so that I feel like I'm a waste of the team spot.

[*] - Phrasing!

You can join classic rumble as a fireteam. People use it to cheese the First Curse's Imprecation step too.

Nosf on
  • Options
    Nosf wrote: »
    Fuck it, grabbed a shirt. Whoops, it used my work email address, but whatever, it seemed to figure it all out. It gave me another emblem as well.

[*] - Phrasing!

You can join classic rumble as a fireteam. People use it to cheese the First Curse's Imprecation step too.

yup, classic free for all in the playlist... need 6 of us for it to truly work, and I'm game right now if anybody wants to cheese whatever (hilt kills for me)

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular

[*] - Phrasing!

yup, classic free for all in the playlist... need 6 of us for it to truly work, and I'm game right now if anybody wants to cheese whatever (hilt kills for me)

You can only take 3 man fireteams into classic rumble. It's still good enough for sword/imprecation questing though.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options

[*] - Phrasing!

You can only take 3 man fireteams into classic rumble. It's still good enough for sword/imprecation questing though.

fucking. damnit.

• Options
    1 game of mayhem clash and I got exactly one sword kill...

Seriously Bungie, go fuck yourself sideways for not splitting up PvP and pve shit so we could have a choice for getting full Y2 in either direction

• Options
    Sword will be easier in mayhem clash, if that's what's going on right now.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    If you are farming sword kills, put on a Halloween mask and your most ludicrously bright shader. It makes it easier to identify friend vs foe

Alternatively, wait for an inferno playlist and just hide around corners and get the drop on people. You'll be swinging your second hit before they know where you are.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Wait, so because I completed all 8 of these things I get the opportunity to buy a shirt with my fake Internet name on it?

*makes jerkoff motion and never stops*

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Wait, so because I completed all 8 of these things I get the opportunity to buy a shirt with my fake Internet name on it?

The shirt discount is just a bonus, the main this is two exclusive shaders and two exclusive emblems.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Yeah I would be all over that shirt if I didn't already have several Destiny shirts

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Well, I mean, you also get free in-game stuff? Two shaders, two emblems.

EDIT: Beat'd so bad

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
This discussion has been closed.