Options

[Movies] Nobody Fucks Like Gaston

19596979899101»

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Saving Mr Banks opened the door for just completely fucking false lies about entertainment personalities who are still alive
    I mean

It is being billed from the jump as a completely fictional goofy movie

Hence the quotes around "biography"

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Stan Lee telling it in the modern day as a frame story

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Saving Mr Banks opened the door for just completely fucking false lies about entertainment personalities who are still alive
    I mean

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Stan Lee telling it in the modern day as a frame story

That happens to glorify someone who fucked over every person who ever relied on him

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Like I would also not be very happy about a silly goofy movie about Donald trump being a gi Joe and saving America

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    "Someone who fucked over every person who ever relied on him" is an amazing summary of Stan Lee

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I mean

That happens to glorify someone who fucked over every person who ever relied on him

This guy?

c7531e9902777383c6b66ad20eaa4e23-12-things-you-didnt-know-about-stan-lee.jpg

Nah....

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I read that and I started thinking, "is there a lot any Stan Lee I don't know?"

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Goddamn I get it if you don't like him but comparing Lee to Trump is a bit much

Like, he was obviously an asshole but comparing him to a fearmongering facist bigot is nuts

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Stan Lee fucked people who worked for him and didn't help them when they went into poor houses and claimed their creations were his property

I'm comfortable with it, he's scum

This discussion has been closed.