As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] USE THE NEW THREAD. LOCK ME, MODERATORS!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @PizzleStixx

Hahahahahaha! How the fuck did you let my team come back and beat you?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Wrong thread

Goose! on
  • Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    @PizzleStixx

Hahahahahaha! How the fuck did you let my team come back and beat you?

Because my team is a dumpster fire

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Pirates extend David Freese

Sure why not

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Pirates extend David Freese

Sure why not

"Playoff Hero" David Freese

• Options
    And now the Pirates are wet farting their way out of the playoff race.

At least Taillon looks good.

• Options
    Schide wrote: »
    And now the Pirates are wet farting their way out of the playoff race.

At least Taillon looks good.

Offense? What offense!

Fielding? What fielding!

Effort? What effort!

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    billy butler apparently unprompted snitched out danny valencia to an equipment rep and told the rep to cancel valencia's endorsement deal, then when called on it, said "i say what i want and your bitch ass isn't gonna do anything about it"

then valencia knocked him the fuck out and he's spent 3 days missing games with nausea and vomiting

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's kind of hilarious. Fuck Billy Butler is my takeaway.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Danny Valencia is an unhinged asshole.

It's why the Jays DFA'd him last year.

• Options
    Oh, so eff em both then.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    dang addison russell has hit five homers in the past five games

that's

good

• Options
    So most of the A's players seem to have sided with Valencia on that whole thing (in any case, they all have said how he's a great teammate, while saying nothing about Butler). And there's also this from Eric Hosmer:

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    hey look im not in last place anymore, and i'm almost not in second-to-last either

feel shame, lasties! the shame I've tasted most of the year

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Unless I really get walloped, I should lock up the 2 seed this week. 3 years ahead of schedule!

Goose! on
  • Options
    Dear lord Cole, what in the hell is wrong with you.

Thank God the trading deadline passed or I might have shipped him out for peanuts.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    This Gary Sanchez kid is pretty good at socking dong.

• Options
    If dongers isn't in your team name next year you're doing it wrong.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    The White Sox have sold the naming rights for US Cellular field. Starting November 1, through 2030, the field will be known as Guaranteed Rate Field.

• Options
    Naming rights names are so weird.

Also, Gary Sanchez is the best.

• Options
    Piotyr wrote: »
    The White Sox have sold the naming rights for US Cellular field. Starting November 1, through 2030, the field will be known as Guaranteed Rate Field.

that is the worst sponsored venue name i've heard of since Tampa's "1-800-Ask-Gary Amphitheater"

• Options
    I miss those ridiculous Ask Gary commercials. I never see them living here.

• Options

So White Sox Stadium it is then.

• Options
    I want to be rich just so I could buy naming rights to a field and call it "Dong Socking Stadium"

• Options

i think they dont exist anymore due to the Florida Bar and several insurance companies suing them out of existence

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »

i think they dont exist anymore due to the Florida Bar and several insurance companies suing them out of existence

That's probably for the best

• Options
    the white sox organization is just...the worst

• Options

in related news I just picked up on what the cubs twitter account is doing here

they've been trolling the sox for years and it's hilarious every time

• Options
    Yo where are you headed tonight's.

Ah, catching a game at "The Dong."

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Yu Darvish socked a danged donger tonight.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
  • Options
    altlat55altlat55 Registered User regular
    the white sox organization is just...the worst

Nah. They're a mediocre organization having a rough few seasons. All of the scandals this season were pretty harmless, even if they were super headline worthy.

• Options
    I guess calling them the worst isn't really fair to the Diamondbacks

• Options
    Accidentally left Tanaka on the bench and he was awesome today. Yankees had a nice little west coast trip, 4-2 vs the Angels and Mariners.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Can't believe the Orioles almost blew that game last night.

1 game back, the race is on!

• Options
    Yankees are housing the Os tonight, and Sanchez just hit his 10th home run

• Options
    Alex Reyes will make his first major league start today in place of Mike Leake, who is dealing with Shingles.

Lucas Giolito will be called up to start in placed of Reynaldo Lopez on Sunday.

My kids are all here except Moncada.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    #11 for Sanchez today. Here's his new walkup music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

Goose! on
  • Options
    cool