Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

visual [chat]

194959698100

Posts

  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    NecoemnmnmeBeNarwhalMsAnthropyDarkPrimusKana
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Please last battery

    I need u to pokemans

    WHERE IS YOUR DURACELL GOD NOW????

  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    Lovely Day

    AtomikaMsAnthropyRedTidebowenHavelock2.0
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    The Workers' Paradise looks cramped these days.

    credeiki
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    So I am a hairy beast

    Including my legs

    So you'd think my legs would be used to hair brushing against them

    But a single strand of Nargirl's long brown hair, tangled within my leg hairs

    Just tormented me for like 3 blocks

    My nerves have some Friend-or-Foe detectors, apparently

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    NecoBlameless Cleric
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    So I made the same breakfast for myself today, same fold, same filling.

    It might be my favorite low-effort (but still cooking) breakfast I make.

    And courtesy of the diet I do not need to treat it like a treat.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    Lovely Day

    It's really sad, honestly

    she's at that point in her stage of narcotic addiction where she's totally in denial about her addiction but completely consumed by it

  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    There are a lot of things to do in life in addition to leisure

    And time passes fast

    Hrmph

    poo
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    olololol healthy

    d2672oo9y03z.jpeg

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    NecoBlameless Clericbowen
  • VanguardVanguard Je suis le savant au fauteuil sombre. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i am also reading a fantasy book and not hating it so far

    A Darker Shade of Magic (think 50 shades of gray + harry potter)

    Only the worst part of my brain can combine those two stories

    Oh, Voldemort ...

    Voldemort is the safety word obvi

    (The book is nothing like that at all)

    BeNarwhal
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    Lovely Day

    It's really sad, honestly

    she's at that point in her stage of narcotic addiction where she's totally in denial about her addiction but completely consumed by it

    Yeah that is sad. It's not easy to get out of that stage, either.

    Atomika
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    hrm fun
    i remember you

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    hrm fun
    i remember you

    Fun sux

    P10NecosurrealitycheckKid Presentable
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    hrm fun
    i remember you

    Fun sux

    boredom and depression are way more fun

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

    Goldlink tried to steal my date >:(

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

    Goldlink tried to steal my date >:(

    Lol wut

    poo
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    poo
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    hrm fun
    i remember you

    Fun sux

    boredom and depression are way more fun

    Cannot confirm

    Source: I am en route to play with an opinionated 3 year old

    It's gonna be awesome

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Active shooter in Baton Rouge, 3 police dead, 4 police wounded, shooter unidentified and not yet neutralized

    Baton Rouge, if you recall, was where last week Alton Sterling was shot four times in the chest by police while pinned on the ground

  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    Lovely Day

    It's really sad, honestly

    she's at that point in her stage of narcotic addiction where she's totally in denial about her addiction but completely consumed by it

    Yeah that is sad. It's not easy to get out of that stage, either.

    the way she's being with cops is likely to land her in jail

  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »


    skippydumptruck

    Goldlink tried to steal my date >:(

    Lol wut

    i went to a goldlink show with a date and afterwards went to take a pic with him and he pulled her aside and told her she was beautiful and tried to get her to leave with him

    dis cunning performer

    i got a hilarious pic of it tho where she was takin a pic with him and i just kinda.. snuck on in there. his friends were dyin

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    My sunburn is still pretty bad but it is definitely healing

    woke up at 9am when medicine wore off feeling like I was on fire, and Pinecone graciously leapt out of bed to retrieve tylenol and water and adjust the temperature in the room


    now doing ok

    Orphane wrote: »

    one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

    I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    Atomika
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    I've never leapt out of a bed. But I am adept at pillow smothering.

    Shhhh... the pain will be over soon...

    BeNarwhal
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    At least one thing while privilege doesn't grant you is protection from the sun
    :cool:

    poo
    Blameless ClericBeNarwhalsyndalisNecoLoserForHireX
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Today we will paint a mountain that owes us nothing. Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    olololol healthy

    d2672oo9y03z.jpeg

    635 calories for that amount of satiation is legit

    "Will you keep working on it?" asked Man.

    The Cosmic AC said, "I WILL."

    Man said, "We shall wait."
    syndalis
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    iron blooded orphans continues to be pretty good but main heroine continues to be bleh

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Today we will paint a mountain that owes us nothing. Registered User regular
    From discussions with my D.O. friend, looks like the cholesterol issues associated with high fat intake aren't actually as bad as obesity issues and all the knock-on effects associated with

    "Will you keep working on it?" asked Man.

    The Cosmic AC said, "I WILL."

    Man said, "We shall wait."
  • CoinageCoinage I think I look handsome Registered User regular
    I was on oxford dictionary to look up a word and this was a box on the page.
    v8VAIWI.png
    why

    YrkxdGc.gif
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    there's a patient here causing a ton of security problems

    at this point everyone who has talked to her is a racist, per her assessment

    the nurses, the doctor, the supervisor, the security guard, the cops that pulled her out of her car after she tried to drive away under the influence

    we're all racists

    nevermind how there's at least four different ethnicities she's encountered here today, including her own

    Lovely Day

    It's really sad, honestly

    she's at that point in her stage of narcotic addiction where she's totally in denial about her addiction but completely consumed by it

    Yeah that is sad. It's not easy to get out of that stage, either.

    the way she's being with cops is likely to land her in jail

    Aww that is too bad.

    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Atomika

    Nargirl got a Code White called on her one time

    I've never been so proud

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    Atomika
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I was on oxford dictionary to look up a word and this was a box on the page.
    v8VAIWI.png
    why

    I'm just depressed knowing that at least half of those "racism" searches were from some guy using the dictionary definition to argue why disparaging Mexicans isn't racist.

    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    durandal4532
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @syndalis what are you using for that nutrition stuff?

    Ladies.
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    I just bought a Connie Willis best-of collection and I'd never heard of her, and she's fucking neat! Dang there are always authors to discover.

    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Super high density still needs living space.

    Like, I cannot express how much my quality of life went up going from a tiny 1br to a spacious 3br. Shoving people into a filing cabinet of a building is not a good thing.

    Havelock2.0
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    bowen wrote: »
    @syndalis what are you using for that nutrition stuff?

    https://www.caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php?ns=1

    I like, just stumbled on this today with the google machine.

    It parses text recipes pretty well.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    bowen
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    But what do you do with all that space though

    It had better not be filled with ... stuff and things

    He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Gym is hard
    I'm slow
    I'm weak

    poo
    PowerpuppiesLoserForHireX
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    @organichu that was rad

This discussion has been closed.