a haiku:

beef jerky is real great
    but pieces stuck in my teeth
    life is suffering

too many sylla
    bles on line one means you fail
    I am disappoint

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I completed Inside

And it was great and weird but limbo was better

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Another have tips about cleaning up mold

It looks like a little bit of possibly black mold under a bath mat that wasn't drying properly

Is gloves and bleach and paper towels enough to take care of it or do I have to be dumb and excessive

It's between 2 and 5 am so please @ me with an answer because it is going to get buried

@y2jake215

Burn down house

(1 part bleach to 8 or 9 parts water and a scrub brush should get the job done, there's solutions specifically for removing mold but that's probably overkill if it's just an area that small, throw out the bath mat because fully cleaning it probably isn't worth the effort)

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    Anyone here from Chicago or have some idea of a cool place or restaurant or something from that area?

@Winky @Sir Landshark @Cinders ?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I have eaten in Chicago

I went to a place that did boards of meats

It was called Meat Boards Grill or some such nonsense

I also went to a "pizzeria" and indulged in the local cuisine

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

It looks like a little bit of possibly black mold under a bath mat that wasn't drying properly

Is gloves and bleach and paper towels enough to take care of it or do I have to be dumb and excessive

It's between 2 and 5 am so please @ me with an answer because it is going to get buried

@y2jake215

Burn down house

(1 part bleach to 8 or 9 parts water and a scrub brush should get the job done, there's solutions specifically for removing mold but that's probably overkill if it's just an area that small, throw out the bath mat because fully cleaning it probably isn't worth the effort)

Okay cool. I have bleach in a spray bottle, like Clorox or something, that should work I imagine.

I just didn't know if I had to actually listen to the websites treating black mold like basically anthrax

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I completed Inside

I haven't played Inside yet

But the ending and implications of Limbo made me cri, such a good game.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I have eaten in Chicago

Was it pastry lasagna

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Anyone here from Chicago or have some idea of a cool place or restaurant or something from that area?

Nandos

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    All Chicago podcasters seem to recommend Portillo's which seems like a place that makes hobby grade hot dogs.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I have eaten in Chicago

Was it pastry lasagna

Basically. Good times though and it certain explained the rampant obesity

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I completed Inside

Limbo is the best

It just looks so great, the sound is incredible, it is bleak, mysterious and weird

Lots about Inside is great along those lines but Limbo is more pure

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    My mother got overconfident and started moving around again. She's not going to find a better place, and she'll get less help next time she needs one. She was at her current place specifically to prove that she can be a responisble adult who should be allowed to live in places. Welp.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

@y2jake215

Burn down house

Okay cool. I have bleach in a spray bottle, like Clorox or something, that should work I imagine.

I just didn't know if I had to actually listen to the websites treating black mold like basically anthrax

Depends on the kind of black mold. Actual oh-my-god-we're-all-gonna-die black mold is fairly rare and the concern is generally more with it being in things like drywall which makes fully cleaning it out and making sure it doesn't come back very difficult (usually it involves gutting things... like all the things)

If it's just a small area on your bathroom floor (presumably tile or linoleum?) thorough cleaning the affected floor space should take care of it.

• Options
    I completed Inside

Limbo is the best

It just looks so great, the sound is incredible, it is bleak, mysterious and weird

Lots about Inside is great along those lines but Limbo is more pure

I like my melancholy taped in brick and un-cut.

Gonna save Inside for my vacation in a few weeks.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

@y2jake215

Burn down house

Depends on the kind of black mold. Actual oh-my-god-we're-all-gonna-die black mold is fairly rare and the concern is generally more with it being in things like drywall which makes fully cleaning it out and making sure it doesn't come back very difficult (usually it involves gutting things... like all the things)

If it's just a small area on your bathroom floor (presumably tile or linoleum?) thorough cleaning the affected floor space should take care of it.

I dunno what type it is but yeah, no drywall. Just on typical crappy bathroom floor. It just smells

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I completed Inside

I have that dvd

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Winky "Sir Landshark" Cinders ?

@Kadoken Go to Fulton Market in the West Loop to eat. Right around Halsted/Randolph is a collection of the best restaurants in the entire city. I highly recommend pretty much anything in that vicinity.

If you like ramen at all there's a place called High-Five in a warehouse basement there (it's under another place called Green Street), it's probably my favorite place to eat in the whole city.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Id like to go almost anywhere on a road trip. I love road trips

• Options
    All Chicago podcasters seem to recommend Portillo's which seems like a place that makes hobby grade hot dogs.

Portillo's is delicious but it's just a fast food chain. It's basically like Chicago's In 'n Out Burger, more or less.

They have a shake called the chocolate cake shake that is literally just a slice of chocolate cake ground up into a chocolate shake and it is godly. Kind of the only really notable thing from there, though.

• Options
    holy shit the end credits for 22 jump street are fucking incredible.

• Options
    Oh, and this goes without saying but if you want like the stereotypical Chicago experience go to like a Lou Malnati's or a Giordano's and have some deep dish.

• Options
    @Sir Landshark did you know that if you switch the n and r around, it becones sir lardshank?

• Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    I completed Inside

I have that dvd
    How ribald

• Options
    As far as things to do, I would try to catch a comedy show at like Second City or iO. Chicago comedy is legit.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Aren't we getting the 21 Jump Street/MiB crossover?

• Options

Aren't we getting the 21 Jump Street/MiB crossover?

Supposedly but its not filming yet.

• Options
    Month 3 of VR:

I primarily use it to get high and watch 3d fractal zooms

I feel this is actually an incredibly valid use of this technology

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    http://www.12news.com/news/local/arizona/largest-us-measles-outbreak-in-arizona-after-people-refused-vaccinations/266726754
    TUCSON, Ariz. - Health officials in Arizona say the largest current measles outbreak in the United States is in part because some workers at a federal immigration detention center refuse to get vaccinated.

Assholes.

• Options
    Reading a reddit thread about Austin Walker's (formerly Giant Bomb now Vice gaming) article about how Pokemon GO isnt actually good but will be popular.

I cant tell if these people are crazy or just blind pokemon fantatics.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    82J7aZi.jpg

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Winky "Sir Landshark" Cinders is a hell of a name.

• Options
    82J7aZi.jpg

I knew I should've paid more attention in intro to diffeq.

Also, I love the idea in sci-fi that higher dimensions are just like trivially easy to travel through but we're not mentally equipped to deal with them, and if we could just figure out how to turn our head in another dimension we could literally just "walk" right through them like that Paper Mario game.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    82J7aZi.jpg

I knew I should've paid more attention in intro to diffeq.

Also, I love the idea in sci-fi that higher dimensions are just like trivially easy to travel through but we're not mentally equipped to deal with them, and if we could just figure out how to turn our head in another dimension we could literally just "walk" right through them like that Paper Mario game.

You'd love Flash.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    The UFC 200 thread title is a lie. It is not live right now.

• Options
    Come to historical St Neots. See the man drinking Stella in the street and shouting strange nonsense about the gays

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Come to historical St Neots. See the man drinking Stella in the street and shouting strange nonsense about the gays

A bit out of the way, sorry

• Options
    Three more hours

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @MrMister damn I didn't expect them to make the record let alone crush it

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
This discussion has been closed.