As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS4 Gold Headset Too Sensitive on PC

QuidQuid Definitely not a bananaRegistered User regular
I love my headset but when I use it on my PC to play Overwatch it's way too sensitive with voice chat. I could use touch to talk but there's not a convenient key to assign it to. Is there a way to decrease the sensitivity or am I SOL?

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    So it's turning on at low noises instead of when you talk? If that's on overwatches end (using in game voip) you should check their options, if you're using TS you can make adjustments within the options of teamspeak.

You also can right click on the speaker icon in your windows taskbar select "Recording Devices" click on the mic you're using and hit the "properties" button and then go to the levels tab to lower your mic a bit, this would stop it from peaking (being too loud on other peoples end) but not stop it from picking up background noise and clicking over.

iRevert on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    No luck. I think I've resigned myself to having to push to talk for the time being.