As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I ain't afraid of no [chat]

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    My cat just spent like a minute licking the back of my arm pit.

And then he left, his purpose accomplished.

Does my cat have a weird fetish y/y?

I dunno about your cats but Beastos cat loves sweat

whenever we come back from a run and take off our sweaty stuff he rubs himself all over it

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    big time streamer chat seems awful though, although maybe i just haven't taken part in well moderated (probably slow/sub mode) chats

but it seems like chatting with the viewers in as much as you can is an enjoyable part of streaming and once you get over a certain threshold your ability to interact with chat really becomes limited

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    i was going to a movie with my friend yesterday at 7, left at 6, hit ridiculous LA traffic, get to parking structure at 7:10. GPS took me to parking structure from wrong direction, and there was an insane line wrapping around the perpendicular street to even get into lot. have to drive away, find a place to turn around, cross the busy intersection and merge into the line at a corner, very annoying and tough. get inside, the line to even get in the place is moving at a snails pace. 20 min later i am still trying to get DOWN ONE LEVEL. i reach the ramp, there are two different lines trying to get down, but to get to the down ramp line from my line, you have to force your way in, or no one will let you go. to do that, you have to block the lane, making it so no one else can even leave the structure. after 10 min someone just started waving people away from the (one car wide) down ramp because it wasnt moving and someone must have gotten in an accident or SOMETHING because no one was moving, at all. i drive around for 15 minutes outside, all parking is permit only, and give up and drive home. 2 1/2 hours of driving later i am back home, having seen no movie, down the money for a ticket, a couple gallons of gas, and $1.50 spent on driving around a parking structure for 25 minutes

fuck la doe

the other day i went to see a movie with my friend and we smoked and had some beers and hopped on the subway and then saw our movie and then took the subway back

though on the subway on the way back someone had a giant guitar amp sized bluetooth speaker and was playing rap at a high volume which tbh i didn't mind at the moment but he couldn't make up his mind on the song and kept switching part of the way through

tragic

Such brash lack of confidence

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Also Shivahn this Rope 101 doc seems pretty informative.

The intro workshop I did in May mostly went over safety and variations of the column tie (single, double, hand-to-ankle, hands behind the back or behind the head, etc) and a chest harness. That tie has the neato effect of leaving a loop at the start, which one could clip into with a carabiner.

Thanks for linking this! I've been reading through it and there's a lot of good information in here even before getting to actual rope techniques.

I have been educated by previous partners on safety and preparation, but even with that there are gaps in my knowledge that this document fills.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    half a milf

poo
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2016
    I bet the cats are after the salt. Hunters put salt blocks to bait deer, I dun seen it with my own eyes.

Either that or cats are gross and just like sweat!

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    twitter is awful

i only have like 400 followers

building a fanbase is hard

join tumblr

i gained 400 followers in the last month

what happened to her other half

EDIT: I QUOTED VAGUARD BY MISTAKE

Same question vanguard

Uhhhhhhhh

he's vaguard because i am clearly incapable of typos

never happens to me

i'm just blessed that way

thats my story and i'm sticking to it

• Options

whenever we come back from a run and take off our sweaty stuff he rubs himself all over it
    Like your ear canals, your armpits contain apocrine sweat glands, which is one of the reasons why armpit sweat produces body odor. The fats and proteins in armpit sweat can make it extra tasty -ÔÇô and if your deodorant contains lotion, that could contribute to the appeal. Of course, maybe your cats just want to groom the stink off you. By the way, your genital area also contains apocrine sweat glands, which may explain why dirty underwear is so attractive to some cats.
    (i thought it was the salt but internet says your sweat is delicious)

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Cats like salty things because the taste reminds them of blood

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    half a milf

which half, and which way?

Or is it just, like, MI "half" LF

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hey does anyone with a decent sense for design want to help me figure out where to hang these two prints

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Organichu wrote: »
    hey does anyone with a decent sense for design want to help me figure out where to hang these two prints

one on each butt cheek

Hakkekage on
  • Options

one on each butt cheek

dis ass so flat

gonna make tel aviv look like it's sitting on a sinkhole

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Break time. Going to attack the blue gym a couple times.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Put one.....there

and the other

hmm

.....I think there is best

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I'd like to believe that Trace actually typed mile correctly but autocorrect was like "oh dear. That's not what you usually type. My data assures me you meant milf. There ya go buddy!"

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    twitter is awful

join tumblr

Same question vanguard

Uhhhhhhhh

You know

Vaguard: relieves personal itching

We all know the jingle

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    big time streamer chat seems awful though, although maybe i just haven't taken part in well moderated (probably slow/sub mode) chats

but it seems like chatting with the viewers in as much as you can is an enjoyable part of streaming and once you get over a certain threshold your ability to interact with chat really becomes limited

you ever been on the PAX chats?

they can roll pretty fast but also well modded so most of the idiocy is squashed

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    twitter is awful

join tumblr

Same question vanguard

Uhhhhhhhh

You know

Vaguard: relieves personal itching

We all know the jingle

Someones baking bread, and it's sourdough.

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Cats like salty things because the taste reminds them of blood

I thought that was iron.

工事中
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

put the framed map of skyrim above the bed. put the framed map of cyrodiil above the tv

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    I got a webcam during Prime Day.

Now I am obligated to use it when I stream.

I am terrified of accidentally doing embarrassing shit, though. Like, my nostrils get super itchy, so I'm constantly scratching or rubbing my nose and it might look like I'm picking my nose oh god what do i do if my nose itches

also apparently i rub my eyes in a really weird funny way?

aaaaaaaaaaaa

*returns webcam*

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    you're all shit

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

so basically all of our cats are sick and into sweat play

gonna have to get this cat some religion, teach him to be ashamed of himself like god intended

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I got a webcam during Prime Day.

Now I am obligated to use it when I stream.

I am terrified of accidentally doing embarrassing shit, though. Like, my nostrils get super itchy, so I'm constantly scratching or rubbing my nose and it might look like I'm picking my nose oh god what do i do if my nose itches

also apparently i rub my eyes in a really weird funny way?

aaaaaaaaaaaa

*returns webcam*

aim it at ur feet bby

what god intended

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    vh let's be honest bro

you pick your nose

we all pick our noses

let's cut this shit out right here and now

you're not scratching it

you are mining for snot rocks

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    vh let's be honest bro

you pick your nose

we all pick our noses

let's cut this shit out right here and now

you're not scratching it

you are mining for snot rocks

*sobs* its true its all true

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »

they can roll pretty fast but also well modded so most of the idiocy is squashed
    no
    i bet i desire more idiocy from my twitch chat than it would provide

• Options
    its only a foul if you get caught eating the booger

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

no
    i bet i desire more idiocy from my twitch chat than it would provide

you are... probably correct in this

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    its only a foul if you get caught eating the booger

Even then it's only a foul if you appear to have shame.

If someone catches you doing it, lock eyes and continue chewing, without blinking. You know that they know what you did, and you don't care.

They'll either assume they didn't see things right because there's no way someone would react so calmly to being caught eating their boogers, or they'll be so unsettled they won't question your habits again.

As a wise man once said: "Hey, ma, what's for dinner? Go up your nose and pick a winner"

• Options
    Okay, I know there's probably more to it than this, but this ad makes it look like the product is essentially a bug zapper for burglars.

OhjWeUK.png

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Trace you can't undo milfgate by refusing to post

• Options
    edited July 2016
    thee are two walls we're discussing- where the third wall would be is open to the kitchen, no wall- and the fourth wall has the patio doors in the middle. so. i put the seating on the wall that gets the most sunlight (with the way the blinds open), thinking i ain't want glare on my screen. plus the opposite wall, where the tv is, is the one you can see better if you're milling about in the kitchen.

so do i put the prints above the tv or above the seating? if above the seating, they'd get more light and you'd see them when you first enter the place. but also if you're watching tv they're above your head so you don't really get to look at them. if they're above the tv they're not touched much by natural light plus the wall is 'busier' with a big TV there.

idk thoughts

Organichu on
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Anyone who knows Eddy knows how elusive Gengars can be
    and all the more desirable for it

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    thee are two walls we're discussing- where the third wall would be is open to the kitchen, no wall- and the fourth wall has the patio doors in the middle. so. i put the seating on the wall that gets the most sunlight (with the way the blinds open), thinking i ain't want glare on my screen. plus the opposite wall, where the tv is, is the one you can see better if you're milling about in the kitchen.

so do i put the prints above the tv or above the seating? if above the seating, they'd get more light and you'd see them when you first enter the place. but also if you're watching tv they're above your head so you don't really get to look at them. if they're above the tv they're not touched much by natural light plus the wall is 'busier' with a big TV there.

idk thoughts

do what I do and don't allow a single touch of humanity or homeliness into your apartment

throw your prints out

if they don't serve an immediately identifiable useful purpose, they have no right to belong in a human household

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Okay, I know there's probably more to it than this, but this ad makes it look like the product is essentially a bug zapper for burglars.

OhjWeUK.png

eqo0lK3.png

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

idk thoughts

i dunno what the prints are. pls advise

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

idk thoughts

Above the seating for sure.

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.