Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]to[chat]

y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theoristthe Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Lethal_Weapon_Coverart.png

geth loves me

i got the [chat] in me goin baaack to back

goin baaack to back

C8Ft8GE.jpg
maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
descSixChanusHonkBeNarwhalmilskizepherinDasUberEdwardPLA

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    goddamnit

syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    hakkes was denied

Ladies.
    RMS Oceaniczepherin
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    hakkes was denied

We are kept safe from annie may

bowenzepherin
  • OrphaneOrphane Dazzling radiance washes your engine in a gleaming tide. Glory, glory, glory. Registered User regular
    The funny thing is i don't think i've ever played league with ludious

I played maybe a couple games with chatters before i basically stopped playing league entirely

Unless ludious is just mocking my history of frustration posts about my friends who i used to play league with

• EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Huh, Ana already live?

Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I saw a coilery village chippy and a Georgian country house and a 1910's dentist set up and the famous Tesco Car Park Viaduct and the Yorkshire Moor and Wade's Causeway and a Ford and sweltering temperatures and the Flying Scotsman and Queen Victoria's pimped out carriage today

I am now poor

ChanusBeNarwhal
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    I actually watched that game live on TV when it happened.

I am an old and a Mariners fan.

steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

I played maybe a couple games with chatters before i basically stopped playing league entirely

Unless ludious is just mocking my history of frustration posts about my friends who i used to play league with

no I just saw the word toxic and said words

• WuWeiWuWei Registered User regular
    obligatory:

Blameless Clericzepherin
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    hakkes was denied

you'll never stop me

I am Umaru

I am eternal

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    Blameless ClericbowendescWinkyRMS OceanicChanusHonkVanguardCouscousOrphanesurrealitycheckBeNarwhalzepherinP10milskiPLAmysticjuicer
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    ))<>((

Ladies.
    knitdan
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    My earliest baseball memory is watching Griffey hit a homer in the Kingdome.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Six
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Fuck guys I just did a reality check and this isn't reality

What do I do?

surrealitycheckzepherin21stCenturywandering
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Urgh, it's raining so the cat wants to go outside and is blaming us for it at 5am. So now I am awake and she is locked out on the balcony to ponder how weather works.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @y2jake215 it's really hard to eat enough calories in chicken. why are you calorie counting again? you are very skinny. need bulk, son.

I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

twitch.tv/onthelastcastle
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ugh, Ana is out? I thought she would be it is Tuesday and patch day for Blizz and she was on the PTR.

Thing is I am in CO at my parents. So I just have my Asus Zenbook that is about 4 years old. Not good for gaming.

Also no mouse.

03x29di.png
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Winky wrote: »

What do I do?

You've already done it

Six on
    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Vanguardzepherin
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    haha orphane your league posts

rarely have i seen someone make frustrated, recurrent posts where they actually came off as the bad guy

you filthy tryhard

mysticjuicer
  • AtomikaAtomika not a robot. does not eat bugs!Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I'm getting a divorce.

This is a good thing, I've decided.

da4.gif

Atomika on
    HakkekageChanusHonkBogartHahnsoo1BeNarwhalkedinikSixsurrealitycheckskippydumptruckamateurhourEchowanderingMrMisterInfamyDeferredHavelock2.0cptruggedmysticjuicer
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Reality check:

Oh no we may be in the Muppet dimension....

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    RMS Oceanic
    I thought his name was "King Griffey Jr." and the stadium was named after him.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bowenBeNarwhalSix
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Ugh, Ana is out? I thought she would be it is Tuesday and patch day for Blizz and she was on the PTR.

Thing is I am in CO at my parents. So I just have my Asus Zenbook that is about 4 years old. Not good for gaming.

Also no mouse.

Yes I planned this with Bliz because you didn't give us proper notice that you were going out of town

• WuWeiWuWei Registered User regular

What do I do?

Winky

What do I do?

nothing

the abyss swallows you

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Atomika wrote: »
    I'm getting a divorce.

c41.gif

love & hugs

always remember u are welcome to have my room

Blameless Cleric on

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    HakkekageHonkBeNarwhalAtomikaredxmysticjuicer
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Also no mouse.

wait mazzy where are you exactly you fucking asshole

Chanus
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular

What do I do?

roll with it

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    WinkyPLA
    I'm getting a divorce.

c41.gif

:bro:

I hope everything works out for the best

Blameless ClericA Kobold's KoboldJuliusBeNarwhalAtomika21stCenturyMrMisterInfamyDeferredMsAnthropyredxmysticjuicer
    Honestly Atomika...it's better while your child is still too young to really comprehend it

My parents divorced when I was in my 20s and in college and it is still a never ending shitshow

HonkRMS OceanicShivahnMsAnthropycptruggedmysticjuicer
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

PSN: Honkalot
    PLA
    I'm getting a divorce.

c41.gif

love & hugs

Count me in, you're always welcome to BC's room

Blameless ClericWinkyArchBeNarwhalRMS OceanicAtomikaP10knitdanMrMisterMsAnthropyPLADark Raven X
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I'm really struggling here.

To follow up on my non-hypothetical from the last chat, how does this sound:

"Hey, <name>. I really hate to ask this because I was looking forward to meeting up with you tonight but I'm not feeling that great - I didn't sleep very well last night. I was hoping I could shake it off by now but... well, I'd rather meet up with you tomorrow if possible?"

Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm getting a divorce.

c41.gif

love & hugs

Count me in, you're always welcome to BC's room

i too will make the noble, difficult sacrifice to give you BC's room

Blameless ClericArchRMS OceanicOrphaneWinkyBeNarwhalHakkekageAtomikaP10knitdanwanderingMsAnthropyPLA
    my parents divorced when I was 5 and one of my most vivid memories is my mom telling my dad she wanted a divorced

Nought
  • CoinageCoinage dance all crazy, whip my hair around all crazy Registered User regular

What do I do?
    Do a reality check on your reality checker to make sure you're checking the right reality.

Winkysurrealitycheck
    Drez wrote: »
    I'm really struggling here.

To follow up on my non-hypothetical from the last chat, how does this sound:

"Hey, <name>. I really hate to ask this because I was looking forward to meeting up with you tonight but I'm not feeling that great - I didn't sleep very well last night. I was hoping I could shake it off by now but... well, I'd rather meet up with you tomorrow if possible?"

yes, that's fine

as long as your rescheduling people aren't gonna take it as a brushoff

WinkyDrezOnTheLastCastleredx
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    @y2jake215 it's really hard to eat enough calories in chicken. why are you calorie counting again? you are very skinny. need bulk, son.

for a long time it was because i couldnt lift or exercise so i needed to minimize

i finally have the ok to get back in the gym (for now, until my back inevitably puts a stop to it) so i am starting to try to make gainz but im not gonna just start packin on lubs i want to do it slower and maintain as much leanness as possible

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • OrphaneOrphane Dazzling radiance washes your engine in a gleaming tide. Glory, glory, glory. Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

no I just saw the word toxic and said words

That also makes sense

Ludious wrote: »
    my parents divorced when I was 5 and one of my most vivid memories is my mom telling my dad she wanted a divorced

I dunno if we want to have a "who has the most disturbing childhood memories from their parents' divorce" competition.

Invectivusmysticjuicer
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Man given the topic of discussion near the end of last [chat]

I am glad that the [chat]s are replacing "back" in this thread's title

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    mysticjuicer
This discussion has been closed.