Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]to[chat]

19293959798100

Posts

  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I hatched a tentacool today so I got that going for me

    RMS OceanicFeralIncenjucar
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    that is p rad

  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Going to beerfest next week so that's cool

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Thom came to Pdx but totally didn't hang out

    It's okay Chu

    I was a new hire, and it was the one time a year my entire department is in the same place. I pretty much had to go out each night with them.

    I'm just joshin, no worries.

    You should tell me where you guys went though !

    We mostly went to places in Beaverton. We did go into downtown to go to Jackknife. It seemed nice enough. Giant chicken fingers but that's not really why you'd go I think.

    Ugh we've been to jackknife one. Not uh, my fav bar.

    Where in beaverton? Ain't a lot of lot hot spots out there.

    I don't remember the names. Mostly low end sports bars. And they kept saying they were dive bars. And perhaps dive bar means something different to them but there wasn't a miasma of depression nor the sense we were one spilled drink from punches being thrown. They must be used to a nicer caliber of bar than I drank in as a teen.

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    got an email today from corporate about being extra vigilant in training our service desk people about WU scams. northern colorado's being hit with a ton of 'your son is in jail/you owe back taxes/your student loans are overdue' scams. these middle aged or older people seem to have no nose for suspicion because it'll be like, you have to buy 800 dollars in itunes gift cards and send us the confirmation numbers or you're going to prison.

    makes me so mad :(

  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    [chat] recommend me some IEM earphones

    i'm looking at mee m7ps right now because i have funky ears

    aRkpc.gif
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    So I'm on ep7 of limitless

    when does it get surprisingly good and not vanilla af

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    got an email today from corporate about being extra vigilant in training our service desk people about WU scams. northern colorado's being hit with a ton of 'your son is in jail/you owe back taxes/your student loans are overdue' scams. these middle aged or older people seem to have no nose for suspicion because it'll be like, you have to buy 800 dollars in itunes gift cards and send us the confirmation numbers or you're going to prison.

    makes me so mad :(

    eurgh

    ton of those right now here too

    many are from china, but the prc is unhelpful about freezing deposits quickly, never mind repatriating the stolen funds

    aRkpc.gif
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I have caught an Abra.

    RMS Oceanic
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    And my first gold medal.

    RMS Oceanic
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I have caught an Abra.

    Abra-romeo-and-juliet-slash-27929987-992-424.jpg

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Apothe0sisronyaVariableRMS Oceanic
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    The evolution of a Abra into a Kadabra or Alakazam is a sad day

    Abra looks cool and interesting and cute

    The olds, not so much

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
    Couscous
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    So I'm on ep7 of limitless

    when does it get surprisingly good and not vanilla af

    I love the movie.

    I found the TV show disappointing.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • CoinageCoinage dance all crazy, whip my hair around all crazy Registered User regular
    It continually upsets me that people use vanilla as a synonym for bad. Fuck you, vanilla is delicious.

    Apothe0sisCouscousFeraljungleroomxHonkOrphaneEvil MultifariousHappylilElfBogart
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i have a vivid date fantasy involving ratatouille

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Coinage wrote: »
    It continually upsets me that people use vanilla as a synonym for bad. Fuck you, vanilla is delicious.

    vanilla is delicious but it is also regular and default and if you love it so much why don't you marry it what I'm saying here is the show is not 'surprisingly good' as I have heard claimed it is 'surprisingly just like every other fuckin procedural thing except somewhat linked to a decent movie'

    just like I thought it would be when it was announced

    which means the only surprising thing is that anyone described it that way to begin with and I am annoyed that I've given it seven episodes worth of my time!

    Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Deep end of wanting to build a custom computer case, look at this shit:
    http://slipperyskip.com/page33.html (I know about the URL but it's surprisingly not porn)

    God that is awesome.

    PSN: Honkalot
    Zampanov
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx Spicy Rudolph Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    It continually upsets me that people use vanilla as a synonym for bad. Fuck you, vanilla is delicious.

    vanilla is delicious but it is also regular and default

    Not in America.

    Chocolate is default.

    Make. Time.
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    It continually upsets me that people use vanilla as a synonym for bad. Fuck you, vanilla is delicious.

    vanilla is delicious but it is also regular and default

    Not in America.

    Chocolate is default.

    great sure ok limitless is chocolate af

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    jungleroomxSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    It is Thursday

    There's two days left in this bullshit work week

    This is bullshit

    ZampanovApothe0sisHonkSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    think about ice cream

    if I'm like here check this out, it is a surprisingly good ice cream

    and you taste it and it tastes like vanilla, and not even a premium brand vanilla, it's just like

    a step or two above the ice cream that you eat with that wooden tongue depressor thing from school lunch

    you would be mad

    not that it tastes bad it's still ice cream and vanilla is still a good flavor

    it's just that under those circumstances it is the taste of disappointment

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    come to think of it chocolate school lunch ice cream was vanilla af too

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    zampanov your bigotry is distressing

  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Our water bill this month said that we used less than 1 person's worth of water.

    We both have 2 showers a day (for a total of 3 showers a day)

    What more do you want from us water council people?

    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    zampanov your bigotry is distressing

    don't pretend you don't know exactly what I'm talkin 'bout

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    zampanov your bigotry is distressing

    don't pretend you don't know exactly what I'm talkin 'bout

    nah you're broken

    I'm like "nice, ice cream, yum"

    ftOqU21.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Our water bill this month said that we used less than 1 person's worth of water.

    We both have 2 showers a day (for a total of 3 showers a day)

    What more do you want from us water council people?

    that is distressing

    what are they using for the average? is it just your community, or is this vs the national average?

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • MrMisterMrMister A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    I like vanilla a lot, and it's definitely my preferred milkshake, but I do admit that I'd rarely buy straight vanilla if I were at an actual ice cream shop. I'd usually rather get something a little more unusual, preferably a flavor I couldn't just get at the grocery store or whatever.

    I will do vanilla with horrifying amounts of topping at froyo places tho

  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    think about ice cream

    if I'm like here check this out, it is a surprisingly good ice cream

    and you taste it and it tastes like vanilla, and not even a premium brand vanilla, it's just like

    a step or two above the ice cream that you eat with that wooden tongue depressor thing from school lunch

    you would be mad

    not that it tastes bad it's still ice cream and vanilla is still a good flavor

    it's just that under those circumstances it is the taste of disappointment

    If someone were to give me a hard time about ice cream I'm just giving them, they could get fukt.

    jungleroomx
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    think about ice cream

    if I'm like here check this out, it is a surprisingly good ice cream

    and you taste it and it tastes like vanilla, and not even a premium brand vanilla, it's just like

    a step or two above the ice cream that you eat with that wooden tongue depressor thing from school lunch

    you would be mad

    not that it tastes bad it's still ice cream and vanilla is still a good flavor

    it's just that under those circumstances it is the taste of disappointment

    If someone were to give me a hard time about ice cream I'm just giving them, they could get fukt.

    ain't nobody but me paying for my netflix account and they can't give me back four and a half hours of my life so

    no this is not a free ice cream situation

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    zampanov your bigotry is distressing

    don't pretend you don't know exactly what I'm talkin 'bout

    *sits in rocking chair*

    IT AIN'T NATURAL

  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Alazull wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    think about ice cream

    if I'm like here check this out, it is a surprisingly good ice cream

    and you taste it and it tastes like vanilla, and not even a premium brand vanilla, it's just like

    a step or two above the ice cream that you eat with that wooden tongue depressor thing from school lunch

    you would be mad

    not that it tastes bad it's still ice cream and vanilla is still a good flavor

    it's just that under those circumstances it is the taste of disappointment

    If someone were to give me a hard time about ice cream I'm just giving them, they could get fukt.

    ain't nobody but me paying for my netflix account and they can't give me back four and a half hours of my life so

    no this is not a free ice cream situation

    Well that sucks.

    Sorry.

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Alazull wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    think about ice cream

    if I'm like here check this out, it is a surprisingly good ice cream

    and you taste it and it tastes like vanilla, and not even a premium brand vanilla, it's just like

    a step or two above the ice cream that you eat with that wooden tongue depressor thing from school lunch

    you would be mad

    not that it tastes bad it's still ice cream and vanilla is still a good flavor

    it's just that under those circumstances it is the taste of disappointment

    If someone were to give me a hard time about ice cream I'm just giving them, they could get fukt.

    ain't nobody but me paying for my netflix account and they can't give me back four and a half hours of my life so

    no this is not a free ice cream situation

    Well that sucks.

    Sorry.

    well yeah I set the scene poorly, looking back

    you wouldn't be mad

    you might just look at me like 'wat'

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I like creme brulle, white chocolate and salted caramel icecreams

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I like creme brulle, white chocolate and salted caramel icecreams

    but how do you feel about limitless tv show tho

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Apothe0sis
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Swedish A and AN probably don't follow any specific set of rules. They just are randomly right and wrong.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    My favorite right now is blueberry.

    Put that on some peach cobbler and slowly take on those empty calories.

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    My favorite right now is blueberry.

    Put that on some peach cobbler and slowly take on those empty calories.

    butter pecan is a favorite of mine

    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Hahaha. Third time in three months that the fire alarms goes out in my building. This time, there's actual smoke, though.

    Ganbare, building-kun. You'll burn down for sure next month!

    21stCentury on
This discussion has been closed.