Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[CAMPING] and not the kind you complain about in Call of Duty

124»

• BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    @Rhan9 ,

Love the boots. Take good care of them.

I have very similar issues with winter camping. My sleeping bag is not very cozy below 0C despite being advertised as -18C (lol) but price performance ratio is hard to beat when you put on a few layers of clothing before you get in, plus it's much taller than most sleeping bags as I am 190cm (6'2.5"ish).

My friends are pretty much the same. Well actually they are just big babies. It's actually better they don't tag along much as I am 100% sure they'll just sit on their asses and I'll be doing all the shelter and firepit building, collecting wood, chopping, etc. Better this way :D

i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

• LikeaBoshLikeaBosh Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    While it's not something I do in the winter, my wife and I have gotten into motorcycle camping a lot this past summer. It's great because you can get to some really remote areas, and once you set up camp you can have fun riding around on your bike. Plus the limited packing space forces you to get creative and decide what you really need.

DSCF0699%255B1%255D.jpg

DSCF0417%255B1%255D.jpg

I highly recommend giving it a try.

TL DRamateurhourBasarRhan9desc
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I'm considering just sleeping in the car on some upcoming fishing trips. All I really want is somewhere to sleep while it's dark out, I can pass on the rest.

I can get a small air mattress, lay down the back seats of the Subaru, and I think I'll fit if I curl up a bit. Then I don't have to deal with all the other stuff (tent, wood, fire, food, etc...).

Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • descdesc slight cough / rhyming through phones Registered User regular
    LikeaBosh wrote: »
    While it's not something I do in the winter, my wife and I have gotten into motorcycle camping a lot this past summer. It's great because you can get to some really remote areas, and once you set up camp you can have fun riding around on your bike. Plus the limited packing space forces you to get creative and decide what you really need.

DSCF0699%255B1%255D.jpg

DSCF0417%255B1%255D.jpg

I highly recommend giving it a try.

Can I quit my job and run away and do this forever pls

TL DRXaquin
124»