Options

whatever I guess

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Not getting drunk is perfectly fine

There are circumstances when it's better to not be drunk

like when you're playing Kane & Lynch 2

that game is basically impossible to play drunk

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I don't drink to get drunk or even buzzed, that really has no appeal to me. I like being in control of my mind and body, I guess? That sounds stupid and xxSTRAIGHT-3DG3xx I guess, but I don't know how else to put it. The only time I got drunk was at a friend's party and I hated it, especially after I ended up toasting Garrus Vakarian in front of about 10 other people for no real reason and then puked 7+ times.

You don't want to drink, don't drink! Ain't a problem and you're not any less fun for not wanting to.

However, don't disparage those who do like to drink, like @Zonugal. He might come for your soul in the middle of the night while you sleep peacefully.

Wimmy Wham Wham Wozzle!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Aphostile, I'm actually going to try to go alcohol free for thirty days after Labor Day to try to lose some weight.

It will be challenging.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    @Aphostile, I'm actually going to try to go alcohol free for thirty days after Labor Day to try to lose some weight.

It will be challenging.

Good on ya. I'm trying to cut down to only having drinks on the weekend (I.e. No I don't need that delicious looking porter with dinner on Tuesday).

I can already feel my tolerance waning. My life essence!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Aphostile wrote: »

It will be challenging.

Good on ya. I'm trying to cut down to only having drinks on the weekend (I.e. No I don't need that delicious looking porter with dinner on Tuesday).

I can already feel my tolerance waning. My life essence!

I do that as well!*

I'm also probably going to save my hard drinking to special events (my birthday, Halloween, PAX-South, ect...) as opposed to any random Saturday.

Except for the Summer when I am my most stressed out, work-wise.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Hey Zon

Remember that time you failed to get into a drunken devil's threesome?

Guess who showed you up this past weekend?

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Hey Zon

Remember that time you failed to get into a drunken devil's threesome?

Guess who showed you up this past weekend?

AWW FUCKKKKKK

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    What's a devils threesome

Is it just regular sex but there's a goat in the room staring at you the whole time

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Hobnail wrote: »

Is it just regular sex but there's a goat in the room staring at you the whole time

Two dudes and one lady instead of two ladies and one dude

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

Two dudes and one lady, I believe.

• Options
    Then what am I thinking of with the goat

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

• Options

The horns are dicks? I dunno, man.

• Options
    Wait whose horns are dicks?

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    So I missed the concert talk but I dont care. On friday I took a lady friend to see Pauly Shore. Because, uh, I liked father in law. and also I'm old as fuck. Pauly Shore is a hot mess. Literally sweating on everything and calls people out for not laughing loud enough at his jokes. Was funny though.

Then I saw blink 182. Well, 2/3. The dude from Alkaline Trio wasn't bad. Sad to hear about Tom. And while Travis rocked my socks off, Mark just seem bored. The two bands before him, all time low and day to remember, were way more energetic.

still was a ton of fun.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    getting drunk is all i have

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Jars wrote: »
    hurricanes and new orleans makes me think of something different

The (other) staple hurricane of New Orleans.

It's prepared in a hurricane lamp! Or was. Now you can just get it in a novelty glass

220px-Hurricane_at_Pat_O%27Brien%27s.JPG

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

We call that a Gustav.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    so I go to this restaurant for every special occasion because the owners are great and one of them always chats with us at the table for like hours its great

but because we started only mostly going for special occasions they always bring me and my gf champagne.

I don't drink. But I'm also Canadian As Fuck and therefore can't be rude, so we just did a sneaky glass-swap whenever the owner had her back turned so my gf just got twice as much champagne. But uh. We didn't know she'd always be bringing us champagne now. So. Like. This happened about 7 times. Eventually, I was there with visiting guests, so we didn't get champagne and I said 'just water' and tbh I've never ordered anything but water. She was like, 'Not drinking tonight??' and I was like HAHA NERVOUS LAUGH DROP OF SWEAT

next time we went was for our anniversary. I didn't type 'anniversary' in the making a rezzy box, so we show up and for once I don't have to awkwardly shuffle booze around. But so then this time I was like, I don't want to deal with this anymore, so I said, "Oh no I've stopped drinking." To which she then asked, "Oh, why did you stop??"

