As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West Party Line 2016

13»

• AK Shadow92AK Shadow92 Anchorage, AlaskaRegistered User regular
    quikblend wrote: »
    quikblend wrote: »
    Still no news on the twitch party?

basically what pelicanflip said. I heard through the partner i mod, that it is going to be partner only.

vv6b3kmxbwm7.jpg
    so is it like the people who have 5k + followers partner thing/ sponsored ?

basically if you arent partnered with twitch, you arent going to get in

I'm on a Twitch team if that means anything :P

• IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    RE: the Twitch party, I believe it's invite only with invites having been sent out a couple weeks ago. If you didn't get one, there's pretty much no chance of getting in from what I understand.

Plenty of other parties to go to anyhow ;)

• MizuRyuuMizuRyuu Registered User regular
    Any word on if there will be a Magic the Gathering party this year?

• quikblendquikblend CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    https://www.facebook.com/events/180921848997068/?ti=click here is PoroPalooza for Sunday night this year. $10 cover

• ArtDragonArtDragon Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Hey everyone!

I have updated the Party List to as far as I can see. If I have missed anything, let me know!

Please check out the Party List on the First Page! Also, please check-out the MAP! The MAP shows every party that is on the Party List!

If you spot a new PAX Party and I have not added it, please message me over the forums. I will have a constant data connection during all of PAX West and I will see anything sent to me.

Have a great time at PAX everyone! Party On! :)

ArtDragon on
  • ReenieReenie Registered User regular
    For the Pre-PAX Charity Gaming, Dinner & Puzzle Room event at Epic Team Adventures & Sport:

If you're on the fence about attending, and you're going "I don't want to do this by myself! I'm not sure I would be able to solve it if it was just {one or two of us]," then fear not!

There is 1 spot left in the 5:30 Sparrow Files time slot, and 4 left in the 6:45 time slot. There are 2 left in the 7:30 Vault of the Volcano God time slot.

The 8 pm Sparrow Files and 9 pm Vault of the Volcano God time slots are both sold out.

There are still plenty of spots left in the 9:15 & 10:30 pm Sparrow Files and the 6:00 & 10:30 pm Vault of the Volcano God if anyone wants to make sure they can do the puzzle with all of their friends.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

To buy tickets, click here

• jessBethesdajessBethesda Registered User new member
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the Dishonored 2 Event! We're excited to invite you to visit Karnaca. We'll have a ton of room for you to explore including the docks, the nearby park, and the boats to enter to give you the full Karnaca feel. There will be line prizing, free food and drink, as well as several giveaways. Admission is free...an important detail that should be noted. And if you're a cosplayer, we'd love to see your best Dishonored attire to take lots of photos to share on our social pages.

If you're going to be Pokemon Go-ing, there are also at least 10 separate Pokestops on site ;)

Feel free to take a look at our Facebook Event Page for any details I may have missed. Or I'll be around if you have any questions :)

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/293067057727442/

Bethesda.net Article: https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/dishonored-2-visit-karnaca-at-pax-west/2016/08/24/183

We look forward to seeing you there!

• giant_frying_pangiant_frying_pan Registered User regular
    Hey Pinny Party People!

Just dropped off my rental car but still need to pickup my badges. Will hopefully get to the venue for 7pm so I can say hi and such! Wearing a grey top and Servbot tee!

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Anyone heading to the Rockband after party?

• madnessofcrowdsmadnessofcrowds Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hey, is anyone going to start an official 2017 party thread? Or am I just missing it?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    noone has done so yet

This discussion has been closed.