Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SMT/Persona: My Neighbor Morgana (P5 out 4/4, if you hold on life will change)

YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years!a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
edited March 23 in Singularity Engine++
Ch1JQHjWwAMVhoo.jpg

so this anime garbage is gonna be out in two months in Japan and on Valentine's Day in the US (get it Take Your Heart get it do you get it) (NEVER MIND IT'S APRIL 4TH LAY DOWN STAY DOWN DON'T GET OUT OF THERE)

the floodgates officially opened today, info-wise

here's some stuff:

THE OPENING ANIMATION

THE ENTIRE FIRST 18 MINUTES OF THE GAME (mark your spoilers if you watch this)

A BIG PLAYLIST WITH A BUNCH OF STUFF, MINIGAMES, ALL-OUT-ATTACKS, WHATEVER

but all of this is sort of inconsequential to the big news

THE CAT TURNS INTO A FUCKING BUS

YaYa on
AtomicTofuMoth 13Andy JoeRaijin QuickfootmasterofmetroidEmerlmaster999SCREECH OF THE FARGcj iwakuraVerminionDouglasDanger

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    CAT BUS HELL YEAH

w0C0ezT.png?1
    Steam | 3DS: 1177 7520 9456
    Andy Joemasterofmetroidcj iwakuraDouglasDangerStiltsMikey CTS
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 The name's Sakamoto Pronounced Sah-KAH-moh-toRegistered User regular
    HONK HONK GET ON THE MAGIC CAT BUS

wb5cft.png
    AtomicTofumasterofmetroidEmerlmaster999mxmarksNeoTomaStiltsMikey CTS
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot Here You Go, AC SLATER ROD BELDINGRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Finally, a cat-bus

Andy Joe
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    %255BH-S%255DNinja_Sentai_Kakuranger_02%255BA26C6E30%255D.avi_snapshot_04.11_%255B2011.07.21_23.18.38%255D.jpg

25Mj5br.png
    AtomicTofuWhippycj iwakuraTurkeyAndy Joe
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Oh wow I hope one of the dudes in the new FF can turn into a car now

• Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Shark of Positivity Zora's DomainRegistered User regular
    ...Well I guess you can't have a Persona without some high schooler cleavage.

Switch FC: SW-6532-3196-7612, MisterBeeb
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot Here You Go, AC SLATER ROD BELDINGRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @YaYa is a Persona guy

YaYa
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    this is easily the most fuckable cast in a persona game

BUvPGns.png
    WeedLordVegetaDemonStaceyAndy Joe
  • -Tal-Tal The history of Hyrule is the history of the Calamity Ganon. Registered User regular
    They seem oddly reticent bout showing the new detective prince

yGivUB5.jpg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    YOU DRIVE A CATBUS

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    TEDDY COULDNT TURN INTO A BUS

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    FCDYaYaKaplarAndy JoemxmarksRorshach KringleStilts
  • -Tal-Tal The history of Hyrule is the history of the Calamity Ganon. Registered User regular
    Looks like you choose difficulty after a cop asks you if you want to do this the easy way or the hard way

yGivUB5.jpg
    MaddocTurkeyDouglasDangerStilts
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 Koo! Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    Looks like you choose difficulty after a cop asks you if you want to do this the easy way or the hard way

That's amazing.

- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
    - Fixed a weird door.
    FCDMoth 13ph blakeEmerlmaster999WeedLordVegetacj iwakuraAshcroftmasterofmetroidVerminionjoshofalltradeschiasaur11PolaritieDouglasDangerStilts
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Man I'm gonna have to dodge stuff about this for 5 months, huh

6F32U1X.png
    ph blakeTcheldorBahamutZERO
  • YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years! a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

it is gonna blow

I have seriously considered hiring an interpreter and importing because I am insane

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular

Yeah, I'm gonna do my best to go on full blackout mode once this drops in Japan. I had Persona 4 spoiled for me, trying to avoid that here.

Maddoc
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Shark of Positivity Zora's DomainRegistered User regular

That intro scene is handled super good!

Switch FC: SW-6532-3196-7612, MisterBeeb
    -Tal
    YaYa wrote: »

it is gonna blow

I have seriously considered hiring an interpreter and importing because I am insane

yaya you've had all this time to learn japanese

yGivUB5.jpg
    YaYa
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Here comes a new challenger! Winky face ;)Registered User regular
    I am super excited for Persona 5

Got the cool special edition all pre-ordered with the neat bag and everything

But I think that with JRPGs in general nowadays I'm just not really too eager to learn all the new details (same way with FFXV), I just need a general "is this still looking good? okay" and then I can wait

Is this still looking good? Judging from these reactions in here I'm gonna say yes

Okay!

Bring on Valentine's Day

Make that worthless holiday mean something

cpam2mz.jpg?2
    PSN: UnbreakableVow | Wii U: UnbreakableVow3D | 3DS: 4914-5955-2557 | SFV: UnbreakableVow
    Whippy
  • YaYaYaYa Rick and Morty forever and ever 100 years! a100timesRickandMorty.comRegistered User regular
    They seem oddly reticent bout showing the new detective prince

Dogg he was the main character in both streams in the last month or two

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I am super excited for Persona 5

Got the cool special edition all pre-ordered with the neat bag and everything

But I think that with JRPGs in general nowadays I'm just not really too eager to learn all the new details (same way with FFXV), I just need a general "is this still looking good? okay" and then I can wait

Is this still looking good? Judging from these reactions in here I'm gonna say yes

Okay!

Bring on Valentine's Day

Make that worthless holiday mean something

Valentine's day was just invented to sell JRPGs

camo_sig2-400.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.png Basilius | SMITE - Laitarne | PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    Turkey
  • AshcroftAshcroft Y E N S No creditRegistered User regular
    https://squareup.com/store/udoncollectibles

TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING FOR 9 PINS IN A FRAME?

foxs1.png
    AtomicTofuSCREECH OF THE FARGYaYaTurkeyMaddoc
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Limited Edition

Do not have a cow, mortal.

3DS: 2251-4432-9039

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • AshcroftAshcroft Y E N S No creditRegistered User regular
    I don't care how limited it is, that is a disgusting price.

foxs1.png
    mxmarks
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Here comes a new challenger! Winky face ;)Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Nine?

I'm only seeing eight there

EDIT: Oh I guess the P4 is a pin too

UnbreakableVow on
    cpam2mz.jpg?2
    PSN: UnbreakableVow | Wii U: UnbreakableVow3D | 3DS: 4914-5955-2557 | SFV: UnbreakableVow
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    https://squareup.com/store/udoncollectibles

TWO HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING FOR 9 PINS IN A FRAME?

SDCC "collectibles" dot txt

BUvPGns.png
    CorporateLogoKilroyRorshach Kringle

Well, time for me to switch to an iPhone

w0C0ezT.png?1
    w0C0ezT.png?1
    Andy JoeAshcroft
    P5-Male-Uniform-Cosplay-1.jpg

so this is officially licensed

and 600 dollars

I'm thinking about it

NeoTomaWeedLordVegetaRaijin Quickfoot
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have those pajama bottoms.

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I feel like you could probably show that to a tailor and come out ahead,
    but I dunno, I've rarely engaged with one.

Like you probably couldn't have em whip something up whole cloth
    but you might be able to alter affordable stuff to get that look.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    FUCK

YaYanicopernicus
    Probably won't be dubbed though, right

cpam2mz.jpg?2
    Probably won't be dubbed though, right

I mean

no

• simulacrumsimulacrum Registered User regular
    Doubt it.

Well then

I'll...wait for a dubbed version I guess

P4 got one

cpam2mz.jpg?2
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I am still in the process of willing this to come to PC

GOD DAMN IT SEGA MAKE IT HAPPEN

Jars on