As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[steam] From aliens in colonies to zombies on roads, we have it all!

19495969798100»

• Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    f3rret wrote: »
    Iolo wrote: »
    So the instagram account for Michel Ancel (Beyond Good & Evil) just posted this image with the comment: "Somewhere in system 4 ... - Thanks #ubisoft for making this possible !"

So does this mean Beyond Good & Evil 2 is coming?

If it does I hope it doesn't star That Grizzled-ass Dude, because as a replacement for Jade there is no possible chance he will get anywhere close.

Obviously grizzled dude is the pig's pet.

I'm calling it now: Prequel.

Grizzled dude is Jade's dad, and the little pig is Pey'j.

If that is the case then it's a hard pass from me.

You don't replace one of the best female protagonists in video game history with some dude out of a budget military FPS.

You might if you're Ubisoft.

something something female animations hard something

That reminds me!

A while ago the Subnautica Dev did a twitter poll ask if we wanted a female character in game:

So a female character model would make the game worse, I see.

And now more recently, he did this one:

Classy.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    Princess Maker 2, the game that inspired Long Live the Queen is coming to steam. Tommorow.
    store.steampowered.com/app/523000/

I'm pretty sure this is actually the first time a princess maker game has been officially released in NA.

It's been ages since I played that game. Let's see what I remember.

- It's a good idea to boost Constitution early on because your daughter will get sick if her Stress ever gets higher than her Constitution.

- There's this hidden 'motherhood' stat that you can only raise by putting your daughter to work in the Daycare. This doesn't really affect anything, except that God wants your daughter to become a good parent, too.

- Satan is an OK guy and it won't do your daughter any harm at all if you send her out to go drinking with him.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Iolo wrote: »
    So the instagram account for Michel Ancel (Beyond Good & Evil) just posted this image with the comment: "Somewhere in system 4 ... - Thanks #ubisoft for making this possible !"

So does this mean Beyond Good & Evil 2 is coming?

If it does I hope it doesn't star That Grizzled-ass Dude, because as a replacement for Jade there is no possible chance he will get anywhere close.

Obviously grizzled dude is the pig's pet.

I'm calling it now: Prequel.

Grizzled dude is Jade's dad, and the little pig is Pey'j.

If that is the case then it's a hard pass from me.

You don't replace one of the best female protagonists in video game history with some dude out of a budget military FPS.

You might if you're Ubisoft.

something something female animations hard something

That reminds me!

A while ago the Subnautica Dev did a twitter poll ask if we wanted a female character in game:

So a female character model would make the game worse, I see.

And now more recently, he did this one:

Classy.

That first one is why I never bought Subnautica.

I guess it was later walked back because I guess it's planned. Still not in though, and now I also have my decision to never buy games in Early Access keeping me from it. If it does hit 1.0 and it's not in then i'll wait til it does, i'm in no rush.

Still waiting on gender swap mode to be added to Shovel Knight before I pick that up as well.

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    100 hundred pages! It's madness!

NEW THREAD TIME!!!
    NEW THREAD TIME!!!
    NEW THREAD TIME!!!

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo can you please shut this one down. Thanks!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.