Honestly I don't remember what I said
    APPARENTLY, according the witnesses, the things i nervously blurted made me sound like a raging alcoholic.

But at least I don't keep getting free bubbly that I don't drink out of politeness??

• Options
    p.s. shirley temples are dope

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    "Why did you stop drinking?" seems like a question one should never ask to begin with, tbh.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    People here are a lot more... blunt with questions, culturally. So it wasn't that weird of a question. Just not one I was prepared for, considering I've never had a drop in my life.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

You've got me brother.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    "well, it all started when i woke up in in mexico, having started drinking in Australia this was rather alarming, then after having to fight my way past an angry goat imbibed with the power of the devil to reach the nearest civilization only to get tricked into drinking once again and awakening in my old apartment from six years ago, i thought maybe this was starting to get out of hand. So, i guess you can say i'm cutting back to save money."

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Got drunk with a 74 year old geological super genius last night. We invited him over for reindeer and muskox. Homeboy showed up with a box of wine and a bottle of rum. Said we had to get rid of it. Following his lectures today was hard times.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular

It will be challenging.

There's always lo-carb non-alcoholic beer.

Bwahahahahahaha.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular

You've got me brother.

i repeat

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

You've got me brother.

i repeat

This is accurate

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Remember back in May when I was homeless for a month, and a series of terrible hotels made me start to worry that I was the protagonist in a Lovecraft story and that eldritch beings were deliberately altering reality to fuck with me? And then I found a place to live, and it was cheap, but it was also really really terrible and gross and frankly unsafe?

Well, I've finally got a couple leads on some much better places. Very convenient locations relative to my public transportation needs, and priced very comfortably for my budget, such that I may finally be 100% out of medical debt for the first time in 15 years by early 2017.

The bad news, or more the "challenging" news, is that I've got to sort out the move right around PAX. My lease on the current place ends Wednesday, and I fly out Thursday morning at 7:30AM. So if one of these two places does pan out, I'm going to have to figure out a way to cram literally all of my possessions that I'm not taking on vacation with me into a storage unit. And if one of these places doesn't pan out... it's back to hotels until something else comes through, because I'd literally rather be homeless again than continue to live at my current place.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    At the hospital with my husband. His father, who is in a nursing home, is in with a severe GI bleed. His dad has made it very clear that he is in no circumstances to be resuscitated, and has refused a transfusion.

It's not looking good, y'all. My husband lost his mom about four years ago now, and now his dad too...

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    hey, dude

best wishes to you and yours. wish I could give you a hug

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Just incase anybody was kept up all night wondering if I was ever going to get a White Russian well rest easy

I'm making White Russians.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    At the hospital with my husband. His father, who is in a nursing home, is in with a severe GI bleed. His dad has made it very clear that he is in no circumstances to be resuscitated, and has refused a transfusion.

It's not looking good, y'all. My husband lost his mom about four years ago now, and now his dad too...

:bro:

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Just incase anybody was kept up all night wondering if I was ever going to get a White Russian well rest easy

I'm making White Russians.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but leaving out the milk/cream and just having a Black Russian is tastier drink. At least I think so.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    aw I have to go back to work this week. but that's okay, I think this year will go quite well

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I am not sure if it's because i have reached year 30 but man only 3 months left for this one huh

Where did all the time disappear too?

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I am 34 in 2 days.

Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor cause I'm like 80% sure that I have a hernia.

Hello, whatever thread.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    I think I've had a hernia for 12 years.

Once in a while it pops out so I push it back in. Hurts like hell though.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    D:

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I've got a hernia that I can't push back in. But it also doesn't hurt, which is why it I had for I don't know how long before a doctor discovered it. So now I've just this tubish lumpy protuberance from my gut.

Enjoy your dinner.

chromdom on
  • Options
    chromdom wrote: »
    I've got a hernia that I can't push back in. But it also doesn't hurt, which is why it I had for I don't know how long before a doctor discovered it. So now I've just this tubish lumpy protuberance from my gut.

Enjoy your dinner.

Since I'm eating a tubish lumpy protuberance I will!

This discussion has been closed.