As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 06

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Acquisitions Incorporated: The Series – Episode 06

Welcome to the pilot season full of new Acquisition Incorporated adventures, filmed on-location in an actual basement, delivered episodically for your amusement.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    cynnicysmcynnicysm Registered User regular
    yes yes yes its wednesday! i haven't been this excited about a weekday since i learned about tacos!

• Options
    MrPrikklefingerMrPrikklefinger Registered User new member
    edited July 2016
    I spat my coffee watching this episode. Jim Darkmagic is crouched in a box with Benwin, a rod of healing tucked up his bum for safe-keeping. Binwin slowly releasing a non-magical stinking cloud in an enclosed space. Chris Perkins is masterfully DMing as always and giving the players enough rope to hang themselves. If he was English, I'd force the Queen to give him a Knighthood at sword-point for services rendered to D&D.

I've loved playing this wonderful game since the 80's, but I never thought about it as unrehearsed comedy. Sure, we laugh a lot when we play, but watching Chris and AI at work has me crying with laughter.

Sign me up for an AI franchise, I'm based in Tilverton with a head for business and corporate espionage - and please make PAX UK happen! Like tomorrow! I'll help organise it.

MrPrikklefinger on
  • Options
    K.MI.K.C.K.MI.K.C. Registered User regular
    If he was English, I'd force the Queen to give him a Knighthood at sword-point for services rendered to D&D.

Good news, then! If I remember correctly, Chris was born in the far-flung realm of Canadia; so you might still be able to threaten the Queen. You'd have to hurry, though, as the kingdom seems to be coming apart.

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    ScipioScipio Registered User new member
    Falling apart! My good sir, for the first time in decades the Queen is the highest authority in the land. I would advise you to focus your notions of a Europe ran by a central government that determines which nations deserve what into a science fiction novel about a dystopian future where they belong.

On a more positive note, I've been thrilled and inspired by this series and eagerly await every new episode. I haven't hosted a campaign in over a decade, but perhaps the stars have aligned.