Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A Billion Degrees of [Science]

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Usually Boreman or Boorman sadly.

steam_sig.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter for health updates: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    kimebowenDevoutlyApatheticJoeUserXehalusSkeithdestroyah87furlionGennenalyse RuebenfightinfilipinoJacobyShadowenDisruptedCapitalistMegaMek
  • PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Registered User regular
    They still have similar issues in Germany from the Chernobyl disaster.

Radioactive wild boar roaming the forests of Germany

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    I am so disappointed in all of you.

220px-Spiderham12.PNG

cannon.jpg
    JoeUserOmnipotentBagelDedpuppyMvrckPlatypus Beirutdestroyah87chromdomShadowenDisruptedCapitalistHefflingDedwrekkaMetzger MeisterDouglasDangervalhalla130Chomp-ChompFroThulhu
  • XehalusXehalus Balor Club Registered User regular
    radioactive boar is the name of my new metal lp

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

220px-Spiderham12.PNG

Although fair point that's what happens to a SPIDER that's bit by a radioactive pig. We'd become Humanham. Haman.

lh5oqqz.gif
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

220px-Spiderham12.PNG

Although fair point that's what happens to a SPIDER that's bit by a radioactive pig. We'd become Humanham. Haman.

Long pig?

chrishallett83MegaMek
  • JoeUserJoeUser Registered User regular
    Boarhammer

PSN: JoeUser80 Steam
    JedocRhesus PositivecB557
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited March 10
    The new 2017 reboot of Old Yeller is gonna go places.

edit:
    Okay so I got a few parts of that movie mixed-up. I just remembered wild boars attacking at one point and then the ending.

TankHammer on
    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
    wBfb67T.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »

get out of here stalker

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    BroloTrenogDarkPrimusKadith
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    latest?cb=20120112072644

MechMantis
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    If a movement doesn't have someone that can sit down opposite those in a position of power and strike a deal, how can that movement achieve success?
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    Hell pig! aka Entelodont
    tumblr_m0zec4ELcQ1rrpn3bo1_1280.jpg
    More closely related to hippos than swine but I love pre ice age and ice age mammals
    Real killing machines that will surely ruin you day

A.jpg
    DisruptedCapitalistTofystedethShadowenTankHammerSlacker71
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger Registered User regular
    Wow

Fuck

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    Tofystedeth
  • SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    Jesus fucking Christ

8EVmPzM.jpg
    SnicketysnickTofystedethKrieghundDuke 2.0MegaMekDouglasDanger
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Millennials also tend to show up more in articles talking about what crazy thing millennials are up to now.
    Maybe we're just avoiding reporting sex because we don't want to have another article talking about "deviant millennial behavior, with their tinder and their grindrs".

on the other hand:

oRPiB1O.jpg
    vuDaIvt.png

http://www.designboom.com/technology/i-con-smart-condom/

cB557
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The only honest man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    That thing is an actual Deep Crow, you can't trick me Brolo

onionsig.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    DouglasDanger
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Can't easily link it on my phone cause it's probably too big, but the last image in the slideshow is pretty adorable. Basically a baby metroid.

steam_sig.png
  • StraightziStraightzi I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy! And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ.Registered User regular
    I wouldn't want to constantly have a fitbit strapped to my johnson, I'm not interested in like, keeping track of my statistics and comparing the velocity of various fuck sessions

But I do have a new level of curiosity now

Like, I want to know my baseline, y'know?

Maybe retest every year or so, see if my boning capabilities have changed

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Boner analytics

Bonerlytics, if you will.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • StraightziStraightzi I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy! And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ.Registered User regular
    I'm not happy with either Fitdick or Dickbit, and I really feel like one of those should work to describe this device

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    The concept of a smart condom is so stupid to me I literally cannot grok the concept as real.

DouglasDangerscherbchenRhesus Positive
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Heh

Heheheh

The internet of things.

Slacker71DouglasDangerShadowenOghulkRainfall
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    The concept of a smart condom is so stupid to me I literally cannot grok the concept as real.

It's not actually a smart condom

It's more like a smart cock ring, it's a reusable device

edited March 13
    Please don't ransomware my dick.

Don't use my dick to mine for bitcoins.

Uriel on
  • FalxFalx Registered User regular
    "No baby, I swear. My dick is getting DDoS'd, it's not you!"

UrielTankHammerSlacker71TofystedethShadowenfurlion
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited March 13
    I mean, it's called the

I Con

Is it actually a real product or just an onion article? As a biologist, I am not sure what an "antibodies filter" is or how what it is attempting to describe would work without any disposable reagents and without taking a blood or semen sample

Edit: The website for the product doesn't mention anything about STI testing or "antibodies filter"

Burtletoy on
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    This is, what, the third thread we've talked about that thing in?

I'm still 100% on board, btw.

lh5oqqz.gif
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    I mean, it's called the

I Con

Is it actually a real product or just an onion article? As a biologist, I am not sure what an "antibodies filter" is or how what it is attempting to describe would work without any disposable reagents and without taking a blood or semen sample

It's an actual product, as best as I can tell.

I'm not seeing that antibodies filter stuff mentioned on the actual website for the device. Their claims are just:
    - Calories burnt during sexual intercourse
    - Speed of thrusts
    - Total number of thrusts
    - Frequency of sessions
    - Total duration of sessions
    - Average velocity of thrusts
    - Girth measurement
    - Different positions used (currently BETA testing – will have more info in a release coming soon)
    - Average skin temperature

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 There is another way... a way to replenish my energy...Registered User regular
    No recording of volume of ejaculate?! How will I test if the pills are working?

PSU9yCP.png
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

You'll know.

• MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

You'll know.

Like a goddamn firehose turned all the way up.

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 There is another way... a way to replenish my energy...Registered User regular
    What no I don't care about amount

I need dank cum that sounds like a jet taking off. My balls should sound like cement mixers.

PSU9yCP.png
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    So with the smart condom/cockring/whatever, is this gonna end with people asking for their fuck metrics before they consider dating?

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
    I was about to make another dick computer joke but then realized it could go some dark places and thought better of it.
    the climax of a new hope.

• KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    So with the smart condom/cockring/whatever, is this gonna end with people asking for their fuck metrics before they consider dating?

only on craigslist

newsigtrimmed.jpg
    Moriveth wrote: »

Will someone do this? Almost assuredly. Will it become a widespread phenomenon? Probably not.

If it catches on, it will likely be considered a pretty shallow thing to actually care about. Like, you might know what your partner's cock velocity is, because that's just a piece of data that people sometimes know, but it will be the same sort of thing as knowing how long someone's dick is. That said, there are people who care about that today, and I can absolutely see people wanting proof that they will be getting a "good fuck" before they get involved with someone.

Which of course presupposes that length multiplied by girth multiplied by velocity multiplied by time equals a good fuck, which I'm pretty sure we all know is a fallacy, but people got their preferences